Hey b help me out. I was curious a this morning i i tried prostate stimulation using a toy rod...

Hey b help me out. I was curious a this morning i i tried prostate stimulation using a toy rod. It was my 1st time and it feels good then when i was about to cum i notice my penis is spewing blood.. i was very scared. Did some of you ever experienced this? Since lots of guys here are into anal stuff.

Go see a doc. Could be bad.

you'll die in about an hour.

Im gonna see a urologist tomorrow. But for the mean while i need answer. Cant find anything on google. It doesnt hurt at all.

>penis is spewing blood

trying cumming and see if it comes out pink.

Nice Kool Aide nigger

Peeing is ok but im afraid to masturbate and i dont have the urge.

Thats not the actual pic. But similar to that.

you poked a hole through your prostate. good luck with that.

And i dont know how to tell it to he doctor tomorrow. Its kinda embarrassing.

>Its kinda embarrassing

More embarrassing than being found dead, naked, with blood pouring out your cock and ass? Meanwhile, Sup Forums emits a dark glow from your desktop.

But it didnt hurt at all. It feels kinda good actually.

Tell him your girl said she wanted to try a surprise, and tryed to flick the bean while blowing you off, and her manicure nipped you.

Im ok right now.it stoped bleeding. Ive been drinking lots of water just to pee a lot and it doesnt hurt when i pee. Im just worried.

>Spewing blood,
Got some bad news for you user, you just gave your self aids. This is why you dont stick things up your butt, it has a 101% chance of contracting aids, sorry user and good luck.

The blood came from my penis. I use the toy in my ass to reach the prostate

Welcome to the jungle; you're gonna die

Yeah mate, lady nail was rough on your prostate as the excuse. I didn't mean nipped your asshole. I figured you wanted an excuse for any kind of damage to your gland, since you seem to think they are related.

>sexytime
>feel the cummies
> yell OH YEAH, HERE COMES KOOL-AID
>watch the ensuing horror

First rule for anal play is to NEVER use anything sharp / relatively pointy to go up the rear. Only exception to this, is a fairly soft silicone toy, otherwise don't do it since the lining of the intestines is fairly thin as it's not designed to take high amounts of force compared to a vagina. Not saying vaginas are indestructible, but they are able to considerably more than anally.

Why the fuck are you here and not at the hospital emergency now Either that or buy funeral insurance ffs You are only seeing a little bit if bleeding the rest is internal You could be dead by the morning

Well the urologist is scheduled tomorrow.

Its not sharp. Its hard but rounded end rod.

I'm a resident doctor in Urology. I can tell you It's noting serious. The prostate is full with blood vessels. One of them probably ripped . It's called prostate varicosis and can maybe lead to bleeding when you're older and the prostate grows - OR as you did now - manual stimulation.
You can visit an urologist and do an rectal ultrasound to measure prostate and check for infectious signs.
Please note that 1 drop of blood already colors 1Liter of water red, so the amount of blood loss is often overestimated by the patients and they rush to the ER.
If the bleeding doesn't stop in 1 day or you have pains/cramps in your bladder, go see an ER. But I can tell you prostate stimulation leading to vesical tamponade - i've never seen this anywhere.
Don't worry, pal ;)

Get an emergency appointment now man. Tell them the truth. I know it's embarrassing but they're doctors, no doubt they've seen similar shit, or even worse.

I went in once for a lump on my cock, was really fucking embarrassed, doctor told me it wasn't the first dick she'd seen today, at fucking 9am.

Even if you just call your doctor and tell him, he might be able to give you some kind of idea about what's going on. It's better than sitting doing nothing.

Prob gonna be dead by then man. It's more than a urologist problem if it started from your ass. Prob internally bleeding somewhere and granted the fact that you're probably an unhealthy retard, you'll have an infection and be fuckkkkkked.

This is the kinda shit you go to the hospital ASAP for.

>I'm a resident doctor in Urology
>Conveniently posting on Sup Forums at this time

I'll take, "Things that fucking bullshit" for $1000 Trebek.

>More embarrassing than being found dead, naked, with blood pouring out your cock and ass? Meanwhile, Sup Forums emits a dark glow from your desktop.
I wonder how many bodies have been found this way

Is it like a chop stick thick or like a drum stick, or more?

Well i stopped bleeding and emergencies cost alot. I was planning to tell the dr that i forced my poop because of constipation and i inserted a suppository and force inserted it.

you want to die right?

It's a holiday weekend where I come from and I have time to lure. I usually read /biz/ but I was bored and went to Sup Forumsb. My message to you: Go fuck yourself. I don't need to always upload my license to practise when some user doesn't believe me. Why should I even spread false treatment information. You should ask yourself why do so many user need urological help in the first place.

t. still Urology resident

Well good thing the bleeding stopped imediately.

you're a fucking idiot. If you lie, you're going to get a lie-worthy diagnosis. Being this retarded, I feel you should now just die. And just cause you can't see the blood, doesn't mean you're not still bleeding internally, it just means whatever exit the blood was coming out to see visually has closed or partially clotted

Its a rod with rounded tip about 3inch diameter

>Why should I even spread false treatment information
>user on Sup Forums

You most likely caused a bladder fistula.

Why not tell them the truth, that you fell on a dildo and it just ended up in your ass somehow

>3inch diameter
How the fuck can you fit that much your first go? You're full of shit and blood.

kek

Well if they perform ultrasound then they might get a proper diagnosis

3 inch diameter is not that thick you know. Its less 3 inch.

Stop justifying yourself and go to the fucking er man. Health problems transcend dumb pride shit.

I'm a faggot who diddled his prostate with objects many times, and I've never spewed blood out of my dick. You're fucked, op.

Imma update the findings. Thnx b

You mean circumference? Because 3 inch diameter is like size queen status.

hello op, i'm a doctor of medicine and i'm sorry to tell you that it is a sign of prostate cancer go to your nearest GP or clinic and get yourself checked out.

Ive been playing me ass with my finger and nothing happens.it my 1st time to try a toy and this happened

Oh yes its circumference, my mistake.

I measured it, its 2.8 inch circumference to be exact.

Well. Consider this op. Urine comes from the bladder and kidneys. Not prostate.
So was the blood dark red or like fresh blood a light red?
If it's dark, its probably a bad sign if it's light it means there's a damaged spot somewhere and it's bad. Either way is go to er

Its like normal red. Like the blood when you cut your finger. It didnt mix with urine or semen. Just pure blood that came out

Post a pic of the rod.

You probably damaged your prostate a little. This is common after a prostate biopsy. Try to urinate again drink plenty of water and see if it improves. If it doesn't I'd go to the er you have no idea the damage it may have caused.

Posting on /b vs going to hosp, you sir deserve what you end up with ya fuk lul.

Yup been doing that. Hopefully its not serious. Fuck im not doing that again.

Aw, well do it again and post the pictures!

So like just a bit smaller than a big toe? that's kinda thin and if you put a lot of pressure with it, on to your prostate. You're likely to damage something. I generally do high amounts of pressure with my fingers since it's hard yet forgiving considering the amount of force i apply. So basically the more pressure the more surface area you'd want to be using so it's not so concentrated and is less likely to burst vessels of some kind.

Dude, I can't believe all this bullshit written here. Some user here doesn't even know the Anatomy. Blood causes panic, no reason to believe this "Go to the ER" "you have cancer" crap written here. You have caused a little blood vessel in your prostate to rip. It will heal by itself, that's it.

OPs macroheamaturia is most likely over.
Talk to me, if you want to have an accurate answer that is backed by years of experience in urology as an actual doctor.

lost

i fucking lost

Emt/rn student here op.
The urologist guy is right op, your ok. If there isn't any more blood in your urine, the bleeding has likely stopped. Pay attention to your bowel movements for either dark tarry poops or bloody poops. You just ass blasted yourself so a little blood afterwards should be expected, but if there is still blood after 2 poops or after 8 ours, it is possible that you have a prostate rectum fistula, but that is unlikely as you would probably be in alot of pain.

Lastly, don't lie to your doctor's or nurses. We have this thing called hippa. Basically if we talk shit about you to other people we lose our license and the hospital will have to pay you off if you went full douche bag and sued. Also they want to know excatly what happened so they can give you the best care.

Nope im not gonna do it.

There is no blood my poop or ass. It came from the penis.i dont have any problem anally.

Good lord, did nobody mention that blood is much darker?
That is a pic of something not blood related.

About that size. Heres the pic. A bit bigger than my index finger.

>your full of blood and shit.

Made me kek. Underrated post.

Not the actual pic. I was panicking and didnt have time to take pics