APEX - Melbourne monkeys

So Ausbro's what do you think can be done in Melbourne to deal with these APEX chaps?

we cant lynch them coz greens.
we cant shoot them coz straya hur der mah guns laws.

what do we do ?

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/worldtoday/content/2008/s2320144.htm
theage.com.au/victoria/victorian-liberal-party-faces-allegations-of-branch-stacking-in-menzies-20160506-goon07.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They dindu nuffin!
They good boys!
Just need mo money fo dem program

How old were these fucking cunts? Thought faggot sympathizer daniel andrews wasn't going to accept any sob stories. Fucking hell what a joke.

young enough to have names blocked.
they have been car jacking and doing break and enters on extreme levels by aus standards anyways for a while now

yank bros?
any pro tips for keeping this fucking cunts in line or nah ?

>seppos in charge of keeping niggers in control

Kill them to send a message that we dont tolerate this crap. But of course everyone this century is too much of a softcock for that.

If nothing else, you can hurl drain-cleaner crystals into their faces. That's a hell of a show-stopper once that stuff hits the eyes.

This. Seriously, lynch them.

>we can't lynch them coz greens
What are they going to do? Get triggered at you? Grow some fucking stones new zealand.

Remember what happened the last time ethnic minority gangs were allowed to run about unchecked?

sweet, will carry in the car from now on.

NZ ? check your self...

yes I do, how do we incite this among the normies tho ?

Why were they brought here in the first place?

MAKES ME SO FUCKING MAD

>NZ ? check your self...
Sorry, Malaysia, whatever

no idea? some idiot thought it was a great idea at the time tho, so now how do we correct this.

Get a group of like minded citizens and lynch those fuckers.

Nobody would fault you for it.

>how do we correct this
WELL FIRST WE SHOULD STOP DIGGING. Stop importing any more of these cunts.

Next we need to deport, deport, deport.

Incidentally you got the rest of the article, OP?

Deport is too good for these fuckers

Nip bringing the bantz

REMINDER:
Labor brought these Africans in, and Bill Shorton wants to double the amount w e bring in up to 30,000 a year:

equality of opportunity for all is something Lindsay Tanner is particularly passionate about.

His electorate of Melbourne takes in suburbs including Richmond in the inner east, Carlton in the inner north and stretching out west to Flemington and Ascot Vale. The area is home to several communities of migrants and refugees; many of whom live in the high-rise housing commission apartments that dot the inner city sky line.

In a speech titled "New Paths to an Open Australia" at the State Library last night, Lindsay Tanner attacked racism and discrimination in Australia, saying it was now directed mainly at people born in Africa, many of whom came here traumatised by torture.

LINDSAY TANNER: Black African Australians experience petty racism often. Some also have to cope with antagonism towards Muslims. Such experiences are the ugly punctuation marks of an often painful and difficult adaptation process that is hard for Australians of Anglo origin to understand.

African Australians still endure prejudice and discrimination in their daily lives. Adapting to different rules and cultural norms isn't easy, and difficulties in education and employment threaten to undermine all of the wonderful progress that is being made.

ALISON CALDWELL: He says many non-African Australians are helping African refugees to settle and find opportunities. But even so, huge challenges remain.

LINDSAY TANNER: I'm now encountering African Australians with high level qualifications from Australian universities who can't find jobs even in the midst of dire skill shortages. Their degrees are from Melbourne, not Mogadishu; but they're finding it just as hard to find employment in the fields they've trained for.

no i dont sorry, grabbed that from FB and the article is behind a paywall on the heraldsun website ....
so with a election coming up what party ISNT for immigration ?

nah its a leaf behind a proxy, nips love koalas to much to talk shit bout straya.

>grabbed that from FB and the article is behind a paywall on the heraldsun website ....

Figured as much. Oh well. What's the reaction on kikebook like?

>ALISON CALDWELL: Lindsay Tanner referred to a media release issued last year by then immigration minister Kevin Andrews in which he justified a cut to the African refugee intake; saying Africans had difficulties settling in Australia.

>Here's part of what Kevin Andrews had to say last year.

>KEVIN ANDREWS: The number of incidents around race-based gangs, altercations between various groups from Africa, disagreements amongst prominent African community organisations, tensions within families; here in Melbourne that's quite evident.

>ALISON CALDWELL: Last night Lindsay Tanner said Kevin Andrews sent a chilling message through the African-Australian community.

>LINDSAY TANNER: When an immigration minister says they aren't integrating adequately and uses this as a justification for reducing the immigration intake from their region, the message it sends is absolutely chilling. For people who are accustomed to the arbitrary and capricious nature and behaviour of authoritarian governments, being told they aren't really welcome by a government minister is extremely serious.

>ALISON CALDWELL: Lindsay Tanner's speech has been welcomed by refugee advocates and members of the African community in Australia.

abc.net.au/worldtoday/content/2008/s2320144.htm

I'm voting One Nation m8.

check it out for your self
facebook com/unitedpatriotsfront

why do they still think this is a good idea?
do they not understand what is happening?
can they not see rising violence and crime?

but can they get enough seats to do damage?

Cheers. I thought it was on the Herald Sun's page so I was curious to see how normies reacted. Of course all the nationalists are enraged.

>but can they get enough seats to do damage?
No, but what else can you do?

>throws hands in air.

exactly, fuck.

>unitedpatriotsfront
Shit pic related has hit the steroids way too hard. fucking horrible.

if i hit the roids and ended up that small id ask for a refund

what state/area are the rest of you in ?

Ah fuck not again.

You cheeky fuck. How you been?

Pathological altruism?
Hatred of Australians?
Virtual signaling?

Who knows m8, look at Europe, same thing here. Labor want to double the amount of Muslim and African criminals let in as refugees so there can be an Apex gang in every city and town.

so you radalaide people are not having this issue ?

>How you been?
Alright thanks m8.

you still shilling for the Young Libs?

kek no. Would never do that.

Well there was a nig the other day walking around a shopping centre stabbing random people.

it makes me equal parts mad and sad that this is what is happening to this country.

how much longer will it take for the silent majority to stand up and start fighting back ?

>start fighting back
Where would you even start?

What we need is our politicians to take action.

I've always maintained that it would take something like a terrorist attack on the Grand Final to really kick ordinary every day folks out of their complacency.

Which is a horrendous thought but that's really all I can think of.

Buy a gun. But you'd get charged for murder if you actually shot anyone in your home during a robery. Can't go wrong with a strong lock on your door and a pupper to keep watch

Kek how the fuck do you know that? I mean it's obvious it'll fuck someone up but have you done it personally?

You have to keep amunition and firearms stored separately and both locked up woth the keys kepa in seperate rooms. Good luck even getting a gun loaded before your door is kicked down here.

well they are all stacked into dandenong and the high rise government rental property's in newmarket.... that would be a start, if you could bait them hard enough to arrive on mass

thats not a "if" it happens numerous sources have stated it is a "when" it happens.

long arms license form is on the bench in the kitchen.

"I happen to be cleaning it at the time"
>prove i wasn't

Move to Western Australia, which is the last state to allow self defence items

Im sick of Victoria and i have only been here for two years. Its a joke.

wait so you can import tazers etc from the usa?

where abouts in vic?

fyi i am rural-ish (3550) but visit melbourne alot for social and family things.

Cronulla 2.0 any day now

I think Federal Law governs importation

i hope so

so what can you buy at the shop then?

I don't get it, a few black kids steal some things and you cucks get upset? What's the issue here, they are targeting weak old people who can't defend themselves.

If you want to stop it set up a neighborhood watch.

I've been looking into getting a gun but the fact that 'wanting to protect myself and my property' isn't a genuine reason for having one really fucking stings, you basically have to have it for target shooting here because nanny state.

Fucking Australia is a joke.

Fuck off troll.

nah pest eradication is a reason.

neighbourhood watch will stop them throwing bricks of overpasses so that people stop so they can steal there cars....etc when the people pull off to the side.

ead traitor

I live in a pretty suburban area of Sydney so I doubt that I could get it for pest protection :/

>yes I do, how do we incite this among the normies tho ?

Walk around an area with shitskin housing and sniff the air for weed then call it in.

At the least, even if you have lax laws for posession the shitskin might not know that and attack the cop

At best they have a grow op and it gets more interesting

*locate the smell to a door number obvs

Are we supposed to accept our government is allowed to care more for immigrants and Abos than actual Australians?

The retarded benefits they get, free uni, more money than your typical dole user as well as 10k worth of stuff.

>any pro tips for keeping this fucking cunts in line

Kill them.

Kill them all

It's an anagram for "FAP RAP SEE SEX".

It could be worse, in NSW even handcuffs are prohibited weapons.

You might be able to but if they are doing their job they wont let you get it/ might fine you. Likewise if you actually get it and get caught possessing it you face confiscation and a nasty fine.

If

>Bill Shorton wants to double the amount w e bring in up to 30,000 a year:

Neutralize him.

You don't want to end up like us or Europe

What the fuck is going on, who is behind every white nation getting flooded with shitskins?

>Are we supposed to accept our government is allowed to care more for immigrants and Abos than actual Australians?

Let the goverment know how you feel about it during the next elections.

i think its roughly 56 days till next election.

walk around dandenong? mate im big but im not stupid.

i know lots of shooters that live in suburban areas, hunting on the weekends out of town is still a legal and normal hobby mate.

pic is this same group in the melbourne CBD few weeks back ...

shit straya I thought you had your boat people in check

we do, this is "legal" refugee immigration at work...

it's like 100 kids acting like niggers. There 4 million people living in Melbourne and its suburbs. It's just media sensationalism and overreaction. I walk my dog alone every night right in the area where some of the invasions happened, there are just normal people jogging or having a beer in the garage watching tv. Crime is something that barely happens here, so when it does it gets a lot of attention.

The reality is far less sensational. Some skinny black kids broke into some houses and got caught.

Yeah the nignogs don't come on the boats. They are flown in by the government on purpose.

Anyone given any thought to joining the ABF?

m8 did you see that massive gang fight in the CBD. That is not the normal sort of thing that happens.

For such a tiny proportion of the population nignogs should not be showing up in prominent stuff like this.

It has to be dealt with.

Then there was the story of the meth-head abo fuck who got killed after he broke in to someone's house...and the dude defending his home and his family is getting charged.

Our courts are so fucking incompetent it boggles the mind. The police get a lot of flak but they can only catch criminals, not sentence them.

Kevin Andrews for PM

The courts are completely out of touch. Most judges are social progressives who view "populism" with disdain. They think concern about crime is hysteria driven by the irresponsible media.

They are a clueless bunch of cunts.

the could judge dred them and plant knives.

> Victorian Liberal Party faces allegations of branch stacking in Menzies

> The Victorian wing of the Liberal Party is facing branch stacking allegations just days before Malcolm Turnbull officially calls the federal election.
The party's administrative committee on Thursday night discussed allegations people had been signed up improperly in Menzies, the seat held by former defence minister Kevin Andrews. The seat also encompasses state Opposition Leader Matthew Guy's seat of Bulleen.

theage.com.au/victoria/victorian-liberal-party-faces-allegations-of-branch-stacking-in-menzies-20160506-goon07.html

>dire skill shortages
Can we lynch her too? Everyone is having a tough time finding employment straight out of uni, not just Africans, and this is just what happens when you have enough labor government that only cares about retail and service/trade jobs, otherwise expecting our entire white collar workforce to come from overseas. Naturally, and combined with the expected added unemployment diversity hiringn brings, getting a job in Melbourne is difficult unless you want to stack shelves, flip burgers and serve coffee. Even then, you're either underaged, have been doing it for years or you're just fucked.

Goddamn don't vote labor. No one vote labor.

it was two gangs fighting not random people being attacked.

I remember like 10 years ago a bunch of gooks fought each other near Clayton with machetes and chopped each other to shreds. Then some Indians and Paki students went at each other a couple of years ago too. It's very rare that Australians are targeted. There are suburbs with high drug use and that's where a lot of the burglaries happen, most committed by white people.

If someone tries to kill you, you can kill them in self-defense. Overreacting like a retard and killing a stranger is something burgers do, we don't need that shit here. Keep a cricket bat by your bed, buy a guard dog, problem solved.

>her

>Overreacting like a retard and killing a stranger is something burgers do

Fuck off. If someone breaks in to my home I don't give a shit what their intent is they're getting their skull caved in.

m8 you are pushing too far now.

THIS

This gang is pathetic, they act victimized and tell a sob story to the media when they are caught but once released they just end up doing the same shit

Deport them or Kill them

Leave containers of weed that contains scentless poison near where they might pick them up. Use vermin extermination tactics.

Thats hilarious, considering they're all alike. The only major difference is Liberal aren't going to arsefuck us with rapefugees.

>Liberal aren't going to arsefuck us with rapefugees
They will fuck us with a 5 incher m8, while Labor will give us the full 10 inches all the way in.

But we still get fucked either way.

i am honestly shocked to hear people defending these 'people' on this board.

I think he's just shit stirring mate.

At least I hope to God he is.

There are many non-whites lurking under our glorious Australian flag here m8. They stick up for their own.

by being a apologist for criminal scum bags who have been given a chance to live in a peaceful country and are pissing it up the wall and ruining it for those who don't treat the people of this country with the same respect we have initially afforded them?

get fucked cunt.

ok Rambo, know that in this country unless you convincingly stab yourself before the police come and claim self-defense you will be charged with murder and ruin your fucking life.

If you've ever been the victim of a violent crime you would know it's mostly white on white, black on black, asian on asian. Statistically it's also many people versus one when you're talking gang or organised violence. Do you seriously think you could kill 5 people if they broke into your home while you slept? You'd suck their dicks to live and cry like a little bitch as they raped your family. Lock your screen/security door, have roller shutter windows which you can close with a remote, lock your garage, have a large dog on your property. You live in a bubble world with a false sense of security, unearned and unwarranted. Do you seriously think people were ever safe? If you aren't willing to be proactive and take steps that make you less of a target, crying bitching and moaning that the government is to blame won't solve shit for you. Do you wan't a big strong policeman to sleep beside you? Do you want a 99% white racially pure Australia? Because during colonial times violent crimes never happened right...

Fucking autists sperging because their stormfront sensibilities are triggered. A dozen Africans in Australia are committing crime, this is an outrage! Teenagers do stupid shit, if you had a normal childhood you would've done a lot of dumb shit too growing up.

Whiter than both of you. How is living in your internet fantasy world going?

Literally go back to where you came from.

Exactly

>unless you convincingly stab yourself

Pfft I used to do that all the time for fun.

>They are flown in by the government on purpose
WHY

>. Do you seriously think you could kill 5 people if they broke into your home while you slept? You'd suck their dicks to live and cry like a little bitch as they raped your family. Lock your screen/security door, have roller shutter windows which you can close with a remote, lock your garage, have a large dog on your property.

>do everything but actually defend yourself

Lynch them.

If anyone cries and tries to say it's mean, lynch them too.

born here, parents born here, grandparents immigrated here in the 50s, english-german heritage, where are you from cuckboy?