youtube.com/watch?v=X29u5-HeiVg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1st for Gamecocks 2018 natty

Washington will win

>black
>innocent

>western michigan (13-0)

how come this team isn't playing? they're undefeated

if your team can go undefeated and not make the playoffs, don't you think something might be wrong with the selection process?

Someone post spreads, I'm too lazy to dig 'em up.

They ain't played nobody.

but what if they're literally the new england patriots or something? fuck you don't know that they're not until they lose

- HOW I WOULD FIX CFB PLAYOFFS -

Get rid of pointless bowls between crappy, barely over .500 teams. No one cares about those.

4 round playoff system, teams that win their conferences' titles get playoff bids. The remainder are filled by non-conference winners who the playoff committee vote in.

Finally use a relegation system to let the D1-A champion in to D1 as a conferenceless team (the ones who'd be voted in to the playoffs) over the current worst D1 team.

Let the teams not playing in the championship have their NIT or some other series of games they can play, call it the mediocre season.

>losing to Washington

They aren't though

Louisville wins
Georgia Tech wins
Alabama wins
Ohio State wins

Cap it, im from 2017 it's lit brahs

What we know today?
The ACC is not total garbage.
E!SPN now considers the Music City Bowl a Big Bowl because Tennessee won it in Tennessee.
B1G needs to start winning Bowls or they are going to be a laughing stock again.
SEC needs to win to show they are still a force to be reckoned with
Big 12 might actually be decent sadly they only get to play 1 more Bowl game so they can't show up like the ACC did.
The SEC is 3-4 in Owls
The B1G is 2-4 playing a majority of their games today and tomorrow
The ACC is 6-2 damn niggers
The Pac is 2-2 if Washington wins the Natty your bowl record won't be remembered.
Big 12 is 3-2 only Oklahoma can keep them above .500 and even if they do it won't matter.

Finally it's here. I don't watch those tinpot bowl games.

dw WI will expose them

TEN AM IS TOO FUCKING EARLY

I agree with you user, but my point is that's subjective. Sports should try to be as objective as possible.

>10 am is too early

How do suppose the west coast handles it every week?

Guys im nervous. Im confident in the Defense of Bama, but I just have such a bad feeling Hurts is gonna choke. Washington has forced the most turnovers in the FBS and he's young, yeah he's proved hinself to have nerves of steel but the SEC is not that good. Bama was the only team with over 9 wins in the regular season. Please tell me good things too calm me down please.

>SEC and B1G
>ACC and BIG 12

What the fuck is happening

The West coast doesnt care about lsu or Louisville

2016 is happening. And it's going out with a bang tonight so stay tuned.

Hype videos for tonight's Fiesta Bowl!

>1978 Gator Bowl: The Punch begins at 25 seconds in.
youtube.com/watch?v=SFcpCh_ZjRo

>2014 Orange Bowl
youtube.com/watch?v=X29u5-HeiVg

Playoffs should be in two match series (home and away) with aggregate scoring, point away rule and decision by FGs if draw persists after 2nd leg if necessary.

The championship game is going to be Alabama and Ohio State, isn't it

>countries should be expelled from international divegrass for allowing 7-1 to happen in your own nation

Am I correct in saying Wash-Bama starts in 4 hours?

LSU had a great defense, paired with no offense and Alabama won expect a low scoring game because of your defense maybe

Yes. That is correct.

>it's a "Alabama - Ohio State rematch that will be hyped like no game has been hyped before because of muh 2015" episode

SHITTUCKY BTFO LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Why does everyone assume OSU is gonna win? Am I missing something here, cuz Clemson seems to have the better offense and the better defense.

>Ohio State
Nice meme friendo

>kids born in 2000 will be playing college football soon

anyone cap the gunshot wound injury list for the louisville game?

DRAGON
R
A
G
O
N

>kids born in 2000 at clubs next year
thank fuck I've grown out of that

Makes me feel old desu. Feels like just yesterday I was rooting on Marino at Pittsburgh.

Dare I say... DRAGON?

Is Danny elite?

>The Based Buckeyes are gonna rape Clempson on National TV with 34 freshman tonight and get sweet sweet revenge and on to the natty to embarrass Alabummer again, while Mishitgan faggots sits at home screaming "IT WAS HIS TURN" in defense of Harmeme
Feelsgoodman

GUYS HELP MY CABLE REMOTE ISNT WORKING. THE ONLY FUNCTIONS THAT I CAN USE ARE CHANNEL UP, CHANNEL DOWN, AND THE POWER BUTTONS
AND WHEN I CHANGE CHANNELS IT DOESNT PROVIDE A MINI GUIDE ANYMORE LIKE IT USED TO SO HOW DO I FIX MY REMOTE SO IT WORKS AGAIN?!?!?!

better qb than Trubisky desu

Man I feel old.

Lol you went to overtime against Michigan and they are terrible

>Lamar about to fight an LSU player
This gon be gud

Alright which of the two games should I watch?

No u

Michigan isn't terrible tbqh. They're just master choke artist they lost by only 5 points combined this year. But they still taking these L's from us. Michigan is actually quite the quality opponent and Im fine with it as long as harmeme never beats tOSU ever. Makes our wins even bigger.

Does the SEC actually have anything to do with school academics?

only for Vandy

he's mad his qt negress mom got COLONIZED

>this qt in the lsu commercial
Im in love lads

How bad is tOSU going to get BLASTED?

And she's probably the ugliest girl you'd ever see on their campus tbqhwy.

Louisville > OSU

>Get rid of pointless bowls between crappy, barely over .500 teams. No one cares about those.
Fuck off. More football ALWAYS = better. Go back to watching hockey or soccer or whatever gay shit you want to watch. No one is forcing you to watch lesser bowls.

>male sideline reporter bending over during a football game

What in the actual fuck is happening to this country.

LSU qt

>this LSU commercial

cringe

How many times on average do you guys jerk off a day?
>5

This is a tough one. I don't know which team I hate worse.

Twice. One around 3:30ish and one at night.

Should have been more specific. I don't know who I hate more, LSU or Louisville.

We cool Kentucky and Georgia Tech.

>le hurdle negro

Louisville has two of the scummiest coaches in all of sports representing their two biggest programs. Fuck Louisville.

Ohio state vs Clemson will be game of the year

why doesn't he try hurdling like a horse?

Will Harbaugh bail on Michigan after two seasons? I heard he's losing 18 starters next year

Ohio State will lose by 21+

youre just a casual

/nfl/ is more suited for you

go there and do not comf back, bye bye!

She doesn't go here and that's not her voice.

Expect a 24-13 type game desu. Im prolly gonna nap during it and watch the other game tonight.

Hard to say on one hand he is at his Alma Matter, dream job, lot's of money, tons of control on the other unfinished business, he is in high demand in the NFL, winning the big one in the NFL>winning the big one in college. The only way he goes back though is if they basically make him a GM Coach and pay him a fuck ton.

THREAD'S DEAD, BABY

i've come to expect all these coaches to be full of shit and have no loyalty/commitment, the fact that he's losing 18 starters and will likely be taking a step back next year makes me think he'll leave.
no way he'll stay there for paterno/bowden type of tenure.

member when Louisville beat Inner-City Tech Community College by 135-0 and everyone said they'd be locks for the Playoff?

Oh yeah no one in Michigan even expects that hell if he won a Natty we expect him to leave. True he is losing a ton of starters but these are going to be players he recruited replacing them remember Peppers was a Hoke recruit. Who knows though Harbaugh is fucking insane.

they btfo FSU 63-20 and honestly the game was not that close

No he won't and you know it.

>dat fookin catch
>immediately followed by chimpout
top kek

How the hell is lsu #20 at 7-4?

the playoffs this year are pretty pointless alabama is going to win it with little to none of a challenge

PUSH OFF

>an SEC team with a good passing game

what the fuck is going on?

to keep the sec stronk meme alive

where the fuck is everyone today?

Les Miles was holding them back this whole time.

"Quality losses"

Out running errands so we have plenty of time to have fun staying home tonight

SEC Privilege

UW fan here, my boyfriend just completed his transition and we can't wait to celebrate with a DAWGS win!

they're not good. they didnt murder every team they played, they had close games against nobodys.

if they blew out all the nonames they played I'd agree with you, but they didnt.

it's their fault. YOU pick the matchups in college. the NCAA just approves it, its not like the NFL where you cant control your schedule.

lmao like clemson is any good

Asleep

>not going grocery shopping at walmart at 5am to avoid the crowds

I'm starting to think that I'm the weird one

Let's get this shit started

>EEC
>B1G
>MAC
>AAC

Two early losses under Les when they were still running up the gut every single play, and a nig nog QB who literally couldn't throw the ball 5 yards.

Loss #3 was an extremely close game against Bama. Loss #4 against Florida was really the only one that they completely fucked up. They're a 9-2 team in disguise and most people know that.

I'm gonna be the 5th wheel at a nice dinner with two buddies and their girlfriends, then go home to my hand