Gomenasai, my name is Ken-Sama

Gomenasai, my name is Ken-Sama.

I’m a 27 year old American Otaku (Anime fan for you gaijins). I draw Anime and Manga on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese games. (Disgaea, Final Fantasy, Persona series)

I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Studio Ghibli or a game designer!

I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Japan!

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com.mx/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&ved=0ahUKEwigr5zauI3UAhVB04MKHfpXBKw
fictionpress.com/s/3206139
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Snap a pic of jackie chan!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

And you are now reading this in my voice!

> your blade is no match for my spinnjitzu
Leave while you still can

Lost

>Pasta so ancient it's fossilised.

partial_arts.jpg

It's gud tho

google.com.mx/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&ved=0ahUKEwigr5zauI3UAhVB04MKHfpXBKw
QjRwIBw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.funnyjunk.com%2FKen%2Bsama%2Ffunny-pictures%2F5173151%2F&psig=AFQjCNGI7fwSHpz5sjC3FhS0VJQ-7C7o5A&ust=1495884109370382
Faggot.

Haven't this in a while. Saged.

Sage don't work user if anything you are bumping thread

Tfw steel can cut through steel, but jet fuel can't

Steels overrated user try looking into more fun metals like magnesium or iron

lol I wonder what's up with him now.

the only thing this reminds me is that fast and furious tokyo drift movie... what the FUCK? he doesn't know any japanese and goes to school, and the only gimmick is that he doesn't understand changing his shoes? what the fuck is the point of his stupid father sending him to school? like he's going to pick up japanese and pass school in a few months...

not much. he's dead.

What they weren't showing during the drift training montages was the 6 hours of dedicated Japanese study that sloth brained hillbilly was doing.

Was it ever confirmed or was spreading news about his death only for the lulz?

A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

Kek

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139

FINDS