Humans are all equal!

Humans are all equal!

Other urls found in this thread:

notehub.org/zijhl
imgur.com/a/9jno6
imgur.com/a/Sn5G1
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dungur
lonelyplanet.com/ethiopia/northern-ethiopia/aksum/sights/historic/dungur-queen-shebas-palace)
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obelisk_of_Axum)
sys.Sup
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wealthiest_historical_figures#Antique_historical_figures_with_legendary_wealth
twitter.com/AnonBabble

God niggers are fucking dumb. Get a shovel and get that shit away from your homes.

Africans never had the luck of having good climate. Poor comparison.

Hi Jared Diamond.

Your book is shit.

Fuck off.

Then why did they stay? They had thousands of years to move else where

>It's the weather

WEW

>2050
>greece is no greece anymore
>niggers are still niggers

>Africans never had the luck of having good climate

they have one fucking season

>le climate change

>never had good climate

Those oppressive greeks sure stunted any sort of growth for them by bringing in colonialism and us white people made them slaves and now I shall go shave my pubes and flagellate to repent for being white while dreaming of sucking Tudeau cock.

WE NEED MOAR LUCK FOR DEM CIVILIZATION PROGRAMS

Nice cherrypicking. How'd that emu war go?

Well, they are. They started with equal opportunities to do something for themselves. Some chose to develop a culture and a civilization, some chose to beat the crap out of each other with sticks and drink the cow's menstrual blood straight from the cow.

Every fucking one of us are human!
Don't say anything otherwise!
No one should be allowed to research or publish stats describing differences in races. It is illegal here in a civilized country to discriminate in any way, especially if it is true, this is acceptance.

>meanwhile in the middle of a desert
Even Arabs where 1,000 times better. no excuse.

yea, Northern Europe has a much better climate.
Kill yourself Abdul

Africa has the most opportune climate in the world.
The entire continent is a tropical paradise, with more natural resources than any other continent, including Asia.

so by good climate you mean freezing to death and by bad climate you mean tanning all day long?

>EMBRACE DIVERSITY

dude weed lmao

I came here to say this

That's actually why they never evolved.

You never get better at a game if you play on Easy the whole time.

>Cherry picking
You couldn't find a single Africa city that isn't run by whites today that would compare to even ancient Europe/ arab cities.
Prove me wrong.
>Inb4 Arabian eygpt

Isn't that the point? They were never forced to progress?

WE NEED MORE EMBRACEMENT.
We need to rid of White, cis, men

Its not just weather but territory. But it had a genetic effect.

Greeks were black though. What's you point.
And as far as Africa today, that's what happens if you steal someone's technology or science.

>the weather is the reason why they live in shacks
Wew lad

When will whites apologize for killing all of the black vikings french kings and Irish.

That journalists' face bottom right corner.

3000 years is 0.00001% of humanity's history.

It's like saying X guy is so much faster than Y guy, he won the marathon over him with a 1 nanosecond of difference of time.

And talking about Africa centuries ago. Mali was one of the greatest empires, it was the most wealthy empire in history, it's emperor is the most wealthy person in history. He was incredibly wealthy to make every city in his way to Mecca a wealthy city.

But since Africa isn't the center of attention today of course you wouldn't know that.

And about your master race BS, if there's a master race actually, it's the Mediterranean race. And the purest Mediterraneans today aren't even in Greece.

Yeah, there's more to it than weather. Regarding the genetic effects i do not think they have ever been proven, have they? It would be odd if it did not exist but it might not be that severe.

>being this delusional

>this faggot believes in myths propogated by a well known delusional cuck acting as a hystorian

Bros can i get a share
Full story: notehub.org/zijhl
Memes: imgur.com/a/9jno6 imgur.com/a/Sn5G1

>i emailed the data to my congressmen and newspaper and FBI 5 months ago and they ignored it. ive been silenced
>pic related

Fantastic bait. African climate is fucking great, tons of natural resources, tons of perfect farmland, tons of large prey supplying large amounts of meat.

are fucking kidding me ? temperatures below freezing and snow over 3 ft is good whether ?1 sunny season and the mineral resources they have in that area aren't enough ?sorry jamal but your argument is invalid

Good job, Canada

I got owned... what should I do? what should I do?

Got it:

>implying

WE

WUZ

Low energy

I'm wondering where they stole the corrugated metal sheets from.

Do not, in this case, confuse good with pleasant or productive.

KANGZ

The uglier they know they are, the more skin they want to show

Meanwhile in the middle east the mudslimes are building towers in deserts.

We are not equal. Poor / lazy / idiots shouldn't breed (or at least very limitedly). This is the predominant global problem, regardless of race or nationality. I don't understand why people don't see this or even outright deny this. Have we all gone mad?

This is just so fucking stupid

Africa I guess is still recovering from communism, besides, I just bet that blacks have a culture that doesn't give a crap about material development, just like mudslimes in the Middle East, or as it used to be in Japan or India, until they decided to reform themselves

Nice proxy, I didn't have that rare

the next stage in evolution needs to kick in and wipe all of us off this rock

If you mean that their climate didn't force them to be more modest, to plan ahead, to store resources and to prepare themselves for long winters, thus limiting their mental evolution, then you're right.

>hard times create strong men
>strong men create good times
>(...)

They were lazy so they are doing it now

Not sure if retarded or bait. Geez oh man.

in nature a stronger sub species will just supplant or take over a weaker one

non-exhaustive list of things that whiteys have stopped in africa, preventing nature from taking its due course:

ebola
west nile fever
dengue fever
cholera
malaria
aids
sleeping sickness
smallpox
bubonic plague

stop cockblocking mother nature! AIDS ---literally---came from africa

delete this

Does anybody else, when they see pictures like that (africa), wonder what it would be like to move there?

Like start picking up and rebuilding, a m^2 at a time.

Both the majority of Africa and the entirety of Greece are shitholes. Live with and accept that fact, Bobodoulou.

>No change in seasons, thus being able to have great crops everyyear, always water in the ground, yet no wells, equals bad environment luck.
wew lad

AIDS was developed by the CIA and spread by Baby Doc's drug goons after Haiti blew up in the 80s.

There was Rhodesia, but then United Kikedom came and gave all the power to cannibal maniacs, so it's back to picrelated now.

>Not an argument, no sources.
Wew lad.

Us Yuros(especially Germanics) wasn't much less primitive than niggers untill atleast 1000AD

Though thanks to the Romans, their expansion of Christianity and knowledge pulled us out of savagery.

Africans have a paradise of climate!

They just never had the brains to farm it.

Look at how they ruined the once-rich country of Rhodesia.

And how they are fucking South Africa now.

There are no photographs of ancient Greece.

>And the purest Mediterraneans today aren't even in Greece

I know. They're in Italy.

Tomorrow is a great day. Are you ready to drink Putinka for your grandpas who was at war?

Arabs were living in fucking deserts for god knows how long and managed to build a civilization that isnt rock and stones and mud and your excuses why niggers are niggers is because they had a bad climate?

its a slum. Theyt existed under white rule too. Thats what townships were.

arabs took over a civilization for the most part.

bullshit. South Africa for example has about 20C in winter. That's not that warm.

Arabs didn't pop up out of thin air user like hermit crabs.

you are a fucking cuck. i'm a history guy and the germanics built nice villages. nothing like rome of course, but nothing really did match rome.

You cant imagine how that pic made me so mad.

They had an even better climate when romans were around. And subsaharan lands are really great. You should be exiled.

Shit argument. Lots of socio economic factors:
>Greece made up a small amount of the population. They had fishing and perfect land. Western Europe were still cavemen.
>Africa had the mali and moroccan kingdoms plus egypt (in b4 WE)
>The sahara desert cut them off from trade routes
>nig nogs are retarded because their farming and basic lifestyles mean they don't bother getting educated
>until they can grow a surplus amount of crops in their arid shithole it'll stay like that

Most of them died during Battle of Moscow, the rest were killed in goddamn Rzhev, so it's always hard for me, as most of my family died due to shit strategy.

But, yeah, I keep my trusty bottle of Зeлeнaя Mapкa ready. The fireworks are awesome too.

they kind of did. Egypt and Syria were not arab. The arabs of Muhammads era were illiterate desert raiders.

Even though they are at retard level IQs, they do not have to prey on white people.

Thank God for the Second Amendment in the US.

>cherrypicking
>what is axum kingdom

Go read a book faggot. Also, consider this historical fact: while the axum kingdom had vast palaces (see:en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dungur ,lonelyplanet.com/ethiopia/northern-ethiopia/aksum/sights/historic/dungur-queen-shebas-palace) and at the time world's largest obelisks (see:en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obelisk_of_Axum) all Viking-era Scandinavia had to offer was... you guessed it, runestones(lol).

Conclusion: at one point in time, an African kingdom did better than raiding, pillaging GERMANIC EUROPEAN savages.

Swallow this redpill. So much for consistent racial superiority.

How is this any different from
>No irish, no blacks

* sys.Sup Forums.org/derefer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.lonelyplanet.com%2Fethiopia%2Fnorthern-ethiopia%2Faksum%2Fsights%2Fhistoric%2Fdungur-queen-shebas-palace

Post Australia 500 BC, lad.

>look at flag
>Sweden

>cherrypicking
>what is the rest of African history

Faggot.

>it's emperor is the most wealthy person in history.

No, he wasn't. He was some lucky nigger that happened to be King on a pile of gold.

The wealthiest people in history are Augustus, the first emperor of rome, and Ceaser. And they weren't the richest purely because of luck.

shitskin

>look at flag
>eternal kraut

actually Crassus and Dugger usually considered the richest

what african history? The majority of africa was about as inhabited as the interior of russia historically. The only right comparison with europe and asian civilisation are the socieites of the west coast, swahili coast and ethiopia. And they were more than mud huts.

Different race.

>can't respond with counter-argument
>bc he knows I'm right
Post discarded
Oh, so the "examples" in OP isn't cherrypicking? I compared two civilizations, fair and square.
I didn't generalize Europe or Africa.

To prove to you I am right, I challenge you: give examples of buildings, monuments or whatnot from the Viking-era in Scandinavia. The palace I referred to was from about 6th century AD. Beat that, bitch.

>actually Crassus and Dugger usually considered the richest

No. Number 1 is Augustus, the first emperor of rome.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wealthiest_historical_figures#Antique_historical_figures_with_legendary_wealth

fuck off nigger

They maintained what they stole

Nicely cherrypicked OP.

Pic related is also Africa today you know.

>Nigger king of mali... est 400 billion. Simply from living on a pile of gold.
>First emperor of rome... est 4.6 trillion

BTFO.