SECRETS TIME GET IT OFF YOUR CHEST NOW

SECRETS TIME GET IT OFF YOUR CHEST NOW.

What illegal drugs have you done?

Slow day at the precinct?

Yup

A couple of weeks ago an annoying sjw/suicidal girl was joking about her suicide and I straight up told her that no one would give a shit about her death just like no one gave a shit about her then.
She was found trying to OD by her mom, barely survived.
tfw when no regrets, 10/10 would assist suicide

marijuanas

All of 'em.

I paid $90 for a half-assed blowjob two weeks ago.

done pretty much everything except heroin crack and meth which I avoid because I've had minor dependencies on oxy and speed (uk speed i.e. phet) and I have a massive problem with benzos, was getting through about 2mg of clonazolam back when they were cheap as shit from clearnet sources, about 4-5 2mg bars on top of that for about 2 months, tried to quit cold turkey and had a seizure was hospitalized stayed relatively clean i.e no clonazolam at all and no daily benzos but now I'm struggling with daily xanax abuse again and doing oxy every weekend, but that's not even my most shameful secret. My most shameful secret is probably that I've had my tongue deep in a black girl's arsehole (who I also caught the clap from)

posted this before but its my favorite secret I have:

When I was in college I was at a giant ass house party in some dudes richy rich parents house. (200+ people up in this shit) During the course of said party I was trying to dodge some people and walked into the bedroom of the dude who was hosting. Tied facedown and blindfolded on the bed was his very hot and tight blonde gf completely naked. She thought it was her bf entering the room and started saying like "hey babe im ready for you." Of course doing the only logical thing I didnt say and word, locked the door, got naked and climbed on top and fucked her raw dog. At one point I transitioned to her ass without any warning and started pounding pretty roughly. She then made a comment about not fucking her ass so hard and when he was tied down next time she wouldnt be so gentle with his ass as payback. I almost lost it laughing but kept my composure long enough to finish inside of her tight little ass. I then sneaked out of the room without untying her and headed back to the party. A few weeks after that a roomer went around about the incident. I never told another soul nor was I caught.

Funny enough, saying "I smoked" or even posting pics of it technically isn't enough to get arrested.

None because I'm a good noodle.

cocaine

I've been giving out nudes ever since I was around like 12, lying about how I was 16/18. Got into a 4 year relationship, and cheated on him a couple times online. Started dating another guy, and kinda cheated on him too. Broke up with both, and now I'm dating a 3rd guy.

Ever think 2 was enough?

oh boi
>dxm
>marijuanas
>lsd
>25i-nbome
>mdma
>coke
>shrooms
>codeine
>morphine
>u47700
>hydrocodone
>percocet
>fentanyl
>kratom
>xanax
>ambien
>adderall
>dexedrine
>desoxyn
>meth
>3fpm
>dmt
>ketamine
>dxe
I might be forgetting some

No Salvia ? Top zozzle n00b

Benzos at tough, breh. It took a good friend of mine about 3 years to be weaned off. I only ever casually partake because of that. Stay strong, get well.

Cool

>weed
>dmx
>acid
>xanax
>oxycodone
>codiene
>benadryl
>dox
>special k
>2c-b
>hydrocodone
>adderall
>morphine
>percocet
All was pleasant experience

What was your experience with 25i?

Had my first (and only) trip on it a few months back, not keen on trying again.

>dmx

Lmfao close enough though

Oh i didn't realize that is was a "shit that didn't happen" thread