Be me, 19

>be me, 19
>parents split up years ago, financial situation kinda shitty ever since
>can only afford takeout maybe once a month
>mum announces Thursday is pizza night
>heckyea.png
>usual pizza place is some local shop that really heaps on the toppings, tastes fucking incredible
>spend all week looking forward to pizza, almost don't even mind the abundance of plain steamed vegetables that usually accompany every home cooked meal
>Thursday arrives
>tell mum I can't wait to sink my teeth into that delicious local pizza
"Oh actually user I was thinking of getting Domino's instead"
>what
>you're kidding
>nearby Domino's is literally shittest-tier pizza
>ask why, she says that apparently their thickshakes are really good
>assume she's joking, laugh it off and play MGSV for a few hours
>little bro comes in, says it's time to order the pizza
"Oh yeah btw user you've been outvoted, we're getting Domino's"
>fuckoff.jpg
>dash to mum's room
>turns out she was serious; she tells me to pick an option from the Value Menu
>Value Menu?
>only allowed to pick from the cheap options because everyone was getting thickshakes
>tell her to get me whatever, I don't even care at this point
>ignore my depression by trying to S-Rank Mission 18 in MGSV (BLOOD RUNS DEEP)
>at least I have my best friend's 18th tomorrow night to brighten things up
>get extremely distracted, suddenly realise I'm fucking starving
>it's 11PM
>we ordered at 5:30
>wtf.exe
>burst into mum's room
"Weren't we getting pizza"
>she looks surprised I haven't eaten yet, says she told my brother to tell me the pizza had arrived at 6PM
>(find out later that he apparently "didn't want to interrupt me while I was on the Playstation", fucking bollocks)
>mum tells me my food is on the bench
>fuming, I grab the stuff without even really looking at it and take it to my room

>finally actually focus on what exactly I had in front of me
>whattheactualfuck.exe
>pizza looks fucking shit (as expected) but turns out Domino's now have this weird-ass crust that takes up a whole third of every slice
>also did I mention the new crust is full of air and has the thinnest layer of cheese you've ever seen
>somehow this is worse than opening a bag of chips to find it's only 20% chips
>on top of everything, it's been sitting out for 5 hours and is stone-cold
>but that's not all
>the drink
>the thick shake that was supposed to be god-tier
>literally just a McDonald's frappe minus the McDonald's logo
>I try the pizza; the toppings are bad as usual
>the hollow cheese crust tastes genuinely horrible, almost retch trying to swallow it
>somehow force myself to choke down the whole thing and drink the entire "thickshake"
>who would've guessed, it not only looks like a McDonald's frappe but tastes the same too
>lie down feeling like a total fatass
>suddenly very ill
>ohshit.gif
>rush to the bathroom and throw up for maybe an hour
>feel even worse the next day, running to the bathroom every 30 minutes
>no way in heck I'll make it to my best friend's 18th now
>maximum depression kicks in

winners don't do Domino's

tfw the inside of the crust is emptier than your bank account

"""thickshake"""

There is literally no fucking way that is Domino's... There is no fucking way your Domino's sucks that fucking bad.

dominos doesnt even have shakes

Your thread is worse than dominoes pizza. Have a sage.

can't imagine eating pizza in merry ol' england lmao it must be so much shit i can't even

they do here in ozlandia

i dont give a shit fuck you

Fucking underaged as shit

Dominoes is the best pizza place I've ever eaten at, except for this one that's like gourmet shit made by an actual Italian family that charges like $40 for a pizza.

You say mum, so if you're from the UK dominos do "two for Tuesday " deal so that's when I get pizza

I know that feel bro. take pic of pizza box with timestamp to silence the haters. do not get the sandwiches, basically large hot pockets that taste like plastic.

been away from Sup Forums for a few months.

Is this recent copypasta,

or just a day in the life of another self-loathing victimhood martyr??

>dominoes is good
Stopped reading your bullshit by the 3rd word

Sorry to hear that. I just had some delicious pizza from a local place about an hour ago. Our local Dominoes is also shit.

your family ordered it like that, that crust costs extra by about 2 squid they usually have hotdog in them or cheese but I get thin crust cause wtf? Anyway I'm sorry your having a shit day I am too

Not from the UK, I hail from down under mate

Sounds like you were just acting like an ungrateful little bitch. You want a pizza? You're 19, Buy a damn pizza. Until then, quit being a faggot and enjoy your mid-tier FREE pizza your mom brought. Jfc.

Only shit experience I've had at Dominoes was one time when a worker put their ciggie out in my pizza, then stuffed it in the crust to hide it
Called them up the next day, had that worker investigated and presumably fired, then the rest of the store had to be suspended for about 3-4 weeks before they wanted to re-open
Where about in kangarooland are you? I want to see if you live anywhere near me so I can check this store out for myself.

Oh I didn't know they had Domini-o-doos down there

>You're 19, Buy a damn pizza

Agree.

I had poor, cheap-ass parents too.
That's why I had my first job at 15.
I didn't have a lot of money, but I had enough not to eat shit.

Here's how I see the situation:
>19yo still living at home, mom buying food
>not having social skills to negotiate what you want
>being so into video games you miss dinner by hours
>being such a loser even your own family won't invite you down to dinner
>eating crap food even tho it's crap

>oh woe is me, why is my life so bad?
>oh but not so bad I won't get off my ass and improve it
>I might miss some valuable time playing MGSV and posting on Sup Forums

Pretty sure it was Domino's Lilydale; I'm about 10 minutes away from the place

sounds like a local problem

my dominoes looks and tastes amazing everytime

Don't be mad mummy wanted the THICCCCCC

When Dominos first started in the states, when the pizza came, you usually would throw out the pizza and eat the box that it came in.

But they changed up, the first task for J.Patrick Doyle, who became the CEO of Domino's in 2010, was to change the company's core pizza recipe. Domino's tested dozens of cheeses and sauces before determining the final ingredients of its new pizza. It carried out blind taste tests with 1,800 random pizza consumers, coming out on top and beating both Pizza Hut and Papa John's by a wide margin.

Domino's has been okay since 2010, at least in the states.

Would you believe this is my first time posting to Sup Forums? Or even Sup Forums in general?
Also, MGSV was the highlight of the evening

Yep, only pizza I get

>be mum
>adult child still lives at home
>setup pizza night
>order dominoes
>cunt kid bitches about free pizza
>ingrate hides in room playing vidya
>pizza arrives
>still playing vidya
>fuckem, eat pizza
>finish eating, the twat is still playing vidya
>leave some, rub crusty twat over leftovers and straw
>adult child comes out 11p
>bitches about no one saying anything
>takes food and retreats to bedroom
>eats the food complete with magic flakes and sauce
>pukes his guts out

it's the small victories in life, user.

>knows too much about this situation

do you have a friend or a wife's son like this?

Dubs confirmed my sides are in the stratosphere

literally this.

I still live with my parents OP. Sometimes I'm in your situation, but I'm polite and realise 100% what a privileged cunt I am not having to manage feeding a household. I seriously suck at planning meals, it takes up so much time shopping, cooking, realising you forgot something, or fucking up a recipe. And you've gotta do the same thing every week for pretty much the rest of your life. Then at some point, you raise a couple of a shitty kids who bitch at you for not catering to their every desire.

We tried Domino's a few years ago. I was skeptical but I figured if it's terrible it'll speak for itself, so I said sure let's try it...
We never ordered Domino's again.

I hope your mum orders Domino's every week just to teach you a lesson :)

Dominos is literal garbage. I ordered from them at a friend's house and they were 2 hours late. Some indian delivery guy begging for tips.

The food is garbage too, such small portions for twice the price of any other takeout place. You should slit your retarded brothers throat and beat up your mom. Pizza is sacred, shakes aren't a worth while trade off

A thing of 4 wings is like $6 plus tax and the pasta bowls are even more. The size is definitely not as advertised

Oh that explains it you Muslim fuck. No wonder you sand Jews are so poor

I really want to order decent pizza after reading this thread.
Just to make OP jealous

You wanted pizza your way huh? Why didn't you make it yourself, you spoiled ass shitstain

>beating other shitty competitors
Sucks that the better ingredients didn't actually make it to restaurants and stayed in the prototype stage, you fucking Dominos shill.

>a worker put their ciggie out in my pizza, then stuffed it in the crust to hide it
That is amazing.

Sorry your mum doesn't love you enough to buy quality pizza OP

bump

kek so you're pathetic AND a newfag? cool