As edgy as this sounds, but i can't love anyone. I used to fall in love pretty often...

As edgy as this sounds, but i can't love anyone. I used to fall in love pretty often, and care about people who are close to me.
Now every single person seems just same to me and i hate it. I've even had many dates recently, but i haven't felt a thing. Not even small spark. It just felt like i was chilling with another lump of meat every time.
For example, this one time there was really nice girl/woman i had a date with. She tried to advance and take it to the next step all the time, but i kept denying her, because i felt bad that i couldn't have same feelings towards her that she had towards me.

When it come to family, it's the same. My grandpa died few weeks ago, but i couldn't feel a thing.

Is this normal? Am i just antisocial or should i talk to someone?

Also, i'm super bad at explaining stuff

you're just like me but I've never been on a date

Bump

We're pretty much on the same boat, OP

didn't meet anyone interesting for a couple of years, but then I did

shit will come when it comes

glad to know i'm not alone. It really sucks because i always end up making people feel bad about themselves or making them angry at me

It's called growing up, OP. I have a girlfriend and I don't feel any love for her at all. Back when I was a teenager, I would feel this amazing warmth and tightness in my chest and this overwhelming happiness that just lifted me up beyond any height thought possible.

I don't feel that about anyone anymore, but that doesn't mean I don't love them. It's hard to explain. I'd die for my girlfriend. I love her so much and I love making her laugh and smile and I can't wait to hear about her day and talk to her until we both go to sleep. I just don't FEEL anything.

I love my family, most especially my 5-year-old nephew, because he's so awesome and fun to be around, but I still don't feel anything for anyone, even him. That doesn't mean I don't love them or him. I would do anything for them.

You're normal, don't worry.

You are an asburger with a light socio. The aspie can be treated by trial and error, watching human behaviours.
For socio you either search for a therapist or live with it. I did the second one and you can still have a good relationship. Only search for a gf, who wants a relation on logic and not on emotions.

but that's the thing. For some reason i can't love. I still enjoy going out with people because they're entertaining. I just don't feel love towards anything or anyone. I don't even want to be in a relationship to begin with. For some reason i just can't trust others.

but i've never been diagnosed with such things. I used to feel normal towards others, but recently everything just became grey and depressing

Dude what did I JUST tell you? It's okay if you don't FEEL anything. I don't FEEL anything. Love isn't about what you FEEL, it's about what you do.

Do you have tamper tantrums? Like autism outbreaks?

No. I just feel the same all the time. No matter what happens.

Then you are an induced aspie (happens often by some evironmental stuff). Not that bad, aspies are the gods among men, since they never feel any emotion, but you should learn to fake emotions. Imagine your mom dieing and you being neutral or happy. Police will be on your door pretty fast.

i'm good at faking stuff emotions, but the thing is that i don't want to fake them. Is there like way to help it other than alcohol?

stuff like emotions*

If you don't know the need to fake emotions, you may be harder on the autism spectrum. That is still not bad, but think about it. Time to fake emotions =/= time to argue about non emotion.

And alcohol doesn't help, it makes people on the psycho spectrum (aspie, autism, psychopath) even more cruel. If alcohol helps you, you are more likely a sociopath and then people can help you.

Alcohol usually helps, but i i'm not all that cruel person. Everything and everyone seems just like they're same thing/person as the other. Same thought and action patterns with every person i know. It's like they're identical robots who respond the same way whenever i say or do something

Then you are only autism. I hate you, since you can't be categorized and prob you are trolling me. You could even have shizo with your robot stuff

didn't mean to be rude

>Is this normal? Am i just antisocial or should i talk to someone?
Being "antisocial" is a choice. You're as normal as you want to be, mate. If you can't "love" anyone, it's not the rest of the world who is losing on anything.

Sort yourself out for your own sake. You're not getting any younger and the hole you're digging under your own feet only has enough room for one.

Believe me, if you don't care about anyone else, no one else will give a fuck about you either.

Kill yourself

You could love me OP, I'm adorable