Pitbull genocide when?

>Italian kid, aged 5, scarred for life after family dog, a pitbull, attacked him
[link in Italian]
newsitaliane.it/2016/squinzano-bambino-di-5-anni-azzannato-al-volto-dal-pitbull-di-famiglia-sfiorata-la-tragedia-54350

>French kid, aged 5, died after family’s pet (once again, a motherfucking pitbull) decided to “play” with him
[link in Italian]
ilmessaggero.it/primopiano/esteri/francia_bimbo_ucciso_cane_nonni_strassfordshire_terrier-1715489.html

It's time to put an end to this and exterminate all these brainless beasts. The owners should be jailed for life too.

Other urls found in this thread:

ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=27902063
nydailynews.com/news/national/wealthy-16-year-old-killed-4-drunken-crash-spared-jail-article-1.1544508
thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/6978750/Boy-attacked-by-German-Shepherd-police-dog-chasing-suspect.html
Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Correction!
The French kid was 18 MONTHS old, not 5 years old.
Truly a terrible thing to imagine.

Car genocide when?

>One child killed and 3 injuried by a CAR
ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=27902063

>4 [FOUR] killed by a CAR
nydailynews.com/news/national/wealthy-16-year-old-killed-4-drunken-crash-spared-jail-article-1.1544508

It's the Owner's fault.

>dumb Mexinigger jumps in to defend his rabid animal
a classic

I agree

Beautiful butthurt.

Cars don't have agency.

>family dog, a pitbull
These are the people that should be put to death.
>Italians
What do you expect from stupid shitskins?

Do you think slave owners let their children play with their field niggers?

Unfortunately no one seems to understand this ever

>own dangerous animal
>get attacked

Pets are just properties.

>owning any animal
>don't training it

PITBULLS ARE A BREED OF PEACE
#NOTALLPITS

the difference is the dog has a mind of its own and can be held responsible for its actions, while a car is an inanimate object and can't do anything wrong if not for human error

it's like retards who blame guns for shooting people

IT'S NOT THE DOG
IT'S THE OWNER

Look at this vicious murder beast destroying the local flora.

THEY'RE BASICALLY BEARS WE WELCOME INTO OUR HOMES

Shoot the pitbulls and their owners.

>muh blank slate
>he's a good dog, he dindu nuffin, he was going to church!

the child was asking for it!

is just a cultural difference!

#notallpitbulls

I can't wait for the day a pitbull off a leash comes on my property and I can legally kill it.

>ITT animals acting on instincts and cues learned from trainers/owners are moral agents that rationally understand what they're doing

Alright, buddy.

Is this some really complicated meta-analysis of race politics on Sup Forums, or is this just stupidity?

I hope this happens to you kek

You can't change a tiger's stripes. A pitbull is not a family friendly animal, and I hope they continue to kill people and prevent them from breeding.

Problem is most pitbull owners buy one because it looks 'cool' or 'macho'. They don't have the mental capacity to learn how to care let alone train one.

>Source: a Sup Forums meme

Why is talking about different breeds with different aesthetics and behaviors acceptable when talking about dogs but not when talking about humans even though it's the same thing?

This reminds me of when the media posts old pictures of dindus who got shot to make them seem more innocent.

>ayo he just a puppy, he dindu nuffin, the kid was stalking him

>acting on instinct
>mind of its own
The dog didn't plan the attack.

If that's true...
Hahahahaha

Pit bulls are basically the niggers of the dog world. Everyone knows they're a problem but God forbid you speak out about it!

Serious question to Sup Forumsacks:

If they remake the movie Cujo but with a pitbull instead of a St. Bernard, is that considered racist?

Owner's license to get a Dog? Sounds kinda reasonable.

It could be good for the dog and the owner.

The dog ran a thought process and decided to attack, it may be confusing, but a car cannot think so it cannot decide anything.

Pittbull was literally bred for dogfighting and to be as bloodthirsty and aggressive as possible. They should all be sterilized.

Not even mentioning that the only people who own pittbulls are niggers, trailer trash and spics.

Report submitted! This window will close in 3 seconds...

You're precious Aryan warhounds do the same shit, you fucking retard.

thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/6978750/Boy-attacked-by-German-Shepherd-police-dog-chasing-suspect.html

Why?
This board is for discussion.

Then go ahead and start an activism. start a hashtag #pitbullcontrol. Go to twitter, make an account. Then go to www.ifttt.com and set up automatic tweets.

Get riled up. get others riled up. Show photos of pit bull attacks. Pit bulls kill 1 person every 19 days.

OHHH you wanted us to do it? I have to work.

Global Rule #7
>Replying to a thread stating that you've reported or "saged" it, or another post, is also not allowed.
Sup Forums.org/rules#global

Reported for announcing reports.

don't ever speak to me again you disgusting wetback

go back pablo

reported

>owners trained their dog to attack people, including their own children

>oh darn I forgot this isn't reddit, instead of a downboat I'll report. That'll show those guys!

i can't believe people own shit like this and don't think it's gonna go crazy just once one day sometime someday

same thing with people who own tigers and chimps and shit

>mfw I HATE toddlers and kids, and two of my previous pits mauled one and attacked another.
Doggies were put to sleep, but hey. Shit happens.

No my man, the dogs trained to attack are beated and abused, the owners destroy them. They just attack everything they see.

The real problem here is bad owners.

>
k

>letting the dog sleep on your bed ON YOUR PILLOW

They had it coming, you can't let these dogs have any ground, if he's sleeping in your spot it means he doesn't respect you (no matter what cucks might say muh cute duggo).

Pitbulls are no joke, they (as all terriers do) require a firm hand and even firmer rules and boundaries, there can be absolutely no leeway here. When an inexperienced owner has a potentally dangerous animal it always ends up with blood.

Being a woman didn't help her case as 99.9% of them are incapable of leadership.

Fucking retards.

mate ... it's a source-less meme.
no reason to get upset.

who cares man anyone that would own a pitbull is a retard and yeah maybe their toddler will get its face eaten off but that should serve ass a lesson, no reason to have one of these threads every other day

Everything I said still applies..

>No my man, the dogs trained to attack are beated and abused, the owners destroy them. They just attack everything they see.

Do you have any shred of evidence to support your claim these families were beating and abusing the dog? Unless they were niggers, it's highly unlikely for that to be the case. Just face the facts that dogs are in control of their actions and these dogs consciously chose to kill 5 year old children because they're violent dogs.

>Ctrl + f
>no mention of anti-aggression shots
>no mention of dogs being highly attuned to their owners emotional temperament
>no mention how women tend to baby their dogs like their humans
>mention of training

1 out of 4 Sup Forums

I have a dalmatian, apparently they're supposed to be a bit vicious if they're not trained properly but I think mine is just retarded. He's super stubby too, but he was the runt of the litter.
Always getting his head stuck in things..

Just carry a gun, if a pitbull attacks you just blow its brains out.

Of course not, as the same you can't prove their dog was well trained and was not being abused.

The point remains, you HAVE to train your dog and take care of him. No matter the race.

Life is not that simple m8
The problem to crime is just not ''carry a gun dude''

You have to determine the real cause and take care of it. What's the real cause of Dog attacks? Bad owners.

kek
Your dog sounds cute to be honest f.a.m.

Pitbull are supposed to be banned in France, I hope those idiots learned their lesson.

Pit bulls are great and if you can't learn to interact with a dog properly, don't get a dog. A dog isn't a fashion statement or something you can piss off

I don't know man, a gun can solve a lot of problems.

Only faggots and pussies are against pitbulls.Keep cuddling with your faggy ass dod breeds.

Pitbulls are banned in my state

And for good reason, they are fucking abominations

Dog Breeder here.

I support this. I had 2 incidents at Dog shows where Pitbulls attack and mauled other, smaller Dogs. They are not even banned from things like that.

I absolutely love dogs and think every Human should have this companion, but Pitbulls need to be eradicated.