Larry Wilmore got FUCKED over

thewrap.com/larry-wilmore-firing-comedy-central-wrong-side-history-jonathan-demme/

Academy Award winning director RIPS Comedy Central for cancelling Wilmore's show

Holy shit, it's spot on.

Other urls found in this thread:

thewrap.com/larry-wilmore-firing-comedy-central-wrong-side-history-jonathan-demme/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

tldr?

>Wrong Side of History™

There's that neo-liberal phrase again.

But they've had successful black shows multiple times.

>Wrong side of history

Who cares about that unfunny nigger

>wrong side of history

>neo-liberal

There's that meaningless buzzword again.

blah blah Bill Nye something something

also he's not funny on a network that is supposed to be about comedy

Has there ever been a situation in which one party said to/about another party "You're on the wrong side of history," and been correct?

>wrong side of history

There's that meaningless nu-male posting again

>wrong side of history

>Johnathan Demme

Literally hasn't made a good movie in over 25 years.

Also

>Wrong Side Of History

Funny that the people who coined the term seem to keep finding themselves coming up on the wrong side of history so frequently lately.

neo-liberal detected

>director of Silence of the Lambs
>writes like a 15 year old girl

How does this happen?

fuck that nigga

>bring back chappelle

>meaningless

It actually has a pretty specific and applicable meaning.

And for the most part, when I see people using it, they use it correctly, not just misapplying it as a buzzword.

...also buzzword is a buzzword

>wrong side of history

Yes, liberals, your early 21st century philosophy will remain unchallenged for the rest of human history.

>wrong side of history

I thought this meme died out

His writing style is irritating and childish

>director
>writing

It's nu-males who use "Neo-Liberal". It's how the Bernie Left separates themselves from the Clinton Left.

He's a director. Not a writer.

>Wrong side of History
>History
>HIStory

Fucking SHITLORD CIS FUCKING A WHITE MALES. Fucking MISOGYNISTIC SCUM. WHAT ABOUT HERSTORY?

Does this mean that Bernie is Haman and Clinton is Gihren?

(((Tim Wise)))

>We need Affirmative Action in entertainment!

Wow can't make this stuff up. Please win Trump so these fuckers leave the country.

>Cucks protest the Oscars because no black people
>Cucks complain about how talk show hosts are too white
>Cuck are just being typical cucks, really loudly
>Comedy Central thinks that cucks are a big portion of their viewership
>They hire a new host just because he's black to appease the cucks
>Black mans show is shit
>No one watches it
>Not even the cucks
>It's a failure
>Comedy central cancels it because no one is watching
>Cucks come back out of the woodwork
>Claim that his show getting cancelled is racist
>Be typical cucks

>Bad call, you guys. Larry & Co. will flourish, wherever they choose to go now. Comedy Central absent Larry Wilmore? You blew it, guys — you blew it.

This is like when Firefly got cancelled, and people said "WAIT AND SEE! THIS IS GOING TO BE HUGE SOMEWHERE ELSE!" and then Serenity came out and bombed.

If he was going to pull in big ratings, he would have done it at Comedy Central.

What makes Demme think he's going to do any better on Youtube Red or whatever other non-station he ends up on?

I just mean he directed one of the darkest, most violent movies of the 90's. You'd think he could write like an adult at least.

>cuck
Back to your containment, nice trips though.

So this guy's only known for one movie that was weighing heavily on Anthony Hopkins' brilliant performance? Yeah I don't give a shit.
You see it's all dandy and candy until you fuck with their money, then they don't give a shit what your political views are.

only losers say 'you are on the wrong side of history'

it means they want you to stop being awesome and let them win one

More like MIStory.

Cause it's also mystery trying to find out what women and POC actually contributed to humanity that wasn't hijacked or suppressed by straight white men.

>COME ON SONY
>YOU'RE ON THE WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY!
>JUST WAIT UNTIL YOU SEE HOW WELL GHOSTBUSTERS 2016 PART 2 DOES AT LIONSGATE!

> implying he isn't right

pic related

We're turning into the new Soviet Union. Get used to it.

Everyone posting ITT is a retard who couldn't spot a b8 thread if their asshole's elasticity depended on it. You retards probably posted in the other 79 threads today also, failing to realize that no one here ever fucking watched this gay shit and you're arguing with trolls trolling trolls 5 deep so that no one knows what's real anymore.

Stay mad cuck

>jewmedy central gives a dindu his own show with an already established audience
>lets him do whatever the fuck he wants
>established audience fucks off because it's shit and no one else watches it
>gets cancelled
>WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY

It's so stupid anyway, who's to dictate what's right or wrong about history? In the future, most people are probably going to be soulless husks and sociopaths who won't give a shit about outdated beliefs like morality and empathy. Probably just go with whatever's logic, no matter how fucked up it actually is.

2, depending on how many people remember Philadelphia.

Otherwise, he's a documentary guy focusing on musicians.

>you now know Sup Forums is the place banned Sup Forums users come

That's why I'm here. Usually it's just GoT and pedos. Which are you?

Denial. Cable TV in general is dying, and Wilmore is too old media to make it streaming or doing youtube. Best he can do at this point is do a patreon or kickstarter thing, make mediocre content with zero cost from his home, and cash his subscriber's cuckbux. But it's never going to be anything groundbreaking or even particularly insightful. His whole angle was pretty much typical Vox/Mic/Salon opinions, and he didn't even present them that well or memorably.

>Jonathan Demme
Literally who? Guy made one good movie like 25 years ago.

I remember seeing Philadelphia a few years ago and thinking it was incredibly fucked up. Yet the time it came out, no one thought anything about it because gays were hated as much as pedos back then.

he's the smugest whitest black person i have ever seen

nobody liked him

Just look at how cute that girl could've been if she hadn't been ruined inside and out by leftism.

How does this happen? Is it the alpha bitches in the group that want to eliminate the cutie competition so they encourage them to spoil their looks while pretending it's "progressive" to reject "oppressive western idealised" forms of beauty?

Pic fucking related. It's a goddamn tragedy.

What did he mean by this?

>TheWrap
>First time hearing about this site today
>Its 2 articles are about Larry Wilmore and Comedy Central race problem and the Blackening of Spidermans girlfriend Gwen Stacy

What happened to all you posters that complained about clickbait like this shit?

I don't go to Sup Forums because I'm not a faggot and graduated high school on time

>how dare you fire a black person

No one was watching. What the fuck do you expect?

Because OP is the author

> because I took the blue pill

>I don't follow politics because I'm too busy posting cunny threads and watching capeshit

Easy now big guy.

>wrong side of history
For fucks sake

nice dubs Bill

i'd call it neo-fascist, with the open collaboration between hollywood media and the democrats.

It's amazing how SJWs manage to say so many things that add up to absolutely nothing. Nothing but emotional appeal after emotional appeal. Not a single fact to back up his """"""argument"""""".

Jesus Christ is this satire?

He's definitely right, he's just latching on to a buzzword for underage shitposters. He wasn't even implying that he was wrong.

I'M WITH COCO 2: ELECTRIC RUDDYPOO

funny thing is that i always thought conservatives would be the one's to turn America into 1984... boy was i wrong

He's right

The leftist terminology is started to sound like Soviet propaganda from the 70s and 80s.

>normalization
>provocative
>sensible regulation

>to muzzle the most thrilling and vital persona on television
>Larry Wilmore
>thrilling
>vital

Well it all stems from Marxism, user. So of course it's going to sound communist in nature.

It's not a meaningless word but it doesn't mean leftist. It's what you'd use to describe your modern day cuckservative, not the radical left.

Nah I'm an Sup Forumsolerant and a Sup Forumsartan. But I can't stand Sup Forums there is literally no attempt to determine the truth. It's circular logic, echo chamber and trolls trolling trolls taken to a demented extreme. Only worth even briefly checking if there is a happening

But I'll fight to the death to defend your right to browse Sup Forums and shit up other boards

was this written by a 12 year old girl that was paid by the word and paid more if she could make the longest run on sentance?

> Sup Forums is never right

Yeesh. What a faggot.

W R O N G

S I D E

O F

H I S T O R Y

DOUBLE PLUS UN-GOOD

THE MINISTRY OF TRUTH HAS DECREED YOU ARE ON THE WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY

>silencing Wilmore's genius perspective

Thanks for stating the obvious laddie.

You're not aware of what's happening on Sup Forums right now. CTR Hillary shills are no doubt in cahoots with this website.

Anyone remember those screencaps of those first postings of Hiro saying he was talking with the FBI and shit?

>director

not

>writer

>Didn't you get the memo, Comedy Central? Um, black lives matter? Black perspectives matter? Black shows matter? Now, more than ever before.

>Bad call, you guys. Larry & Co. will flourish, wherever they choice to go now.
>implying they have choices

I'm a Literal Cuck: The Article

...what the fuck is "The Wrap"?

who is running all of these media commentary websites? Where is the money coming from? Who the fuck could possibly want to advertise on them? How many clinically retarded DeVry graduates could their possibly be to employ to run this repugnant garbage?

>Did you not get the memos, Comedy Central? Um, black lives matter?

>Jonathan Demme is 72

Isn't he a bit old to be talking like this?

Whoever wrote that "article" should be shot in the street.

To Wilmore's credit, nobody was going to successfully fill Jon's shoes. All the great TDS correspondents left to do greater things. They probably could have done better than the LOL WHITES ARE LITERALLY SATAN guy, but the selection was pretty slim.

i watched a few parts of the nightly show expecting it to be another passable political talk show like colbert or jon stewart, but it was just obvious liberal shilling with a bad host
at least john oliver manages to at be the least bit interesting when he talks down to you about bullshit

>WHITE PEOPLE BE ALL 'HOOHAHEEFOOO'
>BUT BLACK PEOPLE BE ALL 'AWWWWWLEEEEHHH'
>KEEP IT 100

>""""genius perspective""""

Wilmore is a race baiting piece of shit. Fuck em

>thewrap.com/larry-wilmore-firing-comedy-central-wrong-side-history-jonathan-demme/
God... that diction and sentence structure... he tries so hard make his writing style fancy and eloquent that it just comes off so goddamn phony. Seems like the author is the type of guy who thinks he's smart just cuz he knows a bunch of big words.

This is fucking embarassing. Yeesh.

I JUST SKIMMED THIS IMAGE AND HAD TO STOP

WHAT A FUCKING CHUMP

>THE MOST THRILLING AND VITAL PERSONA ON TELEVISION
LARRY WILMORE?
IS THIS ARTICLE SATIRE

JONATHAN DEMME? LITERALLY FUCK OFF

HE MUST BE GUNNING FOR THE KUCK CROWN OFF PAUL FEIG

>who is running all of these media commentary websites?

10 bucks says this faggot wrote this with his cock and balls tucked between his legs...Q Lazarus blazing.

is he next?

wow what a fucking moron

They invested too much in him, it would be too much of an embarrassment.

Yes, but it will probably happen sometime after the election so Comedy Central won't get called racist for cancelling two jigaboo shows back to back.

>neo-liberal
>he doesn't know neoliberalism is an existing conservative school of though
>he doesn't realize liberalism is a concept that precedes the modern idpol shitfest
>he tries to make new insults by retardedly adding "new" as a prefix onto things
Mr. Reagan would like a word

>wants to disregard the metric they use for all their employees solely because of his race.
wow jonathan demme is a damn racist.

>HE MUST BE GUNNING FOR THE KUCK CROWN OFF PAUL FEIG
either that or he intentionally wrote an article that would likely get a lot of hate just to get those views and page clicks and we all bit the bate like a dumb bass

Hopefully both shows are shit. TDS was shit before but atleast it was watchable.

And this author calling out Comedy Central, maybe he should call out a real news broadcasting network.

jokes on you i didnt clicc

You raise a good point. It must be some kind of bubble. Investors look at shit like ThoughtCatalog and Vox and decide "THESE ARE HUGE, WE SHOULD INVEST IN ONE" and fundamentally misunderstand that websites like that are bloated money-leaking failures. So we get even worse, more poorly funded clones.