Let's get a flat earth thread going here

Let's get a flat earth thread going here.

These "spherical" earthers are retarded as fuck. I mean, who believes this shit? We wouldn't even have planes if the earth was "round".

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pv4Hwk17F8Y
ssec.wisc.edu/data/geo/#/animation?satellite=goes-east&end_datetime=latest&n_images=1&coverage=fd&channel=04&image_quality=gif&anim_method=javascript
youtu.be/wrDP_V1h0Go
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Proof

I know right? buncha baloney

Checked

What causes the eccentricity?

Maybe I'm starting to believe this, but, why can't I see the pyramids?
That's weird..

Lol I remeber when this shit was just a funny troll topic. People actually bought it. Touche, Sup Forums.

Is it true that the Flat Earth Society has members all around the globe?

>Lol

EL OH EL MY NIGGA YOU A FUNNIE GUY

Cringy

DENNIS QUADS

tl;dr

tl;dr? Earth is round.

this shits retarded since there is no "end of the earth"
how else can you "theoretically" walk around the world

>Let's get a flat earth thread going here.

Why?

Can you elaborate as to how the shape of the earth gives Satan his power?

Do you actually think they're not?

To bring the truth to the people.

You must watch infowars. You will learn the truth. The big state lies to you and tells you the sun revolves around the earth.

Alex Jones knows the truth about our reptilian overlords!

What a moron, from a plane a rainbow is circular.

Those are two globes.

You can't prove their is one with only one pic. 1 does not equal 1 so therefore 1 +1 does not equal 2.

Checkmate round earthers

Here's the deal: there are three types of Flat Earthers who regularly post to Sup Forums: assholes who troll for spite, asshole intellectuals who troll to test your knowledge and debate skills, and literal Bible interpreters (LBIs). They all have the freedom to make shit up (lie) because truth and understanding are not their goals, and they end the arguments with "prove me wrong." This nefariously places the onus on you to spend your precious life's time to provide information already available that they haven't and won't consider. By disavowing any science or proofs put forward and continuing to make shit up, they "win" by eroding your patience. It is simply impossible to keep up with having to explain away the barrage of violations on the most basic principles of geometry, math, science, and logic.

They aren't interested in critical thinking, refuse to put in the requisite effort to do the science, are blind to 3D visualization, and regularly refuse to respond when they can't fabricate anything that would pass even their own red-faced test. LBIs concentrate on believing what their leaders tell them while ironically calling you a "sheeple," and will not allow any sense to mar their fractured perception of the universe. They believe they are right, and they want you to become as stupid as they. The trolls will simply post sillier arguments and regularly resort to insults and taunts to keep you posting.

In any case, there is simply no arguing. Like trying to paint over mud, you just end up with a dirty brush.

Funny, I've been listening to the radio show for 15 years and no one ever mentioned the sun revolving the earth. You must have Alex Jones confused with someone else.

Sweet copy pasta bro!

Nothing is complex for me. I figured out flat earth when everyone on the planet was either bought into the lie or supporting it. I am a borderline genius as tested at 10 years old I am sure the number would be much higher now since I have increased my intelligence over the years. I am right you are wrong, it really is as simple as that. The DEVIL is in the details. When the answer is simple GOD is answering. If there are complex things other than biological life systems such as financial systems they have been made purposely so as it really is simple money in money out. All the financial wizards are merely obfuscating the truth with "complex" systems which are really just stealing layered with complexity. There is no reason for the 70 page document on a home mortgage as it should read you owe 250,000 in 30 years with 250,000 divided by 30, but no since you are being stolen from in "interest" and other bank before buyer practices, it must be filled with legalese (another false system of SHIT) to explain in very complex terms that you are getting fucked. This is in every facet of our society. Shit is everywhere, it may take centuries to have heaven on earth but I will do everything in my power to clean the shit out of this place. You have presented 0 facts. I have presented with each one of my facts ones that completely negate any of your "facts". Flat water, no curve, no ball, debate over. No real pics of earth from space but we put rovers on Mars? Sure. Satellites do not exist or we would have millions of earth "selfies" by now. Moon missions have been thoroughly debunked with EXTREMELY weird antics from ALL astronauts in the Astronaut documentary which included a physical assault from Buzz. No one in their right mind physically attacks someone who is wrong they only do it if the person is right and the person deceiving is found out. The deletion of all moon missions from NASA.

Flight paths are always curved and do not match the sphere but do match flat earth map. The pear shaped-ness of earth refers not to photo evidence but to indicate that there is much more land below the equator. 75,000 mile circumference. There is no gravity between objects only a downward pull to earth.

>Those are two globes.
Those are one globe. I know because it is mine. I took the shots.

>You can't prove their is one with only one pic. 1 does not equal 1 so therefore 1 +1 does not equal 2.
*there, you uneducated tard. The rest is gibberish, tard.

>Checkmate round earthers
You don't even know what "checkmate" means.

pretty sure you're borderline autistic.

>Sweet copy pasta bro!
True. But it is *my* copypasta. I am the author.

How do you explain a solar eclipse?

Hey flat earth retards, bet you can't show me a realistic looking pic of the flat earth. Surely if all the photos taken by NASA are digitally edited, then someone out there can do the same for flat earth right?

There are multiple reasons they lie about space travel and about the earth being round, try doing some research on it. According to NASA there is a radiation belt that would actually make it impossible for them to travel into outer space.. In reality its not possible for them to pass the firmament. And I'm not saying all science is fake, there is actual science.. But making stuff up to back the earth being round isn't science, its science fiction. If someone said that something called "SKATTER" made grass grow and we read that in science books growing up, when someone asks "How does grass grow?" we would say "SKATTER" not because we actually know, just because thats what we have been told.. Its the same thing with gravity, we ask "How do we not fall off a spinning ball?" and the response is "Gravity".. The horizon always rises to eye level no matter how high you go, and thats not possible on a ball. You can go to mount everest (or higher) and the horizon is still eye level with no curve. And if you still don't realize that the earth being flat is huge a possibly answer these questions..

>They all have the freedom to make shit up (lie) because truth and understanding are not their goals

Why when someone sends a camera up there is no curve? but when nasa does the same thing there is a HUGE curve.. Why when the guy skydived from space and went up side down their fish eye lens curved the earth inwards (Which is impossible if what we were seeing was the actual curve of the earth and not a fish eye lens that curves anything) & like i said before, the horizon is always eye level. The only way the horizon could always stay eye level is if the surface was flat.. According to the earths curvature you wouldn't be able to see the statue of liberty from the far distance people can see it.. So why can we see it from such a far distance, even at the point were its supposed to be blocked by the earths curve? And last but no least.. Why are all the pictures we see of a fully round earth computer generated? Try doing some research on it if you want to know more.. Or continue believing the earth is round, thats fine.. Either way earth is amazing.

Here's flat Jupiter

>Sun scrolls off the left side of my vision
Belivable. But I dont believe

WHO is lying? Astronauts? Astronomers? Cartographers? Pilots? Ship captains? The military? Governments? Anyone who can figure it out? Millions and millions of people would have to be in on this conspiracy and cover-up. What do they gain by lying about something so inconsequential?

So are flat Earthers just religious nutjobs then?

I wonder what it would take for them to convince them that they're wrong.

>try doing some research on it
I *live* it, troll. I've been using the info for decades. The stuff you say is "just claiming" roundness can easily be proved, you just don't want to admit it. You're afraid you'll burn in Hell if you do.

I'm into the flat earth pill.

Flat earth would imply the earth 'ends' somewhere. Can you tell me what's there?

>bedford level experiment
>satellites provide services that wouldn't work without them
>plenty of pictures of earth from space
>people can literally attach an old smart phone to a weather balloon and film earth's curvature from the outer atmosphere themselves

you got way too butthurt at that

They are lying about his! Alex Jones knows the flat earth truth!

Except its quints

Hey. So, when you go over the ice wall in Antarctica and you're about to jump off the edge of the earth, would you just float away or drop down below the disk that is earth? Since the earth is flat, that would mean there's gravity in space, right?

why lie?

Maybe its just me but I like to think the streaks are icbms...

A phrase comes to mind: "Some men just want to watch the world burn"

None of this proves the earth is round.

On the contrary, it proves without a doubt the earth flst.

This "theory" is flat out wrong. It's just plane stupid.

>Why when someone sends a camera up there is no curve?
youtube.com/watch?v=Pv4Hwk17F8Y
>but when nasa does the same thing there is a HUGE curve..
Orbits are a *minimum* of 150 miles up. That's a lot higher than 100kft (19 miles). And in the video above, you *can* see curvature.

>Why when the guy skydived from space and went up side down their fish eye lens curved the earth inwards (Which is impossible if what we were seeing was the actual curve of the earth and not a fish eye lens that curves anything)
See pic related. If a fisheye lens is used, you can invert curve by placing the horizon "above" the center line.

But mostly:
>This nefariously places the onus on you to spend your precious life's time to provide information already available that they haven't and won't consider.

& like i said before, the horizon is always eye level. The only way the horizon could always stay eye level is if the surface was flat.. According to the earths curvature you wouldn't be able to see the statue of liberty from the far distance people can see it.. So why can we see it from such a far distance, even at the point were its supposed to be blocked by the earths curve? And last but no least.. Why are all the pictures we see of a fully round earth computer generated? Try doing some research on it if you want to know more.. Or continue believing the earth is round, thats fine.. Either way earth is amazing.

You would fall to the other side of plate, which is the other side of the earth

We never see that side. That's were our reptilian overlords live. We can't go there because we don't have the technology yet, and the shapeshifters won't give us the technology

>having your own proof that the earth is round = the earth is flat?

There isn't even any logic to this trolling.

Round earth theory and the theory of gravity is definitely wrong.

! Yikes. A friend from Montana told me once about seeing plane contrails that headed towards him from over the horizon. Said he kinda got the heevie-jeebies 'cause it reminded him of missile contrails heading for Russia.

Get out shill

Dumbass, the reptilians live on the Nemesis world. I can't believe you don't know this. As the earth orbits the sun, there is another earth following us, but it's always on the other side of the sun so we never see it. What do you think all those space missions were for? The bible even talks about Nemesis earth and all the demons that live there.

Pictures are round because the lenses on cameras are round. So at great distances they show flat objects as round. Our eyes are round too, and that's why we see flat objects like planets as round.

Optical illusion. Biology 101

Hello, answer this please

People in North America and south America see different stars at night when they look up.

You're a fucking moron and I hope you die from something stupid that you do.

While I wouldn't mind living in Montana, your friend is an idiot. missiles from Russia? wtf mate? when?

If the earth is flat, how come I can't see mount Everest with a telescope from any point on earth? Also, can you explain how a solar eclipse works?

We can't see hawaii or Japan because we can't see that far. An eagle can see it.

f l a t e a r t h

Totally. Alex Jones was talking about this the other night.

>Pictures are round because the lenses on cameras are round. So at great distances they show flat objects as round. Our eyes are round too, and that's why we see flat objects like planets as round.
>Optical illusion. Biology 101

now now, stop being logical sir.

Whats preventing you from seeing that far

link to podcast?

The telescopes aren't strong enough to pierce through the pollutants in the air.

The pollutants that are natural because man cannot change the environment, which the bible clearly states.

Ejaculation in his eyes.

God created us with week vision. Alex Jones talks about this. Hes a faithful christian

0.1/10 you're barely trying.

Oops - I didn't finish countering your shitpost.
>& like i said before, the horizon is always eye level. The only way the horizon could always stay eye level is if the surface was flat..

Obviously not true. It's just a weirdo conclusion you come to because:
>are blind to 3D visualization

>According to the earths curvature you wouldn't be able to see the statue of liberty from the far distance people can see it.. So why can we see it from such a far distance, even at the point were its supposed to be blocked by the earths curve?
You have no idea. You're not using numbers, so you're relying on vagaries to based that nonsense.

> And last but no least.. Why are all the pictures we see of a fully round earth computer generated?
They aren't. You're just saying that because it canon FE argument. Admitting any of it is real disavows your silly stance too easily. Here... have a live photo right now, fool:
ssec.wisc.edu/data/geo/#/animation?satellite=goes-east&end_datetime=latest&n_images=1&coverage=fd&channel=04&image_quality=gif&anim_method=javascript

>Try doing some research on it if you want to know more..
Think I haven't heard the crap you idiots spew? Think you're the first one to go out in the world and make a fool of yourself?

>Or continue believing the earth is round, thats fine..
I don't need belief. I know it and experience proof of it every day.

>Either way earth is amazing.
No argument here.

How come the heavy air pollutants stay over the flat earth and not fall over the edge? What is at the edge? Has ANYONE been at the edge?

Troll trolling and all but I'll bite. Where does the bible talk about pollutants? Call me curious...

Holy what the what?

So, if you walk around the Antarctica clockwise (keeping the water to your left) you keep turning left instead of right and you can prepare for a walk longer than around the world along the equator?

>Bill Nye
>Evidence

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

>missiles from Russia
Heading for Russia. Montana is a state with HUGE numbers of ICBM silos, and an all-out attack would reveal itself in hundreds of contrails. And no, he wasn't believing it - he was musing.

>man cannot change the environment

>chernobyl
>operation popeye

More than you.

youtu.be/wrDP_V1h0Go

If the Earth was flat and the Sun hovered above it and moved in a great circle around the N pole, you would see a difference from reality in motion most marked at times of rise and set. Place yourself on the equator during the equinox. At rise, the Sun would appear somehow and from north of the equator (left), with slow movement towards you (foreshortened) and southward (right, as it follows its circular path). Its horizontal motion diminshes over the course of the morning as its direction loses an X-component. As it reaches overhead (Noon) it would be moving most quickly and almost straight east-west. After Noon it would appear to slow down and begin its drift right (north), and farther along it loses the vertical movement (yet never set) while gaining the drift to the right and magically disappearing.

That of course, is not what we see at the equator during an equinox. The Sun rises due east, transits straight up, and sets due west all at a constant angular speed all along its path, which is apparently straight up, over, and down, because in this geometry you (not a distant pole) are at the center of a circle it appears to trace.

Continuing south during an equinox, a flat-Earther would still see the Sun appear from the NE, approach but curve left to due north at Noon, then continue left and away to the NW, fading away. In reality, the Sun still rises in the E, moves up and left to north at Noon, and then set again in the W. This motion (also traced by the stars at night) clearly shows there is an axis of rotation that rises up from the southern horizon and extending up and way south to project a south celestial pole on the sky. A Sun (and stars) moving around a disk cannot behave like it is revolving around two poles simultaneously.

Furthermore, a close-proximity Sun would increase in brightness from invisible at "rise" to its brightest at Noon and back again to invisible at "set" in the course of one day. Light intensity varies by the square of the distance from the source. This means the intensity of the light from the Sun (and Moon, and stars) would continuously vary all day, and most radically just before and after Noon. Again we see differently, the Sun remains more or less constant in brightness during the day, with a good accounting (and weather-dependent) for its dimming when near the horizon due to atmospheric opacity.

Lastly, if it were a "close" Sun and Moon passing overhead, there would be an obvious change in the apparent sizes of the objects as they approach, pass overhead, and head off again. Again, this is not what we see. The Sun and Moon stay the same angular size throughout their pass. You can experiment and prove this yourself by taking photos of them during rise, then again five or six hours later when they are at their highest, and maybe again as they set, just for added data. Measure their sizes in the photos. They're the same.

You're... laughing more than me?
>flat earthers making sense as usual