TELL ME ABOUT IT, STUD

TELL ME ABOUT IT, STUD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OtOmKaVbP_A
youtube.com/watch?v=wNtxgxYY7sI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tb.h, I didn't like this movie very much. I guess I'm not really a fan of the "teens doing teen things" movies. I liked the music though.

I WONT GO TO BED TILL I'M LEGALLY WED

OH SAHNDEE

fuck this movie, what kind of message was it supposed to send? 'be a conformist slut'? I hate everything about it from the degenerate cum dumpsters to the 50's greaser culture

we watched this at our school so there must be some kind of significance to it. it's just a musical at the end of the day

Lol, it was a musical that was a semi-satire of 50's teen life. Mostly it was just supposed to be fun. And Danny changed for her too, the message was that if you both compromise in a relationship you can fly away in a car together at graduation.

>what's it suppose to be about? Be a conformist slut?

I find it amusing that you didn't bring up the fact that Danny tried changing for her first.

I liked shy goody-goody Sandy so much better than slut, greaser Sandy.

SUMMER LOVIN' HAPPENED SO FAAST

TELL ME ABOUT THE GREASE, WHY DOES HE WEAR IT

>FAST

heh

>teens
They were all in their mid twenies and early thirties.
Stockard Channing was 36.

The characters were teens though. Everyone knows actors are a lot older then the roles they play.

youtube.com/watch?v=RPhQfCQk2dY

Sandy was overrated

TELL ME MORE TELL MORE DID HE HAVE A BBC

Men cant be sexist

She looked like shit with the rockabilly look. Way cuter as a pristine 50s woman.

I'd lick Olivian Newton John's fartbox.

I GOT CHIIIILZZZZZ

You are now realizing that Grease and Prometheus have the same ending

wtf, thanks for ruining grease for me, asshole.

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

BEAUTY SKEWL DROP OUUUTTT

sad, considering her father was the guy who captured Rudolf Hess

>More jew than german
Holy shit. i never knew this. Dropped.

>Newton-John met gaffer/cameraman Patrick McDermott a year after her 1995 divorce from Matt Lattanzi. The couple dated on and off for nine years. McDermott disappeared following a 2005 fishing trip off the Californian coast.[68] Various theories abounded regarding his disappearance ranging from his death by accident or foul play to McDermott staging his disappearance to avoid child support payments to his ex-wife, actress Yvette Nipar. Newton-John, who was in Australia at her Gaia Retreat & Spa at the time of his disappearance, was never a suspect in McDermott's disappearance[69] and has refused to comment on any speculation. A US Coast Guard investigation released in 2008 "suggest[ed] McDermott was lost at sea,"[70][71][72] although some have claimed contact with McDermott since his disappearance.[73]

goat intro

youtube.com/watch?v=OtOmKaVbP_A

youre a faggot

eat shit numale nigger

Danny's idea of changing for her was to put on a sweater, and by the end he gets his way when she completely reinvents herself for him and it's treated like she made the right call even by the other characters. He doesn't try to talk her out of it or anything.

Pretty fucked up message for kids tbqhf

What did he change? Was he going to put on a suit and get a desk job?

TELL ME MORE TELL ME MORE WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK?

Nah breh Enter the Void's intro's still goat

youtube.com/watch?v=wNtxgxYY7sI

best girl
top taste

>grease is the word
>grease is the time
>grease is the place
>grease is the motion
>grease is the way we are feeling

I do not understand