Alright Sup Forums, give me reasons why you aren't dating an asian right now

Alright Sup Forums, give me reasons why you aren't dating an asian right now

They all seem to hate white guys. They always look grumpy when I try to talk to them.

I'm ugly. I'm boring. I make decent money, but it's a dead end job. I have a lame personality. I'm chubby. Did I mention I'm ugly?

Never met nor do I know any hot Asians. My girlfriend is hot and white. The way potential breeding mates should be with other whites.

because I look like Brian Peppers on meth

Wow that's bad

Because I already am married to a chinese chick, and if I had a girlfriend on the side I'd be in deep shit.

Also, Hyuna has no ass and is dumb as a stump. Pick a different OP image

I only will breed with other purebred whites. Our race is already shrinking in size.

Because I'm asian.

The only correct answer.

Fucked a hot asian. Best fuck of my life!

Asian girls are the worst. Most of them lay passively in bed and if they're hot they also have a bad temper. This is all coming from an asian guy

In clubs whenever you approach them they'll tell you to buy them a drink, tell you to fuck off, and are in general rude. They don't have any social capacity and have small social circles so they don't know right from wrong.

I always approach more open minded white girls that can carry a good convo

that's because you're an asian guy - they're into it with white dudes.

>Expects to find quality human beings in a club

Because I married her.

I'd like to keep my dog

I like hot latinas like Sophia Vergara. Asian's have no ass and look like young boys. They're ugly. If I can't jiggle a woman's ass and tits, what's the point?

It's because they have tons of guys hitting on them and cater to their needs

Even if it's a white guy, he'll buy them a drink and they'll blow him off later

i hit the clubs to pull and get laid duh

The asians I've fucked have been some of the loudest fucks I've ever had. One time in a hotel the neighbors started calling our room to get her to shut up. I eventually shoved her underwear in her mouth but that just made her cum harder.

I'm a white guy btw.

yessir, you know whats up

Because I find them unattractive.

The asian you are talking about was really a black bull who destroyed your tight white hiney, isn't that right user

Nah. Japanese concert pianist actually. Was my fuck buddy for a couple of years. Chick was crazy and did everything.

why da fack you laying, why da fack u lying for