Yeezus sucked

>Yeezus sucked
>Tlop sucked
Will Kanye ever make a good album again?5

>Again

Yeezus was his best album

Short answer no long answer yes

Kanye is fuckin bipolar as fuck who fuckin knows

Maybe he will, I hope he comes out with some new shit that is sick! He is on a fuuckin moutain maing his next album for crying out loud, he has to be making something of substance (at least I hope)

But maybe not, maybe he is just too fuckin crazy now and nothing dope will be made. It could just be mother fuckin "Yeezus 2. L"

Side Note

DOES EVERYONE GO AS FUCKIN ANONOMOUS

Another Side note

I miss the old kanye

why would you care? just move on and listen to other, better rappers

I hate every single thing you said in this post, thats kind of an achievement on your part

I still say i enjoy TLOP even though i only think there are about 3 truly worth-while tracks. New Kanye is good filler music, I guess. It is simply passable.

this but ironically

No. The dude has no musical ability anymore. Even if he tried his absolute hardest I doubt he could come up with a good verse, let alone an entire album. Kanye is truly a man turned meme. It brings a tear to my eye

Does anyone actually have any good arguments for why they think Yeezus is great? I'd love to hear it

this is low tier, shit bait

>DOES EVERYONE GO AS FUCKIN ANONOMOUS

Bound 2 is an all time great kanye song

go on user
t.someone who didn't get bound 2

>Yeezus sucked
>Tlop sucked

this your first time on Sup Forums or Sup Forums in general???

-creative sample
-multiple switches between tone showing the chaos in kanye's mind
-quotable lines
-great beat

Yeezus is a masterpiece and his best album, only plebs think otherwise.

Plus it is a cathartic resolution to all the frustration and anger. The album starts in a negative head space, and then you realize he is masking his emotion and there is real fear and doubt that cracks through behind all the bravado as the album progresses. Then it all ends on the final track on an uplifting note, in a more positive head space. It is beautiful, there is skepticism of the future but hope there now. It is a realistic ending. Plus it was set up well by being foreshadowed on On Sight and New Slaves when the Hungarian sample breaks though. Bound 2 is the perfect end to Yeezus.

Pablo was the best album released in the last what, 16 months?

I'd argue he's the only artist on the planet capable of making a good album at this point...

yeezus was unironically his best album.
>Most focused
>a lean ten tracks=no filler
>Best sampling
>The production suits kanye incredibly well
>No shitty features
>Lyricism has never been kanyes strong suit but an effort was made here

summer

>>Yeezus sucked
>>Tlop sucked
You must have shit taste. Yeezus is a amazing album and his best album and TLOP is actually underrated. You must listening to Eminem or Hopsin because you have no taste.

>but an effort was made here
Thats just wrong and you know it. There was a distinct decrease in his lyricism on Yeezus.

this negro gets it.

(_____мaяijuana___()ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้

>Will Kanye ever make a good album again?
Will he ever make a good album in the first place?

I don't know what ya'll are talking about, but I love Kanye's lyrics.

Yeezus and TLOP were his bests and rapkids are retarded

this is the best b8 i've seen on Sup Forums
so fucking subtle I love it

>tlop
you mis-spelled mbdtf
although tlop's production has been growing on me, the album is still way less focused than the others.