2 days in power and toys are already out the pram

Sadiq Khan accuses David Cameron of using the 'Donald Trump playbook' of race tactics in London mayoral election and also turns on his own leader Jeremy Corbyn

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3579330/Sadiq-Khan-accuses-David-Cameron-using-Donald-Trump-playbook-race-tactics-London-mayoral-election-turns-leader-Jeremy-Corbyn.html

Expect 5 years of whitey is rayciss and muh Islamaphobia

Other urls found in this thread:

politics.co.uk/news/2016/03/30/sadiq-khan-there-are-too-many-white-men-on-transport-for-lon
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3579301/British-buses-slogans-proclaiming-Allah-country-s-biggest-Muslim-charity-launches-campaign-aid-Syrian-victims.html
youtube.com/watch?v=9nbQPZ-k9_Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

One day in hes already race baiting everything...

>Sadiq Khan: "There are too many white men on the Tansport of London"

politics.co.uk/news/2016/03/30/sadiq-khan-there-are-too-many-white-men-on-transport-for-lon

this was over a month ago, faggot

Wow.. Its unbelievable how a civil war hasn't even broken out yet

Christ man why is that a bad thing? This is a white majority country. Foreigners should be thankful they're even living in London in the first place.

Decades ago our ancestors wouldn't have taken this shit and foreigners would know their place. You don't see white men barging into Japanese or Indian cities demanding equality.

He is going to become your new Primeminister soon

HAHAHHA

>Anglos

Mashallah!

just what we need more muzzies on the bus

Yeah, wh*tes just barge in and barge out

I pray for one every night

Lol his egos gotten so big hes even trolling super-leftist cuck and Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn...

>Corbyn allies accuse Khan of treating him like a 'pariah' by avoiding appearing with him after new mayor gives leader the slip

>'My name is Sadiq and I'm the mayor of London': Khan 'roars' into Southwark Cathedral watched by his delighted children (but where was Jeremy Corbyn?)

>Mr Khan launched a blistering attack on Jeremy Corbyn by telling him to take note of how he had won back London for Labour.

Oh boy oh boy, hows that Red Pill taste, Jeremy? You fucking sell-out, beta cuck?

>be racist
>come to Sup Forums to bitch about how much you hate blacks
>be islamaphobic
>come to Sup Forums to bitch about how much you hate muslims
>live in united kukdom
>a muslim becomes mayor
>he points out the racism that you yourself are a part of
>come to Sup Forums and bitch about the new mayor being racist for pointing out your racism

I can't tell you how much I enjoy reading about your shitty countries go down the shitter.

I am seriously shit scared. My parents are leaving the UK and I am living alone in London. Will get a job and rent a place soon. I am red pilled and very anti-islam. Really worried that muslims will smash my head in. I just want London to be white and Christian again.

>and also turns on his own leader Jeremy Corbyn

Is your lefty party just killing itself? Every time I open Sup Forums they are insulting each other again

tv and facebook

its hilarious to watch this conflict in people trying to get "Sup Forums cred" and looking presentable at the same time

There's a difference between Sup Forums tier racist (which many of the average man is not), and crying racism because there's "too many white men on London buses".

Were the entirity of London red pilled, I'd say Kahn has every right to fear it. However, the simple fact of the matter is, they are not.

Please tell me this isn't real.

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"
Really scared. There is nothing wrong with racism. How is racism worse than being beheaded?

Take notes, Leftists. Immigrants and minorities view you as nothing more than useful idiots, no matter how good your inentions may be, you are nothing more than a means to an end- to be used and discarded.

Hope Jeremy learned a valuable lesson.

I was butt blasted by this for a while,

then I realised I would rather have the son of a bus driver in charge that a lethargic billionaire spawn pleb that couldn't give two shits about the city,

Zac Goldsmith looked like a pleb from the get go and I cannot believe the tories actually picked this idiot to run

>Being white is racism

The left still don't realise that the minorities just used them to get power for themselves as soon as they get it they turn on them.

>ideology
>racist
>a fucking leaf

> There are currently 13 white men on the Transport for London board and just three women. Khan said he would ensure the board better reflected the "diversity" of Londoners if he becomes mayor.

>"I will reshape TfL's board," he said during a speech in Brixton this morning.

Well, they are fucking morons. It's not like especially the Muslims are making a secret out of them believing that everyone else is beneath them.

There's nothing wrong with racism from either part. The thing is that this guy is being racist on a place where he doesn't belong. I don't care if a japanese calls me names or hates me for being Spanish from Japan. If a japanese tourist comes to Spain to insult me then it's something different.

So basically you're enjoying the ignorance imprinted in you by other's that enjoy watching how they degraded you to the lowest common denominator.

Please come to Australia sadiq so I can brutally murder you.

>Islam
>A race

This is why non whites can't run/maintain first world nations,they don't care who's best for the job just that they are the right colour

>canada

>impling sadiq khan is an islamic extremist doesn't count as racism
ok

What about Islam has racial qualities?

Lol London.

Why the fuck would anyone live in London?

Hur durr muh job job opportunities.

The only people in London now are rich people and browns.

>impling a man with arabic heritage is an islamic extremist doesn't count as racism
ok

If there's nothing wrong with racism, then why are you concerned about the new mayor of London being racist?

No, but most white people are racist. Also, what's wrong? Afraid of being called racist? lmao Really son?
Also, pointing out racism isn't itself racist.

Didn't he say that the agency had lots of white people on it? Like, not that they are racist, but that they just have a disproportionate amount of white people? How is proportional representation racist? Just because he used the word "white" doesn't mean he is racist.

Oh, please spare me the caveats! You'd be making bullshit up if the jap was making shows about your Arab ass bombing buses and you know it. Stop moving the goal post. He got elected, democratically, and is using his new post to make assertions, which is protected right. Also, Spaniards aren't white, so why are you offended?

Notice how I said "islamaphobic?" lol Nice attempt at a parry, idiot. You just made yourself look dumber.

>quebec

no, the next time will be completely different! waiting for muslim takeover of the Labour.

TL: I will fill every position I can reach with Muslim cronies

>white again
>anglos

I actually wonder how all the brown people are financing it. Surely your welfare must be capped at some point?

what arabic heritage are you talking about?

Nobody's worried about the skin colour of their mayor, they're worried that he is an avid death cultist, who have a record of trying to grow their death cult

>Sadiq Khan accuses David Cameron of using the 'Donald Trump playbook' of race tactics in London mayoral election and also turns on his own leader Jeremy Corbyn

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Serves David "Pig fucker" Cameron and Jeremy "DIE CIS SCUM" Corbyn right. Live by the SJW, die by the SJW.

This picture.. I just looked it up, because I didn't want to believe. I feel like i just died a bit inside

>Surely your welfare must be capped at some point?
Na, not in that communist shithole known as Europe. You can be a piece of shit and there are zero fucking consequences. Up to, and including, absolutely no shame. Hence all those Europeans backing the commie in our race for president.

his pakistani heritage

They're not arabs

Well, obviously race is important to you and you make differenciations and use racist allegations so you are also racist and proving my point.

Now, like I said, I have no problem with a jap being racist in Japan, being racist on the Tv and mocking others is an entirely different matter. If japs don't want me in Japan I accept that. If I travel to Japan and japs discriminate me I accept that.

I'm not moving any goal posts at all. You're full of shit or you don't know what the expression is at all. When did that guy get elected? When there are more muslims in London than ever in history.

Now, can't really expect you to understand since you talk like a nigger so you're either one of them or a nigger lover. In either case all you want to do is trigger white people to feel like you stand out because, like I said, other people made the lowest common denominator out of you and you're in the bottom of the pyramid.

Boiling frog.

I see this post alot, written many different ways by many different anons.
>why would have risen up years ago
>years ago
What happened?
Pic related.

Were you a big fan of the Oxford Dictionary's Word of the Year?

I live in SE London and it's fine,You should still learn to defend yourself though just in case

They have like 12 people in a one bed flat

>I like laughing about other countries problems

Canada is literally burning you massive cuck

Don't forget the bed in a shed kek

who says?

We're so racist that we elected a shitskin mayor just for bantz

Their ethno-group, it is not arabic

If you fight the fire it wins-Justine Cuckdeau

>If there's nothing wrong with racism, then why are you concerned about the new mayor of London being racist?

There's nothing wrong with the European natives being racist against the foreign invaders

There is something massively wrong with the invaders race shaming the natives for being too White in their own God damn fucking homeland

You disgusting globalist leaf I hope you fucking die

arabian rather

You reap what you sow Britfags.So sad given your history.Maybe you could send a pic and make a funny joke.

>be a Muslim
>Vote for gay marriage

Of course he's an unprincipled opportunistic fuck

>There's nothing wrong with the European natives being racist against the foreign invaders

This actually made me laugh outloud.

I love how racism has logic, all of a sudden.

HAHAHAH
Oh man, I wish there was a drinkable form of your misery. HAHAHAHAAHA

Get kuk'd, Nigel.

It's submission. Enjoy your daily prayer police and Sharia law zones Bongistan.

Voter apathy.

Nigel is cool and all, but the UKIP doesn't have the same meme magic as Trump.

So People here really have given up.

Not a (counter-)argument

Heres a funny picture
Now for the joke:
What rings twice then screams?..........Ray Charles answering the iron.

>What's the difference between a pizza and a Jew?

The pizza doesn't scream in the oven.

stop being facetious user, you know the stereotype goldsmith played to

See nigger?This is why we are almost on par with Australia when it comes to shitposting.Faggot,I hope your mother dies.

You can't put a price on good bantz,totally worth it.

No I actually don't, I hear about your election after it's concluded

Plz stop this..

No, but I had a pinch of trust/hope in humanity left. And, yeah, maybe i've seen the oxford university as something respectable.

kek

The Oxford Dictionary is not connected to Oxford university though.

>first they came for the Jews

>"If you suck the enemies cock, they lose"
t. some weed faggot

He's gonna fire the current workers for being white, or bring in additional workers they can't afford just because they're not white?
In either scenario, the white person is the racist one.

problem solved

> TheOxford English Dictionary(OED) is a descriptive(as opposed toprescriptive)dictionary[1]of theEnglish language, published by theOxford University Press.
> Oxford University Press

You sure?

Those are prairie ppl dude.

Hard working boom towners who just got fuck by le pot meme Trudeau, largely conservative and religious, they've just had to handle their city's entire economy crumbling, and before getting any chance to recover or plan, their entire city literally burning to the ground.

Canadians shitpost, but the Albertans are good ppl. Pretty bummed about this, and beyond being an edgy 14yo faggot, there's no real reason to hate the Fort McMurray ppl

Sure, they only write it, publish it and print it

no connection at all

I'll explain the logic to you. user is implying that it's natural to be prejudicial, and so if ppl are staying within their country and handling their domestic issues, they have every right to be racist against outsiders. It's their prerogative, and their right as a sovereign nation to make that judgement call

This issue is converse because a foreigner is coming into London, and essentially subverting the city from within. He has neither an ancestral claim to the city or any real reason to be there besides wanting to leave his own shitty country, and he's clinging to the traditions of his own country. This isnt a Brit being racist to foreigners or even other brits, it's a fake british, clinging to his barbaric religion, and inserting himself into the British system to oppress its people

If you can't understand the logic in that you're either a few chromosomes heavy, or just another shitpostin Canuck

you fucking idiot

London Has Fallen

Goodbye Britain.

I wonder how long until the scourge makes its way over here. I'm gonna retreat back to my old 99.99% white country town when it does.

May Allah (PBUH) grant Khan another victory for London.

KEK. How can one country cuck themselves so much? The propaganda has been really successful in Londonistan.

>religion
>race

oh boy, the retards are in full force again

they're getting their caliphate. Thanks merkel. Thanks obama.

I literalyl cannot believe this is happening. There is no way this is happening by chance. This is fucking orchestrated.

>be racist
False premise, lying shit head.

The problem is that Islam is an objectively inferior culture, and the carriers of this plague tend to have average IQs in the mid 80's, making them further incompatible with Western Civilization. They were illegitimately allowed via mass immigration into Europe by corrupt, genocidal, treasonous politicians. THAT is the problem, and pointing that out isn't racism.

underrated.

Out, out, out

May the death of our civilisation be a swift one

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3579301/British-buses-slogans-proclaiming-Allah-country-s-biggest-Muslim-charity-launches-campaign-aid-Syrian-victims.html

I feel like I'm in a trance-like state. I need to commute into London later this year and I'm getting a little worried I'm gonna be thrown off the train for being white.

How is this shit not considered racist by itself by the Western democracies?

I mean... Why would the number of white or black men in the underground even matter if they are not concerned about race (i.e. racists)?

Or do you have some kind of your own definition of "racism" in the West, which was forged by certain political groups, which inplies, that you cannot be racist against whites and therefore can harass them on basis of their skin color freely?

I mean, would it have been "there are too many black men in the underground", the notion would be deemed racist and instantly discarded, but the other way around is suddenly OK, despite it being literally the same thing from the other side.

I don't know, we've gone absolutely mad. I really don't want to leave this country but I may have to move to eastern Europe in say 30 or 40 years

RIP.

My beautiful home.

This Earth, This Realm, This England.

Into my heart an air that kills
From yon far country blows:
What are those blue remembered hills,
What spires, what farms are those?

That is the land of lost content,
I see it shining plain,
The happy highways where I went
And cannot come again.

youtube.com/watch?v=9nbQPZ-k9_Y