Plan B

so lets say Trump doesnt get the presidency. (for whatever reason)

what then? do we just wait it out?

im not really up for another 4-8 years of getting fugged.

armed rebellion

fire rises

transition from regime change to a guerrilla civil war

Introduce a little anarchy.

You should grab your gun(s), aim right at the temple, and subsequently pull the trigger before those scary minorities which you fear so much ruin your comfy blue collar worker tier life.

Alternatively you can neck yourself, rope is quite cheap, even for NEETs and dregs of society which comprise most of the Sup Forums userbase.

Looking forward for a sharp raise in suicide among whites this year, have a good trip, stormweenies.

paco, my man

>your post

realistically i dont see it happening. people are too comfy.
me included.

peaceful succession of the right wing states maybe.

I don't think I've ever posted on reddit.
Nice meme though.

Should I assume you're opting for the rope option?

it really is sad isnt it, seeing the pathetic white race becoming a minority. i love the tears. and seeing them try to resist the inevitable. poor CACs becoming so desperate

>stormweenie

thread literally had nothing to do with "muh stormfront" values

lurk moar faggots

Buy as many guns as possible before hilliary bans them all.

Why do that when you could use that same gun to take out many mexicans?

>peaceful succession of the right wing states maybe.

After the Civil War, I think a precedent has been set so that peaceful succession of any US state from the rest of the US isn't possible.

Mexicans are usually beyond the limits of your house, which I'm certain it poses a problem for your weight condition or social anxiety issues. Don't let my observations get in the way of your basement/mirror minority remover LARPing, though.

This 'alt right' is just a bunch of disenfranchised flip flopping stormfags.

Watch as they become more desperate, the edginess against minorities and liberals they spout is going to increase ten fold.

>This 'alt right' is just a bunch of disenfranchised flip flopping stormfags

no thats what you want it to be so you can bunch everyone into a "stormfag" box that doesnt exist.
this board is full of libertarians too.

either lurk moar or get back to leleddit.

>no thats what you want it to be so you can bunch everyone into a "stormfag" box that doesnt exist.
Barely anyone in this board really cares about anything other than muh wall, and the main audience of that policy are stormfags, which is a blanket term for racists.
>this board is full of libertarians too.
'Libertarians' aren't voting for trump, unless they aren't really libertarians. Trump's policies aren't libertarian at all.

There's not much else you can do aside from moving to based state

>Barely anyone in this board really cares about anything other than muh wall, and the main audience of that policy are stormfags, which is a blanket term for racists.

for the last time faggot lurk moar. 2 days here might give you that impression. especially with all the faggots like you flooding this board.

>muh wall

wanting a secure boarder has nothing to do with stormfags moron thats why most of our country supports it.

>'Libertarians' aren't voting for trump, unless they aren't really libertarians. Trump's policies aren't libertarian at all.

he's the best option by a mile. obviously i'd prefer ron paul. but Trump is the first person to put america first in policy in decades. he's also anti nationbuilding like the wars in iraq ect.

best of all you'd use a mexican proxy.
>hurr hurr i cant wait for someone to say build wall so i can call them a racist"

this thread isnt for inbreds gtfo

>you don't support trump because you must be new to Sup Forums, of course
What a worthless speculation.

>wanting a secure boarder has nothing to do with stormfags
It does, because

1) On Sup Forums, a large majority of people are openly racist
2) The predominant reason they want a wall is because it allegedly would stop brown people from entering the US

3) a wall isn't keeping any nation secure, there are all sorts of methods to introduce drugs and people into the US, not that I want to get into a long argument about it but you're starting your statement with an unproven, false premise.

>he's the best option by a mile. obviously i'd prefer ron paul. but Trump is the first person to put america first in policy in decades.
This has nothing to do with libertarianism.
>he's also anti nationbuilding like the wars in iraq ect.
But he's admirably FOR protecting Israel and Saudi murderers instead of taking an isolationist stance.

Have fun fighting a war for Saudis or Jews you pseudo libertarian flip flopping cuckold.

>>hurr hurr i cant wait for someone to say build wall so i can call them a racist"
It's a stale unfunny forced maymay, and it does come from racists mainly.

Secession*

>>you don't support trump because you must be new to Sup Forums, of course

strawman, never implied that.

>>wanting a secure boarder has nothing to do with stormfags
>It does, because

no retard. it doesnt. a nation has to have secure borders.

the only reason we want to secure mexicos border more than canada is because of the influx of crime. and if you want to call facts racist theres no helping you.

>>he's the best option by a mile. obviously i'd prefer ron paul. but Trump is the first person to put america first in policy in decades.
>This has nothing to do with libertarianism.

yes it does, so let me enlighten you. libertarians dont need big government tyring to create an empire around the world like america is doing. we simply want to keep trade going and keep to ourselves. getting involved in wars in the middle east is non of our concern. nor is it a libertarian interest. not to mention the costs created from government expansion to deal with overseas problems.

>>he's also anti nationbuilding like the wars in iraq ect.
But he's admirably FOR protecting Israel and Saudi murderers instead of taking an isolationist stance

irrelevant. he's the least interventionist. (rand paul is gone so)

>Have fun fighting a war for Saudis or Jews you pseudo libertarian flip flopping cuckold.

hes not going to nor does he plan on it. nice buzzwords you've taken from stormcucks though

>>>hurr hurr i cant wait for someone to say build wall so i can call them a racist"
>It's a stale unfunny forced maymay, and it does come from racists mainly.

race race race. thats all it is with leftists i swear. do you even think about anything else?

deep down you're just as racist as them. thats why you constantly feel the need to compensate by lashing out on places like Sup Forums.