Aren't refugees people too?

Don't they breathe the same air, bleed the same colour and cry the same tears as us Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

unhcr.org/cgi-bin/texis/vtx/home
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_armed_groups_in_the_Syrian_Civil_War#Overall_conflict_.282011.E2.80.93present.29
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hitler was a person. Did he deserved what happened to him? No.

Yes. They still must die, for our culture to survive

Cats and dogs also breath the same air, bleed the same colour and cry the same tears.
Are they human too?

for 6 million times i say. these are refugees and not immigrants. tell them they wont come here forever and they will return once the bullshit in their country ends.

weird is your country treating them like immigrants.

No, they aren't.

Only if they're Christian aka actually refugees

Yes. We should get rid of all the borders.

Dude i live near 2 "refugees centre" never saw a Kid or women. Just war age dudes.

Left-wing diarrhoea. Pro immigrant agitators are FULLY responsible for every single crime which those shitskin and negro animals committed!

A large percentage are fundamentalist violent fucks though :v

my dog breaths the same air, bleeds the same colour and cries the same tears as us.
Is my dog a person?

Aren't middle eastern countries countries too?

Don't they breathe the same air, bleed the same colour and cry the same tears as Europe.

>You
>Faggot.

There are no actual arguments for pro-immigration other than blatant name calling and "muh feelings" rhetoric

Exactly. The left is constantly bitching about being "humane", but they all treat them as immigrants, want to give them free housing, all that stuff. So we say "no". And that makes us Nazis, because the left has no other argument in support of their idiocy.

The left must be destroyed.

I support this. Leftists must be proscecuted as co-conspirators in any crime their darling immigrants commit.

be "people" in your own country
faggot

Cats and dogs don't cry faggot

Yet it was them and their culture which created the situation in their own country. If you're too stupid and fail to find the link between your culture and the current situation in your country then you're too stupid to enter the country I live in.

Only one way to find out.

And why don't they do all the paper work like the rest of us?

Fucking faggot paki OP.

>breathe the same air
That's the biggest issue right there

The problem is that they have different values. If they had the same values I would be completely happy to let them in to my country -- the problem is that they don't.

if you like these filthy shits so much why dont you housr them all ? we clearly dont want them

how deluded these people are? your actions and especially Europeans actions toward our people taking refugee will not be forgotten and someday we will treat you guys like how you treated us when you need shelter giving your people a comfort and safety

BUT!

these refugees have no right to come and destroy your culture, your civilization, your homes, your land, your nature, your heritage etc. and if anyone of them will harm an innocent person must be punished according to the laws of the country without saying "MUH POOR REFUGEES!!111"

They should be taught they are a refugee. a person who temporary taking shelter in the country he is in until the problem ends and return back. and if they refuse and did harm a single innocent civilians then kick his ass with an iron boots back to Turkey.

Can't they do all of that somewhere else?
Antartica is a good place to start

what about my life?

don't I matter?

Stalin breathed the same air, bled the same colour and cried the same tears. Completely moot, useless argument.

Just because something is technically human as defined by modern science does not mean I have kinship with it, nor any responsibility to coddle it, no matter its circumstances.

Yes they do. How else would they get stuff out of their eyes?

picture related?
Cause these looks indians.
Plus accept only syrian refuges.

An argument that was fine in Shakespeare's free market venice, with laws and rights guaranteed by the nobility.

But an argument that flounders in contemporary democracies where everyone gets a vote and half of them are on welfare.

idiot

The thing is that if Finland ever ends up in a situation where Finnish people would leave the country to seek refuge, our law is pretty clear on the whole "deserters will be shot." part.

This means that every man eligible for service must not leave the country without permission or they will be either be locked to work camps or shot depending on whether the individual is more useful dead or alive.

The men who will not serve in armed service are still obligated for civilian service.
If you wish to treat the Finnish men that run poorly, be my guest, saves us the bullets.

There are 1.6 billion of them in the world, don't you think there are countries of their culture they can go to?

/Thread

you need to know these "Refugees" are not coming in one part of a country. they are coming from everywhere. uhhh. ever heard of UNHCR?

If their entire culture is bad enough to cause that much damage then they certainly shouldn't be anywhere near civilized countries.

umm. so you guys dont know about the UNHCR??!!??!??
WHAT! These mother fuckers that caused this problem. gathering people from around the globe for "Some" cost then shipping them to Europe.

Noo!

>Don't they breathe the same air, bleed the same colour and cry the same tears as us Sup Forums?

Let's put it this way: You remember what people did since the dawn of time? Yes, defend what is theirs. The resources we have are scarce. Our freedoms only exist because we have defended them against those who want to take them away.

Refugees are people, but that doesn't mean we should let them into the European Union, pay for them and get raped, murdered and mugged by (a selection) of them.

>only syrian refuges.
Psssht, nothing personnel kid,. ... but you might be a bit racist if you think all non-whites aren't refugees

Delicious bait

And no, they are our enemies. Same as any other thief, rapist and or murderer

fuck off and die SJW jew detected

I've never denied their humanity. Does that equate to an automatic right to live in the UK or any other country? Of course not.

So do serial killers.

Well they are immigrants.

Why are there 10 million men age 20-30 with no family going to Europe for welfare checks lining up at Calais for sweet Englandbux when if they're not immigrants and it was safe back in Greece? Tell me that.

Why do none of those men fight for their countries to fix them? Why is it Europes responsibility to fix it? Why is it that WE have to fight for THEIR country to get them to leave?

That's kind of fucking bizarre, don't you think? That these animals can't provide law and order in their own countries, let alone act civilized in them; but we're supposed to want them all over Europe.

>Well they are immigrants.
NO! There are huge difference between immigrants and refugees. it is like the difference between Kill and Murder. or Destroyed and Damagerd.

>Why are there 10 million men age 20-30 with no family going to Europe for welfare checks lining up at Calais for sweet Englandbux when if they're not immigrants and it was safe back in Greece? Tell me that.
Dont ask me. Ask the UNHCR

>Why do none of those men fight for their countries to fix them? Why is it Europes responsibility to fix it? Why is it that WE have to fight for THEIR country to get them to leave?
Say thanks for your corrupted Government policy for that. They told them not to fight and convinced them that fighting has no value at all.

>That's kind of fucking bizarre, don't you think? That these animals can't provide law and order in their own countries, let alone act civilized in them; but we're supposed to want them all over Europe.
Yes i agree and i said if they harmed a single innocent civilian punish them according to the laws of where they took refugee at. (Implying not most of the refugees who came are not US backed Moderate head choppers who ran away from Russian airplanes pulverizing their deluded dreams).

>NO! There are huge difference between immigrants and refugees. it is like the difference between Kill and Murder. or Destroyed and Damagerd.

Most of them aren't even coming from a warzone, dipshit. I guess by civilized standards all of the middle east and africa is a warzone because the people who are flooding in from there made it that way.

>Dont ask me. Ask the UNHCR

Yeah, dodge the reality of the situation

>They told them not to fight and convinced them that fighting has no value at all.

Yes yes its US' fault that your people would rather collect welfare checks than fix their country

>Yes i agree and i said if they harmed a single innocent civilian punish them according to the laws

Or dont allow them at all

I care for my own before I care for others.

>Most of them aren't even coming from a warzone, dipshit. I guess by civilized standards all of the middle east and africa is a warzone because the people who are flooding in from there made it that way.
I said before they are coming from various places and not one place.

>Yeah, dodge the reality of the situation
believe me or not. with 300KWD you can also become a refugee and be sent to turkey.

>Yes yes its US' fault that your people would rather collect welfare checks than fix their country
Your country support and still insist supporting terrorists and especially who blew up your towers. or do you lack honor and ally with your enemy?

>Or dont allow them at all
We are not the one who allows them.

>they'll leave
Just like the Turkish gast arbeiter right?

>Turkish gast arbeiter
WTF is even this?

Those look like Bangladeshis, therefore they are not refugees. Also, if you leave the first safe country you land in, you're not a refugee.

>believe me or not. with 300KWD you can also become a refugee and be sent to turkey.

Yes because if there's ever a crisis in Europe Turkey and the Middle East is the first place native Europeans will go. And they totally wouldn't be abused and killed.

LOL

>Your country support and still insist supporting terrorists and especially who blew up your towers. or do you lack honor and ally with your enemy?

By your logic, since some Americans did some mean things then all Muslims are responsible for the shit they bring into Europe and do in their own countries.

Your country brings terrorism to Europe, why do you lack honor and expect us to protect you and run away instead of fighting your enemies?

>We are not the one who allows them.

I know, god forbid those fucking Muslim immigrants run to a Muslim country.

Your mistake was giving human life inherent value. That because they're human, they're allowed the same rights, privileges, and opportunities that westerners have.

That type of system is unsustainable.

There's a virtually endless supply of migrants, and an ever decreasing population of whites. Understanding the rest is quite elementary.

>t. Abdhul Amadinajad

>Yes because if there's ever a crisis in Europe Turkey and the Middle East is the first place native Europeans will go. And they totally wouldn't be abused and killed.
unhcr.org/cgi-bin/texis/vtx/home
tot tot tot

>>Your country support and still insist supporting terrorists and especially who blew up your towers. or do you lack honor and ally with your enemy?
I said your government and not your people. no one in this earth supported terrorism except your country. anyway enjoy Al-qaida as your allies :^)

>I know, god forbid those fucking Muslim immigrants run to a Muslim country.
Jeee, im still doubting who could be posting this now.

By that logic we should sympathise those terrorists as well, no? Can't believe I breath the same air as you OP

>no one in this earth supported terrorism except your country

Oh so all the guys blowing themselves up and forming terrorist organizations are all just imaginary straw men? Are you fucking dumb?

Enjoy Al Qaeda as your neighbors, dipshit.(oh wait, Europe has to also now LOL, fucking Muslim shits)

>Jeee, im still doubting who could be posting this now.

Yeah fuck me for thinking you don't need to travel 3000 miles to get away from a warzone, right?(where they are very generous about welfare, no less!)

Oh so all the guys blowing themselves up and forming terrorist organizations are all just imaginary straw men? Are you fucking dumb?

Enjoy Al Qaeda as your neighbors, dipshit.(oh wait, Europe has to also now LOL, fucking Muslim shits)

we arent the ones who armed them with bombs ya know?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_armed_groups_in_the_Syrian_Civil_War#Overall_conflict_.282011.E2.80.93present.29

Also meh. we have seen worse than you guys. nothing new in human history for now.

>Yeah fuck me for thinking you don't need to travel 3000 miles to get away from a warzone, right?(where they are very generous about welfare, no less!)
oh no you dont need. but maybe you will for sometime

Yes, leave your country and go passionately fix their issues in their country without forcing others to integrate 3rd world problems.

Gr8 b8

And consume the same pool of finite resources in your country, good reason not to accept any of them.

>we arent the ones who armed them with bombs ya know?

Yeah its not the Muslims fault for blowing himself up, shooting people with AKs, and using machetes to chop peoples heads off.

Its US' fault entirely, you're right. Not only did we give them all that shit but we told them to use it.

Completely not their fault.

>Also meh. we have seen worse than you guys

In terms of the immigrants? Well you should, this is your shit to deal with, not ours.

Or in terms of violence? Because thats not surprising. Muslim countries are inherently dog shit. There's not a single Muslim country worth living in.

I care deeply about the fate of people trying to cross the Medditeranean. This is why we must turn any who reach Europe away. It's irresponsible to admit them because it only encourages more to make a dangerous crossing.

means guest laborer If I'm not mistaken.

>Don't they breathe the same air, bleed the same colour and cry the same tears as us Sup Forums?
They also compete with us for resources thus have got to go.

You're not very smart at all.

It's not astounding, for you are subhuman.

They're fleeing civil wars, this means that they're either:
The culture of the people who were such shitty rulers that they caused their underclass to rise up and violently oppose them.
OR
The culture of the shitty people who couldn't force through change via non-violent means and resorted to violence and savagery without trying for peaceful solutions.

Either way their culture is incompatible with western ideals, breeds violence and supports atrocities. So fuck 'em.