What are the advantages of killing yourself ?

what are the advantages of killing yourself ?

Not having to respond to stupid questions.

where are stupid questions ?

Look up.

where?

Oh jesus christ.

You don't get to live.

No more pain... no more laying in bed for hours listening to my wife snore. No more having to deal with my rotten 4yr old....

Total control of you be

I got this
Now somebody /thread this motherfucker

sounds good to me

ya know if you feel so shit about a wife and kid; then get a divorce. Most courts rule in favor of the mom getting neer (if not complete) costody of the children, so that's that problem solved too.

not existing in the same world as this thread
-3/10

Don't know about the advantages but on the cons side you should put Hell.

Tbh, I think this nigga be playing with us. Seriously, u wanna kill yourself over a snoring wife and toddler. Eather this boy is looking for false sypathy or he ain't telling us the full story.

OP indulge us...

you are free to kill as many of the fuckers who currently make you miserable consequence free. And maybe some randos just for the lulz. Seriously, if you are suicidal, kill lots of other people first. Just make sure to keep one in the chamber in case a SWAT sniper manages to hit you in the spine

none... you're done with the idea of advantages when you're dead.

OP, do you believe in an afterlife?

sauce

The main one is that you don't have to live anymore.

He OP, I missed your "why don't you kill yourself" threads, I like them because of the quality gifs you post.
So while i'm not gonna end myself, i'm gonna stick around and hope you dump some more gifs.

That fucking slut who snickered at you when you asked her out... well she's fucking dead too... HAHAHAHAHA

not having to deal with the bullshit of this world

It's a good excuse not to do anything

Indulge us in the bullshit of your world, OP.

Holy shit!! Sauce?!?!

WTF is sause?

Well, this thread is dead and the OP probably is too. Adios.