Dicks Out For Bill!

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=811_1495498793
novakfuneralhome.net/obits/obituary.php?id=643837
silverdaddies.com/view_profile.asp?profile=1764743
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

K

whats the story?

An man died after masturbating on chaturbate.

I see trees of green.

Red roses too.

Video?

Lmao aw fuck

I see them cumming, for me and you

And I fap by myself

Anything funny happen in the last few days? Haven't been on Sup Forums

liveleak.com/view?i=811_1495498793

Looks like his facebook was deleted, anons must have been trolling his contact list.

To this wonderfull dubs

Lame

Damn...

so close

Poor wife... You can hear her heart break

Dann Sup Forums them feels i just cried watching the video. I'm realy sad for his wife. No one deserves such disrespect. She even puts his underwear back on. She loved him. And he... Didn't even love himself to do shit like that. #killbill

Anyone has ss of the Facebook page? Or the funeral home, some user was posting stuff in there

He didn't know if he was cumming or going!

Wieners never die!

>dicksrespect

False, there's a blow up bed when he's alive and when he's dead it's gone.

Respect. The man died a manly death, not a brave one, nor a noble one. But a manly death certainly

Nice dubs

Was his wife aware of his camshow?

Don't feel bad for her. Feel bad for all the local guys age 20-75 who will go without having their dicks drained by a man who shallows it all. RIP Bill

Bills ghost came back for one final suck.

Did he died?

Is the full video anywhere?

Some people want to watch the life leave their eyes. As a reminder of the war.

Now that is disturbing..

Only on Sup Forums folks..

Apparently that wasnt recorded, because what triggered/started the recording was the increase in views? So more and more people started to click on him because he was dead, so the exact moment of his death is not recorded.

If I understood correctly from previous explanations.

Yeah, pretty much it. Original user who uploaded it to liveleak got it off a site that records cams with many viewers automatically. There's still a chance that some random guy who was watching him as he had the heart attack might have been recording him for himself but that's very slim.

Sometimes you find yourself suddenly in close quarters with people who are trying to kill you. That's the nature of urban warfare. Sometimes you notice them first, sometimes they notice you first but fail to act quickly enough. Sometimes all you can do is hold them down and watch them die because if they move their weapon a few inches it might kill you or your brothers in arms. You gotta look into their eyes, because its easy to simply stop breathing and go limp in an attempt to feign death so they could get one last shot off. It happened all the time. But the eyes didn't lie. It signaled their transition from dynamic/legitimate threat over to furniture or stray feed.

His profile.

Funeral is today. Condolence page is Novak funeral home in Pa

very good

#dicksoutforbill

>74x125
Well done

Happened on May 22, 2017 in East Millsboro/Brownsville, Pennsylvania, USA.

On the fateful night, Bill Snyder, username bill15475, was on Chaturbate when he suddenly fell to his right side and never moved again.

Bill also had a bit of a secret; he was into men. Men aged 20-75, to be more specific.

He had an account on a web site called Silver Daddies under the same username and described what he was looking for as sex partner(s), a date, a relationship, friends and couples.

He described that he was sexually versatile and "oral versatile."

He further described that he "love[d] sucking people [he] knows," was "a cocksucker and love[d] it," liked "to cam naked for and with guys," 'love[d] cum," wanted people to "use [him] for pleasure" and a whole lot more.

He reiterates over and over again that he loves sucking dick, doesn't require reciprocation, and that he was bisexual and married. He promised discretion and asked for it in return.

----

The video below is 26 minutes and 16 seconds long.

The key times: (The silent portions are to maintain [at least some] privacy for his family and their contact information. It isn't relevant to the video.)
- Beginning until the 10:00 mark - He lays there deceased; his penis and scrotum moving as fluids continue moving.
- 10:01 mark, his wife discovers him.
- 11:15 mark, she's connected to 911
- 12:16 mark, she covers his genitals
- 14:25 mark, she begins chest compressions per the dispatcher's directions.
- 16:08 mark, she's finally able to get him onto the floor.
- 22:05 mark, paramedics finally arrive
- 22:42 mark til the end of the video, paramedics continue attempting life-saving measures.

He was 70 years old.

novakfuneralhome.net/obits/obituary.php?id=643837

>this music
man :(

From an old jaded bastard, I request that no one fuck with them or show support. Watching that video was more difficult than watching plenty of 'opponents' breathe their last as a result of my own actions or the actions of my squad mates. Not because of him, you see, but because of her. Its rare to hear or see such genuine pain.

>Also, he was instrumental in helping with the annual Easter egg hunt.
hmm

Well, where's the link to the video?

>Chris Poole
>Posted Wed May 24, 2017
met Bill just a few times but he left such a lasting sensation on my life. I will miss his soft way of addressing issues and de-stressing even the most stressful situation. He touched so many good men in his time on the VFD and beyond. The world is better off since Bill was in it.
kek

Newfag This is his THICC wife from the video.

>fw his chaturbate profile got b&'d

Bill obviously sucked Chris off a lot.

Holy fuck, how much of a newfag can you be?

That's a moot point

facebook / linda.honesnyder?fref=ts

His wife's Facebook.

silverdaddies.com/view_profile.asp?profile=1764743

his profile

Dude, whats the hell are you talking about?

The war, son! I got my knee caps blown off by the damn Viet-Confederates!

Are you the guy talking about Urban warfare and seeing the eyes of your opponents, and whatever?

Shut

The fuck

Up.

WITNESSED

How'd someone get a picture of the stream before he died

Fking kek

It's been explained you dumbass.

All joking aside this is how I want to go. Lucky Fucker.

Did u kill fiddy men?

I am going to post your pathetic response in cringe thread later on. Word of advice, tryhard dumbfuck faggot...you don't call someone a newfag just because he didn't know about something that happened less than weeks.

Now THIS bait is cringe worthy.