For your knowledge, if any of you as much as glanced at my direction while I'm talking to your woman at the bar...

For your knowledge, if any of you as much as glanced at my direction while I'm talking to your woman at the bar, I would grab you by throat, drag your scrawny bitch asses outside (never mind the bouncers, I always befriend them anyway) and then give you beating of your lifetime you'll never forget. I would literally smash your teeth in, kick the air out of you, drag you down in a chokehold and then sit on you with my full weight. I would make you into a crying, sobbing bloody mess of shit in front of your girlfriend. I'd let her watch as you cry and beg for me to let you go.

Then I'd simply grap your girl by her butt, hail a cab and off we go.

Seriously, when a big guy like me makes a move on a girl, you just shut the fuck up. I don't care who you are, her brother, her boyfriend or even a hubby, you just keep your shit to yourself. If you dont, I'll show you that might is right.

Pic related. I'm 6'6.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

The Big Black Cock will DESTROY little racist white boi.

>I'm 6'6.

nowhere to hide

And you buy shoes at Walmart lol. Great job.

... will you also pump my ass full of cum? Pls dont. I would hate that

You such tough man
Why you no have big bulge in pants?

>I would hate that
dont lie mate

Posting here already makes this post invalid. Also bait.

I'd like to see you try you fucking queer.

damn bro save some pussy for the rest of us.

I'll be honest dude you lost any chance of being threatening as soon as you said you'd grab her "butt" instead of just calling it her ass. Are you fucking 6?

I'd just ram a pint glass in your neck you big dumb bitch then as you bleed out grab your girl and sway her over your twitching body and passionately kiss her to the the cheer of the whole bar

kek old but still funny

kek'd

How would you know? You have no face.

power fantasy is strong within you

I'll take the bait cause I'm bored
I'm 6'1 235 slightly chubby but pretty solid
Grew up one of the only white dudes in my neighborhood in Newark, NJ
Also spent all together almost 10 years in prison
I would beat the fucking soul out of your body
2/10 for making me respond

Nice face

>Also spent all together almost 10 years in prison
How much cum did you swallow during this time?

tfw the police get called by a bystander or security
tfw bars have cameras
tfw have video evidence
tfw you get done for assault and grievous bodily harm

None cause I spit lol
But seriously all you gotta do is not back down from fights and not let anyone talk to you like a bitch
Fights don't last longer then 2 minutes before being broken up by CO's
Even if you lose all you gotta do is be willing to fight and they move on to easier prey

>tittysweat