youtu.be/hpwFNFjL8SQ
>The Donald Trump Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=R3ZGYCfW4cw

Official /Trump/ Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1ZerL7cp1pY
youtube.com/watch?v=qrXCMpqqQx8
judicialwatch.org/blog/2015/11/clinton-goes-after-laugh-factory-comedians-for-making-fun-of-her/
youtube.com/watch?v=9C12ZvOJNfs
theweek.com/speedreads/623029/latinos-slam-hillary-clinton-obvious-offensive-pandering-cinco-de-mayo
usatoday.com/story/opinion/2015/05/20/clinton-foundation-tapper-journalists-website-scrub-column/27599203/
youtube.com/watch?v=iPDl9yKSnDE
midomi.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=5BC2hVCl6s8
youtube.com/watch?v=fCo4xJynCZ8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=SX94S36SkHU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=OeP4FFr88SQ
youtube.com/watch?v=rTC6QTF2WEM
youtu.be/peBa3SU46Qs
gossipknowledge.com/?p=2606
youtube.com/watch?v=zoJizBrXR08
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

THIS IS AWOOOOVEMENT
>tfw the botnet wants me to starve

Thanks WSFT, you are appreciated maga

Thanks, user. MAGA!

I LOVE HISPANICS

>when Brazil tries to convince us to keep supporting free trade so his shit tier nigger country doesn't wither and die without us

We're all gonna make it.

youtube.com/watch?v=1ZerL7cp1pY
youtube.com/watch?v=qrXCMpqqQx8

Great thread, WSFT!

> USA
> Kultur

HILLARY CANNOT HANDLE THE BANTER

judicialwatch.org/blog/2015/11/clinton-goes-after-laugh-factory-comedians-for-making-fun-of-her/

HILLARY HAS NO STRENGTH, NO STAMINA
youtube.com/watch?v=9C12ZvOJNfs

HILLARY IS A DISGRACE
theweek.com/speedreads/623029/latinos-slam-hillary-clinton-obvious-offensive-pandering-cinco-de-mayo

HILLARY AND THE MEDIA ARE CORRUPT BUDDIES
usatoday.com/story/opinion/2015/05/20/clinton-foundation-tapper-journalists-website-scrub-column/27599203/

Austria ruined central Europe for a century. You don't get to talk.

Thanks, Breakroom.
Culture-Struggle. Happy now?

AWOOOOOVMENT

>Shemitah

>cultural war

Wow I wouldn't even scratch my arse for that pay.
How much are burgerland forklifts drivers on because I'm paid $36 an hour base wage to sit on my arse all day driving a forklift.

FUCK LADS HELP IM GOING MAD

Trying to remember the name of a sad song that has a harmonica playing in it

It's a really famous one so pls reply with anything that fits that description i'm losing my mind

I really want a goddamn taco bowl.

I'm Hispanic and have never had a taco bowl. I kind of want to try one now.

Okay, guys. I'm gonna watch some Cops and go to bed! Goodnight/Good morning. Ignore shills, make OC, and most importantly, MAGA.

Thank god I'm not desperate enough to need to work at Wal-Mart.

Your wages are inflated by your insanely high minimum wage. You also pay more for retail items, especially electronics.

Still love MJ

I don't know about very intelligent, he repulsed me pretty much the whole way. The media's running around screaming how Trump has destroyed the Rs, but the fact that Cruz ever was popular much less competitive is a real indictment on the party.

Night WSFT

makes me sad how low the pay is for nights work

absolutely kills people's drives and social lives

I'm watching sunsets on beaches and listening to Toto's Africa. Night Wash.

The aust national minimum wage is currently $17.29
(12.8526944 USD )

Third Party

Piano man by Billy Joel?

Hard hats.

Tangled up in blue?

I know, that saddens me, but maybe they'll come around

Me too, fuck, that picture makes me hungry every single time.

youtube.com/watch?v=iPDl9yKSnDE

Maybe?

Any lyrics to help out...?

HARD LANDING

Maybe try this, too.

midomi.com/

story of a soldier

fucking funny you suggest that because i'd been trying to find the name of that song for YEARS and did so only a few days ago

the one i'm thinking is slower tempo and it might even be from a movie
FFUCCCKK YEEESSS SWEDEN I LOVE YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

I got you senpai
youtube.com/watch?v=5BC2hVCl6s8

Fuck Morning Cuck. Fuck Joe in his gay asshole.

Morning Mika when?

They saw the ratings go up. Now they will see them fall. I just took them off my DVR (yeah, I know, the cableJew)

BASED Louisiana Cop comes out with a video that is a Trump ad in all but name.
youtube.com/watch?v=fCo4xJynCZ8

Trump gives me hope for the future.

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

You could put that on Adult Swim unedited and it would fit in perfectly.

PUFFY
U
F
F
Y

thanks for all the suggestions lads, gonna listen to all those anyway. it was it was just one of those moments where you get a tiny tiny fraction of a song in your head and can't stitch it together

Men like this make me proud to be an American. And make me proud to be conservative.

Post Misaki first, or not at all.

What's his name again?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=SX94S36SkHU

m.youtube.com/watch?v=OeP4FFr88SQ

Honestly, shade the face a little and no one would realize

Next rally when?

Paul "Even Imelda Marcos Wouldn't Want My Cement Shoes" Manafort

How can Shillary even recover from this epic stumpening?

youtube.com/watch?v=rTC6QTF2WEM

Hillary can't withstand the barrage of cannon fire coming from the God Emperor, especially as he is increasing the intensity daily. She will be destroyed within the next 2-3 weeks.

He's playing a game now, he wants to mortally wound her but not kill her, to give the DNC some hard decisions to make, do they continue with their avowed champion and let their convention go to hell or do they allow Hillary to fall so that Sanders can be offered up for sacrifice at the GE instead?

Or do they introduce a white knight, if so, then who can take the Emperor on? Uncle Joe? Haiwatha Warren? There is no one, and the ones there are would prefer to run against someone other than the Emperor himself. Waiting 8 years is the ONLY option now.

He is now breaking the spirit of the DNC and filling them and their MSM PAC with fear an doom.

Paul "nice shoes you got there" Manafort

S O O N
O
O
N

(not for awhile)

Paul "Leave the gun, take the cannoli" Manafort

kek she had a lot of non-cement variety shoes

Are the democrats just ignoring all her shit? And her husbands?

Cool thread name lad.

Paul "Bend the Knee or Lose It" Manafort
Paul "Let's Find you an ET cartridge" Manafort
Paul "Ronnie's Ray Gun" Manafort
Paul "24 hour horse head delivery" Manafort

posting Ivanka

I think the game plan is for Trump to be as effective as possible so that Hillary and her super PAC will hit him with everything they've got as early as possible to give them as little as possible later on. All Trump has done so far is shitpost and make memes so he still has his entire arsenal against Hillary.

>5:40

IT'S HABBENING

youtu.be/peBa3SU46Qs

Epic as fuck, proud American checking in.

17.29/36 = 0.48
7.25/14 = 0.51

Proportionally, I make more than you do. Maybe because my forklift is stand-up, idk

still shit pay though, I have to pull a second job just to make rent and utilities, with a tiny bit left over for savings

Is he really going to win this for us? Can the combined genius of Manafort, Trump, and Lewandowski overcome the leftists? I feel like so much rests on so few that it's difficult to have faith.

Holy shit

>Joe has begun flippantly suggesting a 3rd party independent conservative candidate would be a good thing

Fucking dropped so hard. What kind of cunt spews such facetious bullshit?

I will miss Mika, but shes gotta abandon that faggot.

desu I am quite surprised Oprah hasnt run for president yet herself

I want to shake the hand of this man

Given her history for lavish bribes of her audience she'd be under an electron microscope from the FEC and FBI from day one.

A year ago I would've said that was cringe af. Now I'm JUST ;__;7

This election is playing with my mind

It's over, Donald.

Stand up forklifts suck.
Well I was getting paid the same amount back when our dollar was polarity and above as it went to $1.10AUD = $1.00USD for a while.

Our goods are more expensive but I am still considered upper middle as after penalty rates as a rotating shift worker I make $94K a year AUD gross. I own my own house and have no debts besides a $304 a week mortgage thanks to a big deposit.

It's making us more patriotic user, let it happen.

Fucking FEELS.

I hate to go all Alex Jones, but that means WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING YEAAARRRH.

Seriously, Trump's second great gift to the nation was making it socially acceptable to be proud of who you are as an American man again. The first was putting border security back on the table.

EGGS HATCHED FROM SOROS ITSELF!!!

What really baffles me is how he dismantled Paul Ryan's little trick by steam rolling him in a single tweet. He's in full control.

My Bernout Grandmother shared this poll. Let's correct it for her. Scroll to bottom to vote.

gossipknowledge.com/?p=2606

Even IF they had someone, Trump has spent months building a reputation as a political bull, who trumps everyone at every step. We, his voters, would have more confidence in Trump as a candidate by default.

Also, the DNC is throwing Hillary fucking Clinton into the ring who will get smoked because she isn't defended by archliberal narratives. Trump can destroy her in a moral argument and a factual one. Honestly, this proves just how out of touch Democrats are with their own strengths as a political party, or at the very least, shows a complete lack of care.

The DNC wasn't expecting Trump, otherwise they would've thrown a very different candidate at him.

>bribes
I would hate her as VP, but bribes? You must be joking. That would imply she's getting something more out them than just claps.

"IF YOU CAN'T EVEN SET ASIDE YOUR HATE LONG ENOUGH TO ALLOW TRUTH TO SPEAK TO YOUR HEART, THEN BY ALL MEANS STEP ASIDE CHILD, AND LET THE ADULTS WORK."

LIBERALS
BTFO
T
F
O

awesome. thought the name was familiar:
youtube.com/watch?v=zoJizBrXR08

Captain Higgins is based.

I've been convinced for months that he was a closet Trump supporter. Trying to conceal it in order to maintain his journalistic credibility

Very disappointed in him though. Shit like this has the potential to cost the republicans 4 years or more of hurt

check'd. but Oprah would be a guaranteed fucking win for Trump

Trump can win against the dems, but he's susceptible to treachery inside the RNC. Manafort is the perfect guy to put the fear of G-d into the neocons who would try to tear the nomination away from Trump using subversive means, if they didn't wake up with a horse head in their bed.

Share this shit on FB with your normie friends, they would eat this up.

I thought he was as well.

I cant help but feel that its the bosses forcing this agenda.

Paul 'people don't disappear without my knowledge Manafort.