Why is okcupid completely filled to the brim with women like in this picture?

Why is okcupid completely filled to the brim with women like in this picture?

Because jewish bankers have systematically wreaked our culture in order to drive the white race to extinction.

How do I stop it?

Scream at minorities from your pickup truck.

At least they aren'tfat. All women within 30 miles of my radius on okcupid are hambeasts

because women on dating sites get so many fucking messages no matter how they present themselves

Future rape victim

Notice me, Overlord.

Thats literally every dating website

Because they hate themselves more than they hate you

Don't bother with okcupid. Girls on there get like billions of messages from guys on there everyday. They probably wont see your message if you send it. Unless its an ugly chick. Or if your message was written by the some sex romance god and you look the part too. Just remember women can get dick anytime they dont need online dating they are there to find that perfect guy which you arent. Gl

So there's no hope for us? I was told online dating would be the saviour of the lonely man.

link to this chick's okc OP?

Because they aren't wanted by the majority of the population.

>Savior for the lonely woman
Sorry buddy.

I hate that I love the way they look, simply because of how absolute shit-tier they are personality wise.

Because no real man will talk to them irl.

I'd be perfectly comfortable knocking that bitch out, she deserves it

Get ready for the race war, it's coming. In the meantime maybe move to the country where bitches like that are still not the norm. Cities are cancer.

Honestly, I saw one of these whores at Costco and the way she was acting screamed the typical delusional freak who craves any attention she can get. I couldn't help myself but crack a smile and shake my head

yeah man, that's what the jew does, it gets into a country and controls the media and divides the native population so they can be controlled and manipulated for the jew's desires

Why did the white man allow that to happen?

what do alternative white milennial sluts have to do with a race war?

GTFO WITH THIS BULLSHIT FROM Sup Forums

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

/thread

Because the jew doesn't need any actual presence within a country to exert its nefarious influence over its population. That's the basis of international jewry.

communist detected