This fat porker is Miria, anyone want more of her?

This fat porker is Miria, anyone want more of her?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xtLHvFy_Ws8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes

she got snap or kik?

Let me know if you want more

not anymore sorry

You have any full tits, or full nude.

I've made a vola link as well if anyone wants the webm with sound

None of her tits sorry man, can show her fat ass though if you want that?

moarr

Any of her pussy

like her user

You can see a bit of it in her Anal vid heres the link to the vola room, comments always welcome
volafile
.org/r/c2gjqxbc

keep going

Sure thing

I'd love making that pig squeal

Wouldn't be too hard shes a real loud fuck piggy

Make her wear a pig nose & give her a curly tail butt plug too.

Show her fat ass man and the most revealing tit pic you have since no nude tits

mmmmm may have to get her one of those, would be fun making her rim me while dressed like the fat hog she is

Heres her wobbly ass

and heres a good look at her flabby udders

So what is she to you? You gotta get full tit pics man, looks like she has nice nips. Thanks btw

Shes just a casual fuck for me when her boyfriends out of town.

Working on it sorry, she does have some very tasty nips massive areolas.

All good man happy to share her. Love people fapping to and degrading my fuck pig

Push her face first into her food while you wreck her chubby cunt.

That's a party I'd like to be at

I only buy her food if she does a good job sucking me off

definitely a fun bitch a parties, would love to organize a gangbang with her in the center

>>I only buy her food if she does a good job sucking me off
Ever cum in it before she eats it?

Bring her slut friend too

A couple of times, both times pizza

Would love to but they're not really friends anymore after she walked in on Miria fucking her dad

Did she know?

Yip that's why I picked pizza so she could see my load on top

What a whore

Any more nudes or ass pictures? Video of you 2 fucking? And she does look tasty thanks for sharing.

Wish you'd gotten a vid of that!

Pretty much, she told me they used to fuck a lot and it was amazing it took that long to be caught out lol

Theres a vid of me fucking her up the ass on vola

me too or even half the shit I make the chubby slut do, but she's got pretty low self esteem and doesn't like being on cam, had to wait till my birthday for the anal vid and even then she made me film from behind and cut the sound, every whore has a limit I guess lol

Just keep pushing mate, those limits disappear in return for a scrap of attention

Bet they didn't stop

Yeah that's what I'm hoping for

Lol honestly wouldn't be surprised, the only details she gave me was he was in her ass at the time and she was heard panting and squealing from outside and she was laughing about the whole thing because she said if she had come home 10 mins earlier they probably would have got away with it because the only sound would have been her tongue up his ass and the door slamming would have made them be more careful

Did anyone else notice her fat tit friend in the background of the first webm had her tit out?

lol yes and I'm still bitching to this day that the camera was so shit

How long had he been fucking her for? She looks young.

No

Shes 20 at the moment, apparently for about a year after she hit 18, he was 53 at the time, it was part of the way they hooked up she stayed over and went into his bed and started stroking him and when he woke up she said "guess whos legal now" or something like that and started to suck, good man for just going with it I guess lol

Name me a man who wouldn't. She's fat, but I bet she's still tight.

where are the tits?

Yeah shes actually a pretty nice lay

She ever fuck more than one guy at once?

No that's another one of her limits, shes sucked and fucked in front of other guys but doesn't like the idea of more than one person in her at a time, that's one I'm really hoping she'll get over tbh

Tie her up and blindfold her as a birthday surprise. Then tell her the rest of her surprise is a gangbang. Never tell her who else was there, only that they know her.

Man y'all are something
youtu.be/xtLHvFy_Ws8

I've always wanted to, I think she'd make an amazing cumdumpster for a gangbang, even if she is a porker, but at the same time don't want to scare her off lol it's hard finding such an open slampiggy

Nothing wrong with a fat slut my friend. Feels soft to squeeze and slap. Bony bitches just bruise you. Can't wait to check out her vids.

Very true, nice watching her gigantic udders bounce in rhythm to my thrusts as well lol

Is she a pain slut?

Little bit, haven't done anything too extreme with her, just spanking, nipple pulling and twisting, hair pulling and choking, both with hand and with face fucking, she doesn't seem to like it much but I do so she lets me do it pretty regularly

That's a good start. Those udders are begging for nipple clamps while her face is getting raped.

arriving to thread a bit late, but I would fuck the shit outta that lil piggy. Looks like fun

That does sound like fun, I may need to look in to buying a pair

as long as the thread doesn't 404, theres no rush really, glad you like her

Fuck me she looks ugly there

This is the third or fourth time I've seen her posted here, just never posted before. I have blown a load to her tho

Lol yeah she has her good and bad pics

Always happy to hear from a fan, love hearing about guys cumming over her, feel free to share her as well if you like

What's her boyfriend think about you?

Would love to see her big fat tits jiggling around while I fuck her

We're on pretty good terms, doubt he'd be happy if he knew I was fucking her though, though I was fucking her before they got together so I don't feel too bad about this

lol yeah they're pretty hypnotic

Which do you prefer..watching them while she's on her back and you pound her, or watching them while she rides you?

I prefer watching them when shes on top, but otherwise I prefer fucking on top

anyone got any facial/bj vids?

No sorry man, only vids I have at the moment are in the vola

I'm the same way, tit viewing is almost always better with them on top.

Definitely, fun to grab when shes on as well

Personally, I'd like to see them bounce when she's pounded on all fours like the animal she is.

I feel like there are no bad options

That's usually how we fuck, gives me plenty of freedom to pull her head up by the hair and punish her ass if I feel like it, but obviously I never get to see them bounce from that angle

True cumming in her is fun no matter what pose, but everyone has their preferences

Just fuck her in front of or beside a mirror

Post her snapchat good sir

I feel like kind of an idiot for not thinking of that before now

Post videos here op

Don't, just enjoy
And get more pics of her

Shove a plug up her ass, turn her over and rub her clit while jerkin off on those titties

This is CP...
Great job
Showing the boobs of a 12y old

Can't files are too big for Sup Forums

definitely

Have came on her tits a few times, usually i the shower, it's fun to watch her rub it across her tits before she drinks my piss

shes 18 in that shot and you can't see anything anyway