That is one weird stick figure

That is one weird stick figure.

evening Sup Forums, what's everybody drinkin' tonite?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dEspxEte8S8
youtube.com/watch?v=hXYjhu4u7N4&t
youtube.com/watch?v=sQgxfG8-sZA
youtube.com/watch?v=iypUpv9xelg
youtube.com/watch?v=jyQWXRJ8Lc4
youtube.com/watch?v=-anabfAg06U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'll bet your dad drinks to forget that his son is an embarrassment to his family and will single-handedly wipe out his bloodline.

it IS one of those listless nites, unsure of the future and bereft with uncertainty.
But I love my dad, and he loves me.

youtube.com/watch?v=dEspxEte8S8

You look like a guy I used to room with but like 50 lbs heavier and like 25% more of an edgelord.

Can i lick your asshole?
I'm a girl btw.

Water dude. Underage.

I guess that's bad, I dunno. Was he also memorable for being a prick?
Sorry, I'm taken~ also, prove you're a girl or be prepared to be designated 50 varieties of water twat.

oh boy here we go

how many times do you have to be called an ugly retard before you get a fucking clue

ugh you again. kys

Good on ya for playing by the rules!
I don't get that one, this is a first~
Aha, the biggest fan is here.

Lose some weight you fat fuck.

You should drink less. Its really bad for you, plus like why? Is it that enjoyable to just drink and then pass out?

Sup op vodka and Pepsi what about you famalam

Youre doing gods work son! Keep it up. That caption is hillarious lmao

Willett steel pot reserve

You know im underage but ive had alcohol before and ive been drunk and my family has a history with enjoying alcohol in its many forms. Why do you like it so much? I enjoy the history behind it and the creation process

>Sorry, I'm taken
yeah that's cuz ya only like babies you fat fock

Yeah, sure~
I work all week long and dive into the depths of this place when I don't have an 8am arrival in the morning. Yeah, bad for me, but I'm not just getting drunk and staring at the wall.

youtube.com/watch?v=hXYjhu4u7N4&t

Oh god you again. Why do you do this? Go away, you salty looking fuck.

Whoa! That's a nice drink, user! Gotta love the classics amirite? Jk, you have shit taste. Kys. Gotta diddle the kids tho~
You're underage and you like alcohol? Come to my house! It has free candy

Eh you seem fake im not coming over

ew wtf

the 'ol standby! Steel Reserve, served in my noble mug~
wow, I don't know what that is, but it's a handsome picture you shoot, friend. Cheers!

It's a great bourbon. Puts makers to shame

Nickel!!!
Deep throat a ham sandwich on cam, I'll buy you a bottle of your choice

Why do you keep coming back, then?
Even Maker's Mark? daaamn.. what about Johnny Walker Blue, might be the best I've had so far.

take a pic with you holding one of those crutches as an assault rifle

> "Jk, you have shit taste. Kys. Gotta diddle the kids tho~"
lold so fucking hard

Blue is a bit of a meme. It tastes great no doubt, but at that price it's not worth it for a blended whiskey.

dammit, we're out of ham! plus, I don't do requests!
but that does sound good, I'm hankerin' a samwich.

To watch you get trolled till your morale gets lowered and eventually everyone ignores you and you say goodnight even thought youre salty

Lol

Bitch don't try coming at me with some wannabe smart ass reply. Why do you keep coming back? You're fucking cringy as shit and if I can tell you to fuck off then I'll do so. Don't you fucking get that no one likes you? No one in Sup Forums. Get out you grimy sideburn ass man toad.

this faggot is pure uncut autism

go make yourself a youtube channel to feed your pathetic need for attention faggot

Nickel as a child molestor is goona go down in Sup Forums history as a non forced meme i guaruntee it lmao. I go on this site all the time and alawys. ALWAYS HE CATCHES U
its fucking hillarious

And stop with the dumbass facial expressions. You look ridiculously retarded and punchable. Disgusting looking slob. You probably smell of rotten goat cheese and salty nipple sweat.

nickel touched me

Im drinking Vanilla Coke, OP. What about you?

can we get some good captioned images of this fat retard so im armed the next time he gets the autistic itch to make another one of these fag threads

i hate the thought of saving this fat idiots photos on my computer but this attention whore needs to go

you feelin' punky, luck?
true, but my friend has the silk road selection, plus the gold bottle. Smooth, tasty stuff but yes, kind of still just whiskey taste.
what's with the salty? some new word the Facebook kids are throwing around?
WHY DO YOU KEEP COMING BACK?
I love it when you talk dirty~

I have a beautiful female and plan on fucking her brains out all night you lonely fat ugly mother fucker, I don't have the need to drown my sorrows with alcohol you major beta queer fagt, you are an embarrassing example of a male, stay drunk you fucking bum I hope you die fuck you and your threads just fucking kill yourself mother fucker make space for those who will do something with their life, you cant even acomplish your most basic purpose of procreation you are a sorry little bitch, fuck your lame threads fucking fagt kill your self

well, drinkin' in a lot of praise, apparently. These haters musta had a tough day of unrequited pithy rage in their circle-jerk of a life or something, Sup Forums-hive is really roiling in here.

Ahh drinking again are we? How long do we have to wait before cirrhosis of the liver takes your sad life.

I dare you to spell a sentence without using the letter F~

youtube.com/watch?v=sQgxfG8-sZA

Hey faggot look around and get the fucking hint. No one likes you. Go cry yourself to sleep and remember to not come back next time you start feeling like an attention seeking faggot. I keep coming back to call you out on your dumb bullshit and also your fucking face annoys me. You look like someone chewed up gum with their sweaty and hairy ass and spat it at some bucket of autistic jizz. Autistic walrus looking ass bitch.

whats the bigest dick you have ever eaten?

Lol usually you get some love nickel. Cant lie i always shit talk you in all your threads. I kinda feel bad you lost all your weeaboo and autist following. Youve been a staple of shit posts on this board for a long time. Maybe its time to move on?

They aren't "haters".... sorry to say it but no one likes you at all. Maybe try thinking about it and you'll probably understand it?

>These haters musta had a tough day

well either that or youve been designated the punching bag

way to go

Sup Forums's bitch

your father must be proud

Long islands were the special at the bar. Vodka and lemon juice at home.

Whatcha doing here? besides, I asked what you're drinkin', now why you hate.
like, spotted dick? 'cuz I can eat a lot of british cuisine, lemme tell ya.
Oh, but what would the haters do without me?
I love the stories these folks insist on writing for me, whole backstories and everything!

Vodka and cranberry juice to numb away some pain

Aww man, that sounds refreshing in this Texas heat, both actually! How ya keeping, friend?

nothin' like a Dead Man's Party~
youtube.com/watch?v=iypUpv9xelg
Anything you'd like to talk about? I mean, if it's emotional or physical.

Here to call you a sloppy cock sucker.

Ew what the fuck is that?

It's emotional, about girlfriend's current mental state

Fair enough!

Time for more music!
youtube.com/watch?v=jyQWXRJ8Lc4
Shout out to MACROSS!

i love how he hasnt established a single meaningful conversation after 56+ replies and he still feels the fucking need

GTFO OP you are, by a wide margin, the cringiest little fat nigger fuck ive had the pleasure of watching get humiliated over and over

your ass ugly mug and lack of class just leaves a bad taste in my mouth every time i scroll thru the catalog consider a guy fawkes mask for your next thread

is it affecting you, her, or the both of youse? Open up, if you like, I'm a good listener.
You could at least try being yourself, instead of being another drop of piss in an ocean of urine.

Nice shades. Where'd you get them?!

This nigger with his faggoty glasses, fedora, and stupid tea cup is the complete epitome of a typical /b tard.

Let me guess, you're a euphoric atheist?

Im pretty fucking miserable and I think we had this same conversation last week. You here every thursday?

You wouldn't be so fucking bad if you'd at least stop posting pictures of yourself. At least stop with the dumb ass expressions.

great response jackass

you are the last person to advise others to be themselves all thats gotten you is a total lack of posts that youre forced to respond to me

Spirit of Halloween, 9 bucks. I do need a new pair, gotta remember in a few months.
I'm a working class asshole with too much time on his hands, what's your excuse?
hmm..
And be another faceless tosser without a physical point to prove? Get real~

I could say it is affecting both of us, but her mostly. She was diagnosed with depression about 6 weeks ago and she was doing great until tonight, where everything to her was terrible , and she said there wasn't a way I could help, no matter how much I begged and pleaded to help. We got into an arguement and her parents took her phone away because of her change of attitude (I'm guessing that). So, now the emotional fuck I am, I'm drinking to ease the pain of her suffering.

Fool don't ask him for advice. I'm sure shit is going bad for you but damn don't go low enough to ask this creature for advice. Start a thread and you'll have reasonable people with class to help you out.

im beginning to think you really do suffer from some form of mental disorder

yeah yeah, the worst part of being yourself is doing it on the reg, how dare I, doo dee doo, you could at least post some music or something.

its actually him talking to himself hes developed multiple personalities for situations just like this

life will only get worse and drinking doesn't help!

hm.. does she show any signs of wanting to fix this problem for herself and not just for the two of you? It might be life warning you that now is the time to get away before she absorbs you into that maelstrom of pain and sadness. If her parents aren't working on helping her, and only taking away her communication, perhaps this is a good time to cut and run.

Miller Lite
Just got the first thing I saw on tap.

Is this OP, or a friendly stranger? (not trying to act like a fag)

You'd be much more tolerable and "classy" as a faceless tosser. Believe me.

I didnt though

You could at least stop posting pics of yourself.

Truth. Benzos are what you need.

I wouldn't doubt it at all. He probably puts on different glasses when he replies to himself

NOT OP

aw man, I hope you're at a bar that allows smoking, I am CHOKIN' for a cigarette.
there's nothing classy about my life, believe me.
HAHAAAA!!! wild man!
yeah, I could.

She trys her hardest to fix the problem but she went off on me, and I couldn't get what she said out of my head "The fact that I'm so screwed up that people just want to fix me but I'm too damaged" Her mother is out of the picture (for good reason) and her step mom and father are very good parents, they just dont want her returning to what happened in the past, (raped, not by me) so thats why they take her phone away. And only time will tell if she trys to absorb me into her sadness, and if that happens, it's up to me if I want to help, or if I want to move on.

man you are one stupid looking guy

I know you're not classy. Didn't say you were and you definitely didn't have to tell me for me to know there's not one speck of class in your life.

Best thing about you is how you brush off every bit of neuroticism and negativity that gets vomited onto you here. Never change.

I like you, Nickel

Smoking's been banned since '08 or '09 here in MI. I would love a fucking Lucky right now.

well then, you know what you gotta do, cowboy. I don't mean to be obtuse, but this sounds like something you have to do on your own.. but my suggestion stands, this sounds like a hyper-mess you don't need to be drowned by.

youtube.com/watch?v=-anabfAg06U

Y'know. You always seem so chill. (I hate the term, being an old man). Despite the cunt's who seek to degrade your reputation.You seem cool. These threads seem like a poorly disguised threads.
No matter. I homebrew potent enough to not warrant these threads.

What's up nickel? In drinking some Milwaukee's best, just got off of work and listening to conway twitty

Get past that pesky Michigan no smoking in bars laws by signing away 6 years of your life in the army and joining the Legion, its a club not a bar and you can smoke if the bartenders not a bitch,

no surprises.
MEDIOCRE!!
I do what I can and will, despite what happens.Thanks, friend!
Aww heck, that sucks! And it's sucked for 7-8 years! what a crime.. will our badasses in future cinema inhale a fucking Vape?

I have no idea what youre trying to say

thanks, buddy!
I can dig it! the Mill's, I mean, I wish I knew who Conway Twitty is.. an example perhaps is in order?

He's not brushing it off, he's just too fucking stupid to realize anything. Maybe he's just fucked from drinking so much.