Cam we have a battle station thread?!

Cam we have a battle station thread?!

guess not

Snapped this real quick. Messier than normal. Sadly in the process of parting out my PC.

This will be the set up for a little while. Getting speakers soon.

>61th Gaming Battalion reporting in

This looks so awesome. I would love to run one of these someday.

More like fucking gaming Pentagon

Is this in korea?

I can already envision the musky grotesque scent of a thousand neckbeards.

>Messier than normal

Looks fine to me

And this kids, is the way how we produce salt

Well thanks. This was a little over a year ago. It's normally around this tidy.

Meh

Need to retake mine, got new speakers

Nice, sound deadening is a great touch too. I used to have my walls covered in my downstairs, until it flooded and I had to remove it all due to mold.

Wan see mine? :-)

This looks sad.

>Book as Mousepad

Boiiiii

It gets even worse ;D

This went from Battle Station to Poverty Station real fast.

This thread went to maximum overderp

/Thread

>Battlestation

More like surrenderstation

One of the many renditions of my ever changing rig

to lazy to take a picture, but im in the process of changing my walk in closet into a coomplete gaming room. And its a nice sized closet

Want a panorama?

>not sure if world map or jizz stains

Its something user

This gives me anxiety lol

rate and comments below

Solid 3.5/10.

Battlestation mobile wing standing by

what if i were to tell you my chair is a broken down window air conditioner with a folded up popped inflatable mattress as the seat?

i also have to drop the resolution of my inages immensely to get them to upload correctly because my only internet access is thru my cellphone with a top speed of 15kbps and an upload speed of who the fuck knows but its bad

i would blow thick viscous ropes of hot ejaculate in 20 minute intervals if i had a setup like that

Dubs don't lie bro

incredible wood work bro ive seen these images uploaded to these threads a long time ago and they always make my dick twitch

I'm not convinced it's you. I haven't seen vanon in over 6 months around any bs tread.

of course its not stupid look at the file names

idiot

File names don't mean jack shit you fucking moron! I too make a habit of storing often posted images in online galeries, because it's easier to link them on most sites, instead of uploading them every fucking time!

hey guys

Honestly it is me ... But I just came in here to give people some hope. I was but no longer an vanon. . The van was wrecked and now I'm in a small town doing the electrial thing until I can afford a new set of wheels. These pics are ones I downloaded off my FB when phone was smashed. I'm sorry to disappoint my Bros. It's been a harsh road the last six months. Sun rise sun set friends

none of that bullshit post made any sense

gtfo

then it must feel great watching us praise something you will never see again

who died

plebs

>asks for a battlestation thread
>won't post their own.

Overkill. Equivalent of having a huge truck, it means ya got a small pecker.

It does..and I will be here with my upgraded battle station as soon as she is lifted like a Phoenix from the ashes of the old and I will be vanon once more

the filename is obviously the default naming from a digital camera...

are you new?

even if it wasnt really him it would at least mean he renamed the files after downloading them...

Sup Forums files dont have _ in them

Dude was fishing for compliments.

You win my internet today

homosex
>girls dont exist on b

i put my matress beneath the computer. so i can stay in be while writing this shieeet

>i alos use books under my TFT

WOULD SNIFF SLIPPERS

How do these people make money? Looks like a shut ins room