Why are titties sexual?

Why are titties sexual?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aotmBtkUHKc
xhamster.com/movies/695307/brunette_in_public_finger_ass_by_troc.html#commentBox
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's what I'd like to know. To me, they're just lumps of fat that produce milk.

Because they're are so nice to suck on. Geesh, newfags are either gay or such tards.

>Implying Titties are sexual.

because i like em, along with butts thighs feet and armpits. personal taste is subjective and the definition of sexual is unique to me as it would be for you.

Because it's ingrained into the heterosexual male brain that titties are sexual.

Big hips = good for birth
Nice tits = good to feed said breed

BECAUSE BOOBS

They arent.

Boypussy is love
Boypussy is life

youtube.com/watch?v=aotmBtkUHKc

Because, ultimately, men are just babies in an adult body.

It's primordial and instinctual that we should be drawn to them.

I appreciate and find certain things sexy.
Hair isn't inherently sexy, but I can find a woman's hair sexy. Same with her eyes. And the same applies for boobs.

I don't think boobs=sexual. But if they're nice, like any part of a womans body, I will appreciate them and might think it's sexy.

Also evolutionary psychology

Here's a guy expressing the pure joy of titties
xhamster.com/movies/695307/brunette_in_public_finger_ass_by_troc.html#commentBox

>Why are titties sexual?

Because they give guys boners.

Kek Newfag found.

>#TRIGGERED

Duh

Because they're gloriously round and bouncy-jubbly, obviously. Their roundness is capped with super-round areolae with an attention-grabbing perky nipple peak on top.

How could you not love them and want to nuzzle in them all the time? Also, it's ok to be gay.

I want to say that it's partly genetic but that might just be a cop out if it's entirely cultural. I'd venture to say it's at least mostly cultural conditioning, though.

Probably has to do with the advent of clothing norms and the consequential taboo of perpetrating those norms, which is associated with sex since people usually undress during sex. Thus, proponents of desexualizing boobs are probably right to walk around topless since exposure outside of those norms while not in a traditional sexual setting betrays the taboo.

This is pretty clear if you look at African tribes, France(?), and other places you can probably think of

Because we're not allowed to see them.

because they are erogenous zones and women like it when they are played with.

coz vaginas are pretty gross, girls need to have something hot at least

Because when you play with them, like sucking on them, playing with the nipples just right its like an activation switch that makes her pussy wet.

This

no idea, they don't do much for me. i like ass or hips/curves more so.

What do you guys think of my wife's tits?

>vaginas are pretty gross
Homosexual confirmed

Out them in your mouth and see for yourself.

looks like she'd be a great titty fuck. I'd slap my dick in there and cum in her face and mouth for sure, don't care what she looks like lol

Meh, saggy old woman tits

>implying cultural norms don't stem from a genetic behavioral predisposition in a population

saggy, fat, wayy too fat

What about girls then? Is every girl a lesbian?

partially, yes

I dont think breasts are less sexual in Europe. I think people are just more comfortable being perverts.

uhm no, Sigmund Freud told me girls call me daddy because they wanted to fuck their daddy before they wanted to fuck me.

But he's just a coked up jew, so idk

Who cares why, just enjoy them

Found the faggot or woman

gross

Pretty much everything Freud thought was wrong

I agree with the msg but at least post nice tits

>coked up whacko Jew was wrong to project his fucked up mind onto all of humanity

never saw it coming tbh :/

they're really fucking fun to play with and suck on

Ya but do you know why?

B I N G O

see
I mean, This is the literal answer if you want to know. Sexual selection bitch

Because evolution. It's baboon ass for bipeds.

Who is this chick

some cam whore, I think named moon child? don't remember, got this pic so long ago

if they arent' then how come bitches get turned on by having them sucked, pinched licked etc

well to be fair his ideas about the subconscious existing in the first place is correct. I'm not entirely sure that was a new concept at the time though

Because.

vaginas get haor
boobs do not
boobs therefore always win

Just because they are and I don't mean that in a lazy way but in the fact the culture says they are

because when a woman shows them to you, it usually means she's about to touch genitals

How come tits are so sexy if they're also so motherly?

Because your mom had them and kept you alive with them