twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>blacque artistes are rated low
>some faggy cracka ass guitar shit is rated high
some fuckin racis shit here, honky bitches keepin the Black Man down

what are the numbers?

Whoever spent time making this should probably just jump off a roof

correlation ≠ causation

This

I love how rock and pop artists get their names rated, but jazz and classical are just grouped as genres. Poptimists gtfo.

woah you're smart

>My Chemical Romance
>Fall Out Boy
>Something Corporate
>Emo

Whoever made this chart probably listens to Lil Wayne

I must be very low iq because I don't even get this chart

this

SAT/ACT scores, according to the guy's site. Vertical axis means jack shit.

>high school kids in charge of good music

into le trash

>implying IQ and music have any correlation

>all classical makes you stupid except for Beethoven

what the fug

>SAT scores
>intelligence
Whatever makes you happy, Chayden.

Oh it's a SAT score, something that test everything except intelligence.

psychologicalscience.org/pdf/ps/Frey.pdf?origin=publication_detail

>Overall, the results of these studies support two major findings. First, the SAT is an
adequate measure of general intelligence, and second, it is a useful tool in predicting cognitive
functioning when other estimates of intelligence are unavailable, too time-consuming, or too
costly.

>weezer
>u2
i feel like something might have gone wrong during the rendering process

The joke is that he collected this information from Facebook, and Facebook is for retards

tfw love beethoven but retarded

come to think of it, i bet beethoven is so high up vs classical because you have to be autistic to start listing all of your favorite composers.

I bet people who say they like classical and jazz instead of specific artists are the kind of retards who listen to "BEST 2017 smOOTH JAZZ CLASICAL MUSIC FOR STUDY COMP!!!!! 2017" too

I guess I was wrong (maybe?) but what I've noticed is that the people who get good scores on SAT-like tests are the medicore students who just study twice as much as anyone else. I've had a lot of friends who were "born" good at science and always shined during classes but when it came down to test where they had to memorize a ton of useless definitions and such they did poorly because they never studied. Whether or not that is correlated with intelligence is a another story but that's just adecdotal evidence and can't really compare it with an actual research.

>SAT/ACT scores
>Any indication of intelligence

Those kind of tests are stupid.

What people like is limited by what they know, and 99.98%+ of population dont know alot of bands because they dont use internet to search for stuff and tv dont show alot of stuff.

So the test assume the guy don't like to raw black metal, flashcore, math rock or stoner doom metal, because of the fact he doesn't listen to it AND THAT IS NOT TRUE

>""""""""emo"""""""

>Zappa off the chart
I thought so

I got a great score on the SAT without studying once and there have been times when I've questioned if I'm actually mentally challenged, so probably not.