Why does he continuously make himself look like shit? No wonder his wife doesnt hold his hand

Why does he continuously make himself look like shit? No wonder his wife doesnt hold his hand.

Other urls found in this thread:

theamericanmirror.com/nancy-pelosi-complains-trump-not-visiting-countries-alphabetical-order/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's a narcissistic buffoon

Trump is my president! God bless him. Op is fucking retard from Canada so fuck you

Pretty low-effort post honestly, shareblue

Fuck off >>/r/eddit

Shut the fuck up a month or two ago have you fuckers were dick riding this dude. Fuck face was stone cold stunnered at wrestlemania 23, given a small loan of $1 million from his father... dude is a fucking idiot been clear from the fucking get go

He's like everything vulgar and stupid about America all rolled into one person. No wonder they love him.

Great argument, faggot

I saw the clip of him reaching for the Pope's hand with his pinky today and having it bitch slapped away, fukken' pwned one hundred and eighty no scopes.

lol

was it real or was it a joke? if its real its the funniest thing i have seen in a long time

He is a alpha.

/thread

your daily reminder that its all over but the crying and boy can you little bitches cry.

>He is a alpha.
>a alpha.

Someone needs to off this piece of dogshit.

>Trudeau elbows his way through people
>nobody gives a shit
>Trump moves a nobody out of his way
>Worst
>President
>Evar

Don't forget to grab two scoops by the pussy on your way back to Mexico.

He's the president of the Usa, the most powerful country in the world

Imagine him staying in the back like a beta fag. The media would have a field day talking shit about him and how he makes the Usa look weak.

He did what he had to do

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

screen capped and sent to the secret service.

Someone needs to photoshop POTUS Bernie standing behind all the other leaders, showing the tolerance and resolve of the American people.

hole, not whole. why bother reading the rest.

You don't get to decide that snowflake

>.02 has been added to your account

Because youd get the joke if you did.

Its an irritating new copy pasta

Petulant Child Syndrome...

:^)

trump lovers are the real snowflakes :(

they get pissed every time someone wants to improve the world, not send it back to the dumb era with religion and anti-abortion BULLSHIT from old fashioned republifags

Trump and co. are a bunch of textbook neolibs

The homosexes love based-Trump.

Improve meaning "regulate everything" right?

This! Not only did we vote in the factually correct choice, but we get to see the liberal vermin of
society lose their shit at the same time. Hahahahahaha feels gr8! :D

Can u link it please

I'm asking myself why nobody in this thread has a gf.

Trump has all the best properties.

No better hotel in Chicago than the Trump.

the one who's drinking republican tears at the moment is Trump himself

kek

Cry harder faggot. I didn't see any of you bitching when Obama bowed to the Saudi king. Nope.... crickets.

This!

The guy with the white hair stepped on Trump's foot.

Pretty obvious, but you're clearly no detective. ..

Hes fat.

Is it because you're projecting your own problems on others?

Wtf did you just say? Write clearly.

>losing the argument
>bring up hillary or obama...... thinks is automatic win

kys

He's Alpha as fuck. Stop being a bitch

>new

Not as new as you friend :^)

>falling for pasta
>new

Op is fag, I'd push you out of my way homo

What you call "liberals" are merely human beings with generous hearts and smart minds. Because we have empathy, we care about others -- a quality that shriveled up in you a long time ago. Sad!

Here have some tears: they are for poor you.

still mad hillary lost?

Repugs dont even want him.

The biggest crime is his complete lack of respect for alphabetical order....ridiculous.

theamericanmirror.com/nancy-pelosi-complains-trump-not-visiting-countries-alphabetical-order/

The American elite in one photo:
>fat
>stupid look on face
>expensive watch

Poor CNN liberal get no SCOTUS judges.

Must suck to be them.

Yet another faceless neolib business building
An speaking of architecture, how am I supposed to discern any differerence when they all are just a bunch of tall glass rectangles? They all look to me like an insult to life itself.

typed with tears streaming down his face.
also if you call barry's presidency an improvement....

Ivanka would be a better president :3

Those Americans can't do anything.

Never saw more tears in my life than from libatards on election day. Forever lost.

sigh. he tries this hard. winners don't cry child.

lel!! you're mad!! xD

Trump sold a shit load of arms to saudis. Saudis responsible for 911. Trump is a traitor. He doesnt care about any of you that voted for him. His health care will be another disaster for middle and low income.

Hows that wall looking?

>A 70-year-old grandpa is Alpha as fuck

Sad!

Alot of us Canadians were pretty pissed off about Elbowgate.

However, it was pretty clear Trudeau did it by accident, while it was inarguably intentional by Trump

Perhaps aerospace design by Boeing is more to your liking.

Compared to you liberal metrosexuals who believe that being manly is bad..... hell yeah.

Your brain is so addled you can't even tell sad from mad. Sad!

I think you pinpointed in your pic the last time period when we were really trying.

>the most powerful country in the world
Acting like you're president of some shithole in Africa or South America

Good job, USA, you chose the right way

doesn't understand the differences in the English language from region to region.
the different slangs and vernaculars from area to area.
hurr, durr yurr post sucked is all his tiny mind can comprehend.

sure kid

True. The greatest moment in American history was watching all the libtard networks in shock as President Trump won the election... then to see all the libtard Hillary supporters crying like little fucking babies... My God, I haven't stopped laughing since... LOL :D

Kek

>kids Nsync
>blonde eye

Solid gold

whats a repug?

His presidency is failing after only 125 days and he's too dumb to realize it. Everything hes' tried to do is stupid and illegal. Still no legislative package. Just unconstitutional executive orders. He should step down now and save the Republicrat party.

Kushner has ties with russia so prepare your anus when trump gets kicked out because imma cum sooo fucking hard in your butt

sure kid

>canadians

Do you do anything besides being pissed off? Does anyone in the world, respect canada...no...no they don't.

Idiot won because stupid dems didn't show up at the polls. They won't make that mistake again. At least George W. doesn't have to go down in history as the dumbest president ever!

are you a political analyst?
no you're just some whiny bitch on the internet.

Get fucked filthy libshit, 8 more years crying in your safe space lolol

sure kid. still living the delusion.

Personally I don't mind if someone is left or right or whatever. I just think that treating each other with respect should be a given, especially in diplomacy. You don't gain anything from shitting on an individual person. It just makes you look like an asshole. Ideas should be attacked, not people.

more tears kid.

Those are the Americans that DO everything -- ie LIBERALS (Kennedy much, fag? -- Trump & followers are nothing but parasites sucking the life blood of the truly productive people of this Great Nation. Trump: Making America a 3rd World shithole of a few obscenely rich and masses of poor working people again!

No. I hate neolibs, all aspects of their culture and style, the USA, and Trump. You all need to end your existence instantaneously.

Fuck you. :D

that's not the liberal way.

Great point.

She's in mourning for the U.S. Constitution. Let's hope she has something else to mourn soon!

aww, its butthurt xtreem

It was glorious. The continued "muh Russians" bumbling is better yet.

Based-Trump is the best thing to happen to this country in 100 years.

Muslim spotted. Go away Mohammed Mohammed Mohammed Abu III.

>he's not serious, he will drop out
>he'll never make it past the primaries
>he'll never win the primary
(wins the GOP primary)
>he just handed the election to Hillary
>he can't possibly beat Hillary
>he's doing so bad in the polls - Hillary doesn't even have to try
>he's fucking up the debates so bad - Hillary's got this
>he stands no chance of winning
(he wins the election)
>WTF - the world is ending
>the electoral college doesn't have to pick him
>the electoral college won't pick him
>the electoral college will pick an alternate - it's their right
(gets the EC pick)
>the senate won't accept the ECs pick
>they have a right to reject the pick and choose someone else
(gets confirmed)
>he's not fit to be president, and won't be allowed to be inaugurated
(gets inaugurated)
>His presidency is failing after only 125 days

LIBTURDS....

XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

There there little fella, you'll be OK.

I guess you are right. But does that mean that conservatives should now act the same way? Wouldn't it be better to expose those actions by simply reacting without physical violence?