Be walking down the street in rural village

>be walking down the street in rural village
>pass 10 year old girl in shorts walking her big dog down the street
>say a nice hello to her
>she looks scared af and keeps staring infront walking past, no response

Why do parent's teach their children to be so afraid of adults these days, do they not teach kids to say hi back when someone greets them ? Why was she so afraid of me ? Was it my beard and hairy legs ? I was not naked or anything

yeah it's probably the fact that you're a giant hairy fucking man-beast and if anyone fits the description of "adult who will hurt me" in a kid's eyes you are blatantly and entirely it, don't fucking start shit with kids if they're not related to you or directly under your care

Nice try weirdo

I just said hello

a man's feelings can be hurt

I would argue that it is not normal to just say hi as a grown ass man to a random kid on the street you do not know.

Also why do you feel the need to specify that she was wearing shorts

I think that kid was right to be afraid of you.

it's ok she most probably is gonna develop into a whore

say hello to another fucking adult dipshit you have no business fucking with kids let alone random fucking girls in the street

in the rural village everyone greets each other this is not the city

I am not as autistic as you that refuses to greet people when passing them, I bet your'e one of those faggots who hide behind their mobile phones when someone says hello to them.

When I walk my dog the little bastard niggers always ask me "does it bite?".
Every fucking time, and I don't want to talk to these fuck trophies.

/thread

>say hello as you pass someone
>fucking with kids
I don't follow this logic. Doesn't sound like dude was panting heavily while holding his cum soaked pony doll and stuttering.

>ur autism lul
op you're trying to fuck a kid

Yep. OP is a kiddyfucker.

First off, why do you care so much

Second, why were you trying to connect or even be friendly towards a little kid who is a stranger in the first place? It's abnormal behavior.

next time give her a lollipop and ask her to come back to your van

i see le tricky leddits have started work, how're you enjoying your first week here?

they greet each other because they all know each other
so it goes down to 2 options

1- you are not from there, so there was no reason for youto greet her
2- she knows you and she had a reason to be scared

you are a weirdo in both situations and she is right to be scared

>le haha reddot

Dude my first reaction would've been to ask where the fuck this girls parents are the fuck. I don't find saying hello to be that abnormal but a 10 year old walking around alone even with a big ass dog seems like a terrible idea.

It's great that gender equality still has so many limits dictated by women

I spent about a minute trying to figure out if you were serious or just roleplaying some sort of graeco-roman scenario. Did someone else feel the same?

The amount of people in this thread who think this is normal just goes to show autistic and socially inept the general userbase of Sup Forums is. Protip: There's these things called social boundaries.

I am OP, and I was wondering the same. I wanted to ask her if she replied and tell her that it's not safe to walk around like that. I am not an evil person or had any wrong intentions. I am fully self aware of who I am and not controlled by animalistic desires. I just felt an urge to say hello and may see if everything is alright because its odd for her to walk alone. But I can't continue to conversation as someone else may think in the village may think I am a pedophile, what was I supposed to do ?

Yeah, the term 'rural village' made me question it

I am 90% certain, from this post, that you are a fat neck bearded Fedora wearing autistic faggot.

And don't lie, you wanted to kidnap your own Loli.

>to an adult
>not to a fucking girl

oh boy

are you projecting much ?

I am OP and this is not me
this board is autistic

see it was weird enough beforehand but this is like actually indicative of predatory tendencies

dude she's out walking her big-ass motherfucking dog in a small town her parents probably don't think anybody's going to fuck with her

what in fucks makes you think that you need to get involved in this child's life as opposed to any of the hundreds of peers you have around you

Nope, I don't talk to strangers, especially little girl strangers. I stay at home and fap to ssbbw negresses.
>these are my confessions

Watch out, this is an FBI bait thread, I've seen these around before

Was at a fuel station/diner combo thing less than an hour ago for coffee and the owners son came up to me interested in my helmet and gopro and started asking questions.

Then he ended up sitting across the table from me and eating a potato fritter or something similar while i had my coffee and read a trucking magazine, also asking me about trucks.

His dad appeared to have no problems with this, Perhaps you're just an off putting person OP?

>Doesn't sound like dude was panting heavily while holding his cum soaked pony doll and stuttering
it does though
it sounds exactly like that

dudes a creep for sure, look at his language

>10 year old girl in shorts

>in shorts

weird detail to pay sooo much attention to

Mate, if I was projecting, she would be 25, Latin, with an thick full ass and b cup tits with pointy nipples, returning my runaway dog and offering to cook me sancocho and let me French kiss her taint. Pic semi-related.

Mildly autistic more likely

ayyy aren't we all

you should have just raped her. that's what she was expecting.