Ask a drunk recent high school grad anything...

Ask a drunk recent high school grad anything. Girlfriend got diagnosed with depressing and I am drinking to forget about it.

talk with her, retard

Her parents took every source of communication away and she said that I couldn't help

Why would you drink after she's been diagnosed with depression? No wonder she's depressed. She dates idiots.

>Recent highschool grad
>Gf diagnosed with depression
>Drinking to forget

What are you some kind of tit? Man the fuck up, get your ass outside, and fuck the first bitch you see

My 2nd time drinking fag. Her and I rely on each other a lot and her saying that I can't help her kills me on the inside, so to take the pain away, I decided to drink, and look where I ended up.
(nice dubs btw)

(We've been dating for over a year, and I had that type of shit happen to me three times so far, each within a year. I even caught one with the other guy in his car.
(nice dubs)

The number of times you've had alcohol is irrelevant. But anyway-

She says you can't help her? THAT'S WHAT DEPRESSION DOES TO PEOPLE. IT MAKES THEM THINK THERE IS NO HOPE. You acting like this is about you, in any capacity, helps nothing. You're really just reaffirming her fears. If you really care, stop feeling sorry for yourself and SHOW HER that you can help her and that she is cared about.

Sage

Drinking Rumchata to dull your senses is like trying to off yourself with a play doh knife.

get a real drink like pic related

I have smirnoff mixed with cranberry juice in the cranberry juice container, but if I put up a pic of that, you fags would say that I'm just drinking cranberry juice
(dubs)

So not being able to help her is killing you on the inside?

You know what's killing her on the inside?
Depression.

You sound like a narcissist.

You asshole wuss. You don't deserve a girlfriend with an attitude like that.

No shame in a vodka cran.

Her and I have been through this type of thing before, and it was easier to cure (we weren't dating back then, but we were close) after that happened, she got raped countless times by the person she was seeing and her parents and I had to squeeze that info out of her for a while, and her parents still barely trust me for over a year, even though she says such nice things to them about me, but anyway, I show her everyday that I care, and she doesn't know I'm drinking.

hey at least you have a girlfriend me and mine broke up 2 weeks ago and blocked each other cos we're too stubborn to say sorry and admit we love each other.

Dude, I'm tryng to help as much as I can in my position, but it's been 2 days of her just being alone, pushing everyone away that trys to help her, and I'm that type of person who trys to make everyone happy (yes, I know, I need to stop that, bcause people can take advantage of that), but me explaining to her that her actions are not helping her are not getting through her head, no matter how hard I try.

...This isn't your journey to travel....

Hey man, just keep trying. Took me a long time for me to end up where I'm at. Just take what an anonamous user said to me alost a year back:
"Give her space and let her work her issues out. If it's meant to be, she'll come around, and if not, that's life. You just do you man."

>shitty parents
>depressed
go figure

I'm with her through thick and thin, so I'm gonna be by her side through this tough time in her life.

Because of her past with other guys, read 733761622

I added too much voka, have a ton left for another time if needed.

it's not really about trying. we blocked each other, so there is no contact possible. she was a big cunt to me, then i was a big cunt to her. she needs me more so she probably will come back to me soon so i'll wait it out, i have a lot of events in the next few weeks to take my mind off it and potentially fuck some bitches

You do you man, just don't do what I did and get too attached to her, because I fell into a state of sadness one time, and had to get my shit together to finish up school. Don't let it hurt you too much.

Dump her crazy ass ,you'll thank me in ten years.

thanks man. it's a shit situation and i'm sad to lose her but i'm in college and ready to enjoy single life. if i get her back by some means i'll be happy too.

>Girl got depression so Im getting drunk boo hoo poor me

I'm taking a shot, if it fails , I'll just look for another.

When you can't do anything to help and the pain is eating away at your insides, what should I do to kill it?

Just you wait user. If you think this constitutes something to be upset about you'll be in for a shock when you're older. This doesn't even fucking scrape the surface of adult relationship problems.

Tempting as it is to say kill yourself, the best thing for now is that you get off Sup Forums as you are too fucking young and ignorant to be here. Read a book fucknut.

I know, I'm just more worried about other people, and I'm starting to hate that feature I have in myself. Fuckng adult relationships will be with fucking money and children and shit I don't even want to think about for at least 3 years.

1. I am not suicidal, I see life is an amazing expirence that you can only explore once. 2. Idk if I want to get off of Sup Forums, I'm bored as hell, and 3. I'm 18, so legally I can be on here, ignorance wise though, i don't know.