Time it was and what a time it was

Time it was and what a time it was
It was a time of innocence
A time of confidences

Other urls found in this thread:

e621.net/post/show/296471/2013-3_toes-after_effects-anal-anal_penetration-an
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm not weird. I paint landscapes. Sad desperate places where anyone can be alone. You might be mistaken by my posting of these heads, but I am first and foremost a painter. I started as a painter, I'll die as a painter. The sculpture is only an aside.

Well this is a new one for me: seeing you START a thread.

Is it for gfur or just your own thing?

It's for whatever people want to post here.

uhh
I've only ever seen your sculptures
Would love to see some of your paintings ~
(If you don't mind)

it's for attention whoring, obviously.
he announces his thread in a g/fur thread, but will complain if you post g/fur in it.

I have posted paintings in the past. Here's the one I just finished.

I have never once complained about people posting anything in my threads. You can do whatever you want here. This is a place to be free.

Please, give me a second grace
Please, give me a second face
I've fallen far down
The first time around
Now I just sit on the ground in your way

So now, if it's time for recompense for what's done
Come, come sit down on the fence in the sun
And the clouds will roll by
And we will never deny
It's really too hard for to fly

Shut the fuck up, lunatic.

Please, tell me your second name
Please, play me your second game
I've fallen so far
For the people you are
I just need your star for a day

So come, come ride in my street car by the bay
For now I must no how fine you are in your way
And the sea so sure as I
And she won't need to cry
For it's really too hard for to fly

Fuck off, you actual retard. This will be the last time I speak to you since it is a waste of time and energy to speak to a trash monster.

Man this is some really shitty work by a very simple mind

Hey little dog, can you fly?
Hey little dog, can you fly?
Hammering the cramps
Hammering the cramps
Hammering the cramps

can someone tell me why every time i see these heads gfur comes along with it

Hey little car, can you fly?
Hey little car, can you fly?
Hammering the cramps
Hammering the cramps
Hammering the cramps

Captain Howdy's here but
We can't see him
We can't see them

Hammering the cramps
Hammering the cramps
Hammering the cramps
Hammering the cramps
Hammering the cramps

It's because I invade their threads with my images, so I give back and let them do the same.

Oh yeah

Good. Keep replying.

mind if i ask some stuff?

Do whatever you want. Everyone should do whatever they want.

I want to kill you.

why do you make the heads?

It's like a compulsion, sometimes I am compelled to make the heads because they tell me to.

He's fucking crazy, delusional, narcissistic, and thinks his horrible sculptures are magical. I'm not fucking with you.

do you have a picture of the first head you made?
i wanna see it

how much have you seen of head man?

Far too much. I've known him for a few years, unfortunately.

This is some modern abstract stuff dude. What does it mean to you?

Do you have anything more realistic/less abstract?

It is this one here. They are numbered. There are hundreds of them that broke at various stages of completion. When they break I have to start over.

Apparently not enough for the user.

Dude, you're so triggered it hurts.

Also, you're a waste of genetic material if you're into fur faggery.

pls tell more

It's abstract only in the purest sense of the word. I also do small paint sketches of stuff I have in my studio as well as make comics.

im same user
mind if i save some of these head pictures?
also how many heads have you made?

Look, I'm not gonna lie: it's annoying that you spam your art in gfur threads but whatever, at least you're polite.

But I'm BEGGING you, PLEASE take some new pictures!
You say you have hundreds of heads, but I've only seem a couple dozen at most. You say you're a painter but you seldom post non-sculptures? Wtf.

Post your art, fine, but don't post THE SAME ONES constantly. I KNOW you're more prolific than that.

PS: if you're gonna post lyrocs/poems, please include the source.

Hundreds of them, but only 34 have survived the process. A few of them were finished and then broke, I salvage them if they break after I complete them. You can save them if you want. It's not as if I could stop you anyways.

Also, what's your name? Just first name, nickname, or whatever you like to be called.

If hate to have to greet you with "Head Man".

K

Forgot pic

why post them in gfur threads???

Because he's a tumor that looks for the most cancerous places he can find, looking for self validation, but not even we want him.

i think the heads are pretty cool actually

I have made hundreds, but only 34 of them have survived. Most of them break because I am too heavy handed. I am prolific only in that I am always working on something. However I am a slow worker, most of the time I am in a painting or a drawing is spent just looking. The sketches I don't spend more than a couple of hours on, the comics are all done only when I have the motivation to make one (often because I think of something that amuses me so much I have to get it down), the drawings take a few days to a week, the paintings anywhere from a couple of weeks to a couple of months, the sculptures take all sorts of amounts of time, from only a few minutes to a month or more.

If you want to know what song lyrics I am posting, or what poem I am posting, you could always look it up. They are by no means obscure enough to where finding them would take more than a simple google search.

You can call me anything, most people call me fool though.

I post them here because it's acceptable to a certain degree to avatarfag in them. I am in other threads too, but I never post images in those unless I have something that is directly on topic.

do you like making the heads?

Not really. It's stressful. I do it to feel normal. I get the compulsion, they tell me to make a head, or I have to paint, then I finish and its like I can breathe again.

It's like being possessed. I suddenly have to work, and when I start I stop existing and an other takes over. That's the best way I can think to describe it.

Are you yourself gay/a furry/both, or maybe interested in furry stuff, or did you really only choose these threads because it's okay to avatarfag here?

so when did you start making the heads?

put ya hans up

ok

I am gay, but I am not a furry. I look at anthropomorphic art like The Lion Man of Hohlenstein-Stadel, Picasso's Minotaurs, etc. but the fact that they're anthropomorphic is only incidental. I am here because I can have good conversations with people sometimes about nothing in particular. I go to other specific threads to talk about specific things.

Last year. Before that I made Venuses. I abandoned a handful of very nice Venus figurines when I moved to California.

No thank you.

Moved from California, that is, not to.

mor hans up

do you give them names?

I don't know their names. Some of them are female, some of them are male. Other than that I don't know anything about them.

anyone got stuff like this?

do you talk to them?

You mean scalies?

No. I don't talk to them. I don't do a lot of talking in general.

thats what there called?
also thats hot as fuck is there a bigger one?

forgot pic

do the heads ever say anything to you?

Once they are finished they are quiet.

what sort of stuff do they say

Yep!
e621.net/post/show/296471/2013-3_toes-after_effects-anal-anal_penetration-an

They demand that I make them and dictate how to set about it. The shape of the head, the strength of the brow, length of the nose, shape and size of the neck, etc.

Good morning.

they have no faces.

>e621.net/post/show/296471/2013-3_toes-after_effects-anal-anal_penetration-an

needs cum but meh still hot

how do you make them? i wanna give it a try