Would you rather be famous with 100 million dollars or not famous and have 10 billion dollars?

Would you rather be famous with 100 million dollars or not famous and have 10 billion dollars?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dk9IAedWYnM
ibb.co/iUxmi5
ibb.co/byZDfk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

10 billion dollars. Why the fuck would I want to be famous? Famous people don't control things. Billionaires living in the shadows do.

That's a Fucking dumbass question. Either of those options would be cash as fuck.

Not famous and ten billion. Are you fucking kidding? All the perks with non of the drawbacks of being a celebrity. If you are going to ask these questions at least make them hard.

fpbp

/thread

thats fucking retarded, 10 billion of course and if i wanted to get famous I could because im now a multi billionaire

No interest in being famous what so ever.

These, of course

Fuck fame, for real
Can't leave your house without fucking paparazzi and you see your face on gossip magazines and shit

Unknown billionaire is the fucking dream
Nothing is out of reach but you don't have to be hassled all the fucking time

100 mil and famous

gotta run preselection game on these bitches and get laid 24/7

Fame just makes you a target for scroungers, gold diggers and crazys.
Easier to have fun, etc. if the only people that know about your wealth are employees or subject to non-disclosure agreements...

Fame is a means to be rich.
I think being famous is shit
Gibe 10b anyday

This.

exactly and with 10 billion that money will go on for generations

not famous, ten billys

user with over 9 billion dollars

option B
gotta get the money

fuck, i would accept just a small loan of enough dollars to move away from this godforsaken shithole.

Off course 10 billion and not famous. Probably also rather have 100 million and not be famous, than have 100 million and be famous, but I don't know about that.

My biggest fantasy is to be rich and still move like a ghost. Just keeping a low profile in Tokyo and New York but still do what I want. Sounds comfy as fuck to me

Being wealthy and anonymous appeals to me.
They posted the Rich List for my country this week. I didn't recognise 2 of the top 5. From there on it might as well been a phone book; nobody I knew.
That's the way to do it.

>not famous and have 10 billion dollars
This. Fame doesnt appeal to me in the least. I just wanna set my family up and live comfortably and do nice shit for people once in a while.

I'd rather be not famous with 1 million dollars

Sheep thread, anyone can spend 2 billion and become famous..better question .. 100 million and be beautiful or 10 billion and be ugly/disfigured?

wtf kinda question is that? do you understand how much one hundred million dollars already is? ten billion is absurd and there is literally no reason to have that much, i guess if you had that much you wouldn't have to be ugly or disfigured though

Would you rather be a GQ model but be dirt poor forever living in a dumpster, or be warren buffet/bill gates/donald trump rich but look like the elephant man with down syndrome and high autism?

*be GQ model attractive

/thread

would you rather be a huge faggot browsing Sup Forums or be in anyway attractive to women at all?

Not famous, it's advantageous. Mad money and the only peopel that give a fuck are either hired by 3rd party entities or your harem of females.

Not famous, it's advantageous. Mad money and the only people that give a fuck are either hired by 3rd party entities or your harem of females.

oops the post got fucked up, told me i had a duplicate... refreshed, was not there until i posted this one...fuck a duck

Would I rather be as I am now but with 400 million dollars less or not as I am now and have 9.5 billion dollars more? I'll pick option B thanks.

both

That's far too weighted mate.

Down Syndrom or autistic are deal breakers if the other option is not to have my brain turned to mush. Fuck all the rest. I would give up everything forever to not have brain mush. Unless you give me a deluxe package where I'm happy anyway, and somehow I have like 5 or 6 kids and all of them carry no genetic defects and they all grow up right and sing my praises. Then the jokes on you.

You misread OP.

He said famous, not retarded.

This is the worst "would you rather" ever.

I get to be a billionaire and enjoy anonymity? There's no fucking contest here.

>Would you rather be famous with 100 million dollars or not famous and have 10 billion dollars?

I

WOULD

RATHER

BE

UNCLE

T-BONE

\w/

I need cash but not the fame.

youtu.be/dk9IAedWYnM

>10 billion dollars

Total anonymity plus any substantial sum of money would suit me just fine. When are you delivering?

Fame is shit. And it destroys most people. What a retarded question.

With $10,000,000,000 I could buy fame.

are you kidding? I would rather have 10 MILLION dollars and not be famous. I would pay to not be famous.
Fame is, at the very best, a bi-product of your achievements, but whatever the cause, having public surveillance and scrutiny on everything you do must be absolutely awful and claustrophobic.

I love both of these movies

rules 1 and 2

Its also sexually transmitted.

Sup Forums faggot anyway I have waifus

I'd rather not be famous and have 1 million. fame is a burden

10 billion dollars is an epic fuckton of money, and you could easily become famous with that kind of loot.
Going from famous to rich would be a lot of hard work.
Though after $100,000,000 how much money do you really need?
easily $10B, you can take over nations with that kind of $$$. (examples: US of A)

10MB .png ibb.co/iUxmi5

15MB .png ibb.co/byZDfk

Not famous, 10 billion, fund my own religion