Sup fags give me an honest opinion do i look good

sup fags give me an honest opinion do i look good

U look ok

Bras are in the women's section user.

dont be jealous about my superior genetics just cause u will never get laid little man

Stop sucking in your gut, it makes your tits look bigger.
Just lose the weight man.

How does it feel not only being morbidly obese, but also not being wait OP lol.

fuck your nibba its Big Boy Season anyway

Cut way back on your caloric intake.

>sick burn
>genetics

Kmart?

You're fat
Your sense of style sucks
Your haircut is bad
You have zero charisma
You don't groom well
You probably smell

Honest answers OP. Don't like it? Change.

You look like a manlet. Let me guess, 5'6?

6'2

You: Every time someone calls me fat I get so depress I cut myself... a piece of cake.

you definitely fir the demographic of people who shop for clothes at walmart

>so fat he measures his subway sandwich intake in length

nice whered ya get that one ifunny

top kek

You look like a man whos just lost the last shred of hope that he didn't even know he had.

K user you're a 3rd worlder like me. Our diets are absolute shit without burning 4k calories a day. You're obviously not going to do that here so you really gotta change what you eat.

NEVER EAT CARBS AGAIN. NO BEANS, NO RICE, NO TORTILLAS, NO CORN, NO SUGAR, NO FLOUR, NO POTATOES!!!

If its green eat it. If its meat eat it. Eat cheese and nuts in moderation. Ultimately its always calories in vs calories out, but for our genetics you're gonna have to go ketogenic to drop the weight and adopt paleo/primal when you're ready to gain muscle. You're young. Go on a hardcore keto for about 6 months and you should be at a decent weight to start lifting and put on mass. Your realtionship with food and what you think is healthy is fucked. Listen to me about the keto for the first 6 months. Its the only chance you got.

While your at it can u buy me a pice of cake
Ill give you $10000000 that u can't give it to me in one hole.
FAT ASS BITCH

No, you look like some fat, creepy beaner

>I bet you'd look real good to ICE

Fuck off OP real alpha male reporting in

You dress like you're 14...probably around the age your parents split up. The clothes you wear aren't fitted and they're sloppy. You have a zero effort haircut and you're not balding. If you were it would be better. You dress lazy. You look like you work a lower middle class job. Only dirt poor girls would consider you alpha.

Good news is, you can fake it till you make it. Raise your aesthetic. Actually pay attention to your clothes and what they say to the world. T-shirt hoodie and track pants?? Are you trying to seduce a gypsy or someshit? Raise your level bro.

fat tit beaner/10

LMAO

Get a better button up and lose the under shirt. Nm your fat so wear an undershirt but keep it hidden.

walmart asshole