Trying to farm some cancer

Trying to farm some cancer.

Any advise?

Nah I don't advise doing that.

Start an anonymous imageboard.

coming to Sup Forums every day, going to those furry or andy sixx threads will work

I'd advise that you learn the difference between advise and advice.

You're in the right place, all you're missing is le reddit and 9gag memes.

Microwave your balls

Microwaves won't do much other than cook them, as they're non-ionizing. Irradiate your balls.

That may be dangerous.

I smoke since i was 14; still no cancer. Not sure what im doing wrong.

Inhale asbestos.

smoke, drink

poison for fleas are a good way as well, point to the zone were you would like to get cancer, sun ray, x rays, C gas

microwave, there is plenty of ways in our society faggot

have fun OP

Well how old are you now?

some people may never got cancer because of cigarettes fag

the person who most lived in this world smoked

Well there's your problem. There's some people who live an entire life smoking and not get or die from cancer. Shit I personally knew someone who had thyroid cancer(I know different shit) and smoked cigarettes every single day. Point is that it's probably gonna take a whole lot longer than 15 years

Step one turn microwave on high
Step two place face infront of microwave
Step three set microwave for 420 minutes
Step four cancer

High quality boat cleaner will do it.

There are plenty of mutagenic/carcinogenic compounds out there you could probably get from a chemical supplier
asbestos has a latent period of about 30-40 years, wont work quickly

I've been doing the same recently. It seems to be most abundant in places like iFunny and 9gag. I'd start there.

It very much differs based on what kind of cancer and how far it has progressed. Caught early you can live. I had Hodgkin's lymphoma I got chemotherapy and managed to cure it.

I know. She was in her 80s and it was eventually cured but just saying that smoking cigarettes isn't actually as scary or as bad as it's portrayed. Yes it's fucking Terrible and causes a lot of issues but MOST people only develope COPD from smoking, not full blown cancer. Not saying it doesn't happen because obviously it does but it's not a 100% completely going to happen kinda thing