Milo

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/05/05/meet-milo-yiannopoulos-the-appealing-young-face-of-the-racist-alt-right.html This article represents a criticism of the alt-right. He says that we are racist and that we support a sense of collectivism that flies in the face of pc, and rightly so, but that an auditorium full of milo supporters chanting "cuck" at a man who would criticize the alt-right is a disaster of social evolution. Although I won't state what I believe, and I won't pretend to represent Sup Forums, I want all ideologically and politically minded people to recognize that the reason the alt-right is doing so well is that the left is so wrong, and the mainstream right has been so flaccid when dealing with them

>we
>Sup Forums is the alt-right

It's another... episode...

It's just a realignment of the political system.

People like Trump represent a large part of the electorate, which has been denied a voice in mainstream politics. Trump is a potentially electable candidate, and Milo is championing that segment.

You have to look at what the unspeakable truths are. The reality of race, sex differences, immigration, and Jewish power are not going away, but we can't talk about it. Milo is a piece of shit, but he's getting an audience from those who are unhappy.

Kek. Sup Forums is the alt-alt-right

I'm still voting for Ron Paul.

How to spot a newfag
>we
>Sup Forums is alt-right
>acknowledging alt-right at all
>Sup Forums is satire, Sup Forums is not satire

I saw Milo Yiannopoulos at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

I'll take things that didn't happen for $500, thanks

>leaf
>Telling us to ignore the only chance we have to save the west
>Telling Americans on an American politics hugbox what ideology we follow
Shill detected

How new are you?

>not spotting an obvious pasta

Nice double dubs though.

Milo a cute. CUTE.

Double baited.
Nice trips tho

>Milo
>face of the alt right
>not Richard Spencer, who coined it
>not Andrew Anglin
>not even anyone from TRS
>a faggot who complains about feminism in video games is

What went wrong?

Alt-right is a disingenuous blanket term, you twat. The whole point of it is to lump together everyone together so it is a coherent group to attack. Obviously now that conservatism has been ousted as the controlled opposition it is now they scramble to gain influence in our sphere again. It's not as easy to gain influence if there is no structure to the group, case in point unconventional warfare being so effective.

you think a simple label has that much impact?

Why are all these people Jews?

>he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off.
in fairness I could see Milo actually doing this

Shoulda told him how "we" in the "alt-right" don't like "gays" and ask him if it was just a clever ruse to garner sympathy

>Autor
>Jack Hunter

literally a butt hurt lolberterian.
Opinion discarded

This

None of them are. Milo is though.

>we
fuck off you twink