I'm being sexually abused by my younger sister

I'm being sexually abused by my younger sister.

So that's my 12 year old sister in the pic, as you can see she's quite strong (way stronger than me). She's got a 6 pack. She's also been doing BJJ for 7 years and can kick my ass. And she can beat me in an arm wrestle with 1 hand against my 2. So please don't recommend me fighting back against her because it won't work.

Anyway, she's been abusing me lately. She'd wrap her legs around my neck and force me to give her oral. If I refuse, she would squeeze harder (she's even knocked me out like this before).

Also, I was coming out of the shower once. She pinned me to the ground, took off my towel and started strangling me saying if I didn't get an erection, she would strangle harder. So when I eventually did, she raped me.

This is really fucked up, I need help on what to do. I'm done being her bitch.

Here's another example of her muscles, in case you don't believe me. Her biceps are like twice the size of mine.

Kick the shit out of her. But nice bait

Rape her

Tell her she's fucking ugly then beat the shit out of her with a bat

thats photoshop.

The point of posting the 2 pics is to show that I can't kick the shit out of her. She's really strong.

She looks like she's 20 but flat chested. Stop being a fag and kick her ass

What is? My sister? Here's another pic, she's definitely not photoshopped lol.

You're getting sex from a 12 year old and it's technically legal since it's you getting abused
I'd recommend relishing these moments

Post a pic of yourself

Yeah, she's almost as tall as me at 12. It's literally impossible for me to kick her ass.

What would that do? I don't want my face on here. You can get a body pic if you want.

But I'm not a pedo.

How old r u lul

idk if this is real or not but im laughing so fucking hard this is hilarious how much of a manlet do you have to be to not be able to overpower a 12 year old girl LMAO

this seems serious, i feel your pain. she looks strong as hell

Oh yeah, forgot to say I'm 18.

Call the cops Jesus Christ

Unless you actually have love for your sister in a non sexual way, Idk.

she looks strong but, see dem 6 packs, you would not want to mess for sure

This is one of the more bizarre fetishes I've heard

Dude you are a faggot, You arenĀ“t fooliing anybody, I saw this same words days ago and it was a boy doing this. You are fulll of shit, attentionn whore

If you are 18, workout then whoop her ass.

>raped by younger sister

>as tall as me

>Nadia turner, kek

But you are heterosexual

I've seen like 5 different versions of this pasta. How do people think this is funny? Why waste your time on it?
1/10 for getting me to reply

She's literally 2 to 3 times stronger than me.

It would take too long to overtake her.

OP that's Nadia Turner.

Nigger i saw this same thread 2 days ago. gtfo

I agree I see this just days ago, is the same fag

This is copypasta 0/10 for effort

That's Nadia Turner. Was I the only one who reversed image searched?

Maybe she just likes u has she been doing it with others?

She's 12 years old regardless.

Welcome newfaggot

Need some kind of verifiable evidence to see this is real. Get a recording, video/audio/whatever and either take it to the police or your parents. DO NOT TRY TO BLACKMAIL HER WITH IT DIRECTLY, this will surely result in an ass kicking at the very least

Just consent, dude.

Shut the fuck up he isn't perving her like those guys on TV she's forcing him to do it. Despite what many feminists believe there is male rape, sexual harassment, and domestic abuse, but nobody gives a shit about it

Nadia Turner is your sister?

Exactly, thank you.

How does a 12 year old get a 6 pack?

She's a dancer. Google Nadia Turner

It doesn't fucking matter you dummy. I wouldn't mind getting raped like what you're saying. Sounds pretty hot.

Alternately, hit the gym. Bulk up and then fight her off.

This

hi fbi

I concede it may be possible but I doubt that it would happen unless she was super SUPER(Hours of training a day, every day) into athletics, or maybe taking steroids. Would explain the violent tendencies

Well it's obviously possible, it's in the fucking pic. I doubt it's steroids.

Get her into a headlock when she isnt expecting it. It wont matter her strength if you get a technique down pat.

She's got more strength and technique though. She's been doing BJJ for 7 years.

I've been in a similar situation OP. You have to assert your dominance. Tie her up and rape every hole she has, cum in all of them. Do this frequently, teach her to crave your cock and cum. Then take it away from her. Put a nicotine patch on her every time you fuck her, making her crave it/you.

It can still work if you have the right leverage and the element of surprise. Im sure you way twice what she does use that to your advantage

If you can't lift someone that small with one arm you're a fucking pussy

I'm 120lbs. She's like 110lbs. I'm about half a foot taller than her but she can lift me up.

Didn't even green text.

Fuck man idk strangle her with a wire or something? Get her sick intentionally then fuck her up whilst shes weak?

give er the ol baseball bat in the sleep technique

You're 18 years old but 120 pounds? When I weighed 120 my doctor told me I was under weight. That was when I was like 13. You deserve rape. Get big

Ok, last time I'm saying this. I don't want physical violence, I mean look at her. I wouldn't stand a chance, she's ripped and I'm not.

It's harder than it sounds, I'm really trying. It wouldn't make a difference anyway, she would still kick my ass.

It's not rape if you don't mind.

If you don't like getting stabbed, you feel bad when you get stabbed.
If you don't like sex, you feel bad when you get sexed.

>what is reverse image search: the thread

>no fun allowed

Honestly if someone knows what they're doing it doesn't matter if you're stronger. technique is key to winning against brute force. If she's trained to fight she WILL win a fair fight. That's why you bust out your pocket sand and fight dirty

On the slim chance its not bait: just take a video secretly. Blackmail her with it. If its obvious in the video your being forced, shed be in alot of shit if it got out. Should solve your problem without having to get police involved.

Dude, just run away. Join the circus.

I dont understand, you dont want violence but are done being her bitch?? Elaborate before my brain self destructs.

It's not obvious though. She forces me to get an erection before raping me, all the police will see is me with an erection.

I can't use violence, she would kick my ass. Look how strong she is.

there called police they were invented for beta cucks like you.

She sounds like a bitch, so train her like a bitch.
And by bitch, I mean dog.
And by dog, I mean a little shit that it's "pet parents" never fucking disciplined and it turned into a little shit.
Any time she tries to assault you, spray bottle with vinegar in the face and use a clicker. Do that repeatedly every time she tries to get on you, spray and clicker.
Eventually, she'll associate the clicker with the shit feeling of vinegar in the eyes and nose. Just use a clicker, or even click a pen a few times, she'll subconsciously want to back the fuck off you.
Simple faggot.

Ima be honest i think that is fucking awesome, i wish i was her brother lol. I wouldn't be a bitch about it. Maybe if you actually enjoyed it she wouldn't fuck you up or abuse you. Just say you want to fuck her one night and you wont be abused all the fucking time.

But I don't want her to rape me.

Also, she once cracked my rib from squeezing her legs around my waist for too long. I told the hospital I injured it during football (soccer for Americans). Her legs are really strong too. She's too powerful for me to fight back.

Thinly veiled pizza thread. Just post the pics already user.

Fucking move out then. If you come back to your home for family functions, make sure the only time your there is with a group, and go sleep in a hotel or your damn car.

Non violence isnt an option anymore OP cause your sister will just keep raping you on a whim if you dont stop her

Sheeit give her my number she will leave u alone give her all the oral and dick she wants

Stop being a faggot and eat her ass.

With what money?

Again, how do I fight back against someone like 5 times stronger than me?

Reverse image search... This is tomfoolery

a simple reverse GIS reveals all your kike lies

THIS IDIOT STARTS THIS THREAD HERE EVERYDAY. Stop taking the bait you dumb faggotses

Sounds like a good plot to a hentai.

Dont be a hypocrite

Why? I enjoy it. Suck my nigger dick bitch.

Go get a damn job then, unless you're either seriously mentally retarded or very much underage. If it's the last two, just kys. There's really no other option.

This shit is the weirdest fetish threads ever. First your judo partner then your brother now your sister. So weird.

OP your sister is not even that strong. Sure, she's got a 6 pack. And her arms are quite big, and her legs are muscular but... oh wait you're screwed.

>Cops see sister pin you to floor and start strangling you
>you gets erection
>Sis fucks you while you are incapacitated
Yep, I can clearly see why they would think you are raping her you fucking idiot

90% of Sup Forums dreams of this.
you came to the wrong place to cry about this.

this fucking thread

Wouldn't getting an erection imply consent though? That's what I'm worried about. I also ejaculate at the end, because again she won't stop until I do.

Of being abused? Sup Forums is fucked then. She's not even attractive.

Does your house have a kitchen?

Just beat her in her sleep if you're to much of a faggot to face her head on.

Let her choke you out and get it on camera. Bonus points if she rapes you while unconcious

>"Officer, he raped me!"
>Your nipples got hard, so you clearly consented.
Erections are natural functions of getting aroused. Doesn't mean consent. Especially if you are yelling "Stop" and "Get off of me."

Her bedroom door creaks when it opens. And the last time I tried to fight back, she cracked my rib by squeezing her legs around my waist.

I usually can't scream because she's strangling me too hard. Would it still work in my favour if I'm just lying there choking while she rapes me?

the bait is very stale at this point

Technically, orgasms are considered an uncontrollable physical response instead of direct consent in a court of law. If you say "no i don't consent/don't want this" on camera, it won't matter. Just make sure it's very well taped that she instigated and perpetrated the whole event.
It might be ones serious legal battle though, especially if the family wants to get involved and jump to protect their "precious little girl", so be prepared for that.