Jared Kushner, Trump's son in law has now been officially named as having colluded with the Russians. Gee...

Jared Kushner, Trump's son in law has now been officially named as having colluded with the Russians. Gee, it's funny how literally everyone around Trump is tied back to the Russians, and still his supporters are blind to all of the evidence.

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/jared-kushner-now-under-fbi-scrutiny-russia-probe-say-officials-n764826

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic
youtube.com/watch?v=k4xGqY5IDBE
myanimelist.net/anime/32281/Kimi_no_Na_wa
angryanimebitches.com/2016/11/thoughts-on-kimi-no-na-wa/
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fanfiction.net/s/7950479/1/Cellphones
archiveofourown.org/works/7861570
fictionpress.com/s/3206139
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's seriously time for this clown to go.

I don't see a problem with the Russians because I'm not a conservative trapped in the 80s

Naivity is not the answer

More #fakenews.

Enjoy the next 4 years libtard.

Wow the tinfoil's getting deep in here.

Thankyou for your sage advice Sup Forumstard I am thankful i come to Sup Forums to listen to deeply held political beliefs

Gee, I wonder who keeps spamming this bait every hour?

liberals:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
BREAKING NEWS! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

PRESIDENT TRUMP PUTS RUSSIAN SALAD DRESSING ON HIS SALAD!

IMPEACH, IMPEACH!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

topKek

Everyone already knows Trump is up to his eyeballs in Russian debt. You can take one look at the directory to see who is leasing his buildings, and they're all Russian oligarchs. Russian banks are the only ones who've been willing to lend him his billions for 25 years. That doesn't come without strings, and everyone is aware of it. Formalizing it is another matter.

There is a saying in and around the White House: there are plenty of secrets surrounding the president, but no mysteries.

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

You dont know this because the media refuses to tell you but, heads up, it is not illegal at all to collude with Russia or Israel or Saudi Arabia or any other nation we are not in declared war with. Its not illegal to receive money from foreign governments, consultation or coordination. its simply NOT illegal. Its not illegal so what are they investigating?
Details. they are on a witch hunt to see if anyone violated any actual laws while legally being involved with russians. Like, did they report this money properly or did they fill out the right forms? Its a witchhunt investigating a noncrime that EVERY politician does every day (see jewish lobby, see arab lobby). Its a total bullshit witch hunt because it is NOT illegal to collude or conspire or coordinate with a foriegn govt and it never will be illegal because that would destroy the Israeli lobby and we simply can not have that can we?
So, now you know the absolute truth. there isnt a single law anywhere in the USA that makes it illegal to deal with the Russians, or anybody else.

>Jared Kushner, Trump's son in law has now been officially named as having colluded with the Russians.
Bullshit. No one has been offficially accused of collusion, he's just a target in a probe. Learn to digest the news.

Election meddling is illegal. Russia meddled. The question is who on team trump colluded with Russia. But the independent investigation will also look at trump's obstruction of justice.

You liberals have turned into the biggest bunch of crybabies ever.

Seriously, put down the computer, and go find a job. Your crying isn't going to change shit. Do you not realize that it was this very behavior that allowed Trump to become not only a candidate, but president? Are you stupid?

Whats the difference between owing money to Russian banks versus Jewish banks or Saudi banks? How is it illegal to owe money to Russian banks if its okay to borrow from jewish or saudi banks? Or chinese? or...hahahahaha...as if they have money...a canadian bank? ITS NOT FUCKING ILLEGAL.

>the last 20 years have not been happening.
>this is not happening
>this is not happening
>this is not happening

Go find a safe space faggot. Read even a fucking little about what the fuck has been going on in your world the last 25 years. Fucking deal with it.

Im not going to tell you why but Im saving your post to share as a meme.

>ITS NOT FUCKING ILLEGAL
As a citizen it's not, as a president YES IT IS.

>borrowing money from a bank isn't illegal
lol

Are you actually mentally retarded or do you just genuinely not have any concept of what is going on right now? It's hard to tell.

>You liberals
cuckservatives don't even see reality. they live an a fantasy world.

Its copy pasta you absolute newfag.

Trump falls in love with a Mexican.

Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the mexican’s phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day’s confessions to the mexican, he only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the mexican he called is not the same mexican he fell in love with. In fact, he doesn’t exist in this universe at all. He is the mexican’s alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with Trumps’s own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

You still have no proof Russia did anything and you will never ever ever have that proof. heres why:
The FBI has never ever ever even once looked at the servers that Russia is said to have hacked. Never once. The DNC reported a crime but refused to allow the FBI access to the crime site to prove a crime was committed. Thats like i say you broke into my house but refuse to allow the police to confirm you broke into my house but you get a federal investigation thrown at you anyways.

Gorbachev versus Putin.

Keit-Ai has been made into:

>a wiki
>a fanfic
>a fictionpress story
>a manga
>a meme
>a series recognized by TV Tropes
>an anime preview
>an anime episode
>an anime series
>an honest-to-goodness anime movie
>Oscar considered
>a critically acclaimed box office success in Japan
>a worldwide hit
>the no. 1 highest grossing anime film of all time
>a certified fresh movie on Rotten Tomatoes

Meme magic is amazing.

Stop posting Keit-ai because it's already an anime.

Keit-ai is already a movie. Your post has been DMCA'd by Makoto Shinkai, Toho, and Funimation.

youtube.com/watch?v=k4xGqY5IDBE
myanimelist.net/anime/32281/Kimi_no_Na_wa
angryanimebitches.com/2016/11/thoughts-on-kimi-no-na-wa/

Keit-ai is already a manga. Stop posting it.

Keit-ai is already a webcomic. Stop posting it.

Regular reminder that Keit-ai is already a fanfic, so stop posting this.

fanfiction.net/s/7950479/1/Cellphones

Threadly reminder that Keit-ai is already a fanfic, so stop posting this.

archiveofourown.org/works/7861570

> hole-hardedly
I didn't make it past this. Time well-wasted.

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139

Right here right now I will bend over and shove my own hand wrist deep up my own butt is anyone can cite a single federal state or local law that says the president of the United States can not have outstanding loans to ANYONE we are not in declared war with. Show me the law that says it is illegal to receive financing and support from foriegn entities we are not at war with.

I know for a FACT that it is illegal as all fuck to take money from terrorists BUT HILLARY DID THAT DAILY

Dude fuck off. How do you not understand by now that:
>PizzaGate is real
>Trump and Hilldawg are pedos
>Trump and Clinton both hang with Jeff Epstein, a rich pedo Jew
>All politicians fuck kids
>You are being duped

Already a thing.

Already a thing.

Already a thing.

all politicians fuck kids so trump does too. nothing else you said means anything since nobody was discussing them.

Already a thing.

Already a thing.

Already a thing.

Already a thing.

This! Who actually think these marionets aren't satanic pedophile clowns controlled by zionists can't bei helped anymore.

Already a thing.

Already a thing.

Already a thing.

Already a thing.

FUCKING KEK

Remember when we all laughed at Mitt Romney?

weaponized autism

Cute sentiment. Do you not live in the west by any chance?

Sooooo, why did kushner spend way too much money just to get a building with the (house-) number 666?

I like thisone.

It's about way more than DNC servers you fucking imbecile

You have yet to prove how being "tied" to the Russians is a bad thing. Hillary sold them almost all of our Uranium in a back alley deal. Did she also "collude" with the Russians. Is it just as bad? Less bad? More bad? Is it really bad at all to have one of the most powerful and culturally similar countries who are fighting the same enemies in the middle east to be our ally?

ReallY? Then what exactly are they investigating? they are investigating a noncrime to see if any crimes were committed while not committing a crime. thats whta is really going on. Trump will not be impeached, sweetie. the left is toying with its base.

>culturally similar
>same enemies
Go home Ivan you're drunk

Take this assanine shit to pol

>has now been officially named
No, he hasn't. Some anonymous official

Trump is going down!

Reeeeeeeeeeeee

yes its bad both of them are criminals and traitors

It's already known Russia tried to influence Donald through his aides. It's known sessions, manafort, flynn, and lush et had contact with the Russians, before trump assumed office. Trump himself urged the Russians to hack his political opponent, and seemed to approve of their meddling if it benefits him. Flynn received huge undisclosed payments from Russia and is now pleading the 5th. The evidence that members of he trump campaign colluded with Russia mounts daily, which is why trump tried to obstruct justice and have the investigation killed

This is hilariously incorrect. Russians bought a percentage of the ownership of a uranium mining company. No actual uranium was ever shipped to Russia. And the deal was publically approved by multiple unrelated departments of the government, not done in secret by Clinton. Try harder, dumbass

This. I am not going along with OPs witch hunt. Russia has done literally nothing wrong in the last twenty years.

Provide one source that proves any of that. Sounds like it came straight out of Rachel Maddows cunt licker mouth

Maybe we are blind because we've seen actual officials (not partisan reporters) say there is NOTHING....ZERO...ZILCH here.
HINT: The media is NOT "official". Other mouth breathing clowns like you saying "it's obvious" is proof of jack shit.

You are confusing the echo chamber fir truth. Just because hundreds of bozos repeat something, it doesn't mean it's true.

There is a fun montage out there that shows FBI and CIA official after official stating there is NO EVIDENCE that Trump and his campaign colluded with Russia.

Your are a troll and/or just plain stupid.

Sup Forums only likes Trump because these are kids over the age of 18 who only want to upset others. You don't need a rational mind to "win" by annoying others.

only a slav russian would say this

Widely reported, in left and right wing media, look it up yourself. Flynn pleading the fifth was the top story just a couple days ago

>evidence that members of he trump campaign colluded with Russia mounts daily

That's the problem the Dems are having. No one can find any evidence of collusion.

Trump may very well have colluded with the Russians.

Here's the thing, though:

After Trump, with all his bullshit and pussy grabbing remarks, was able to get elected, and that other asshole who just won the election after assaulting the reporter, we may have entered an era where Trump could be guilty as hell of collusion with an enemy state and possibly treason, and people just won't give a damn.

Any good lawyer will tell his client to plead the fifth under that type of questioning. One slight inconsistency is enough to get you charged with perjury.

Russia isn't the issue, it's the fact that OUR leaders are extremely vulnerable. I like russia, but our political system was already fucked and had no real structure and now it's just weakened more. Fortunately though this cycle seems to be upsetting the two party system

Link to any gov't official saying Jared is being "officially" investigated?

8 years bitch. 8 years thanks to people like you pushing nonsense.

Hillary lost because she was a horrible candidate. Own it. It wasn't "meddling"

this is your argument? half of europe, saudi arabia, mexico and canada all "hacked" Trump and colluded with hillary.

russia didn't do anything to get trump elected. the only reason liberals are blaming them for everything is because of ukraine and the gay thing at the olympics. if russia was 10% as powerful as people are saying, they'd be the wealthiest nation on earth by far. they could just post an article on RT about some stock and exploit every market.

the dumbest part in all of this is that russia is hardly a brutal country to fags or ukrainians in general. you will never hear about anything going on in south america or the middle east, but they also have shit we could steal if they aligned with us better through revolution.

i've been angered

lol ok. Republican and democrats (and an independent prosecutor) are part of the investigation though, the house and senate are mostly republicans after all, and each has their own inquiry.

Hillary has now been officially named in having colluded in the murder of Seth Rich.

See! I can take partisan claims and make untrue announcements

Porque no los dos

>upsetting the two system government
>it isn't one side ostricising centrists and throwing them to their opposition

Social justice moved too quick. They should have imported tons of people first.

As a Trump supporter...let's just say....okay...so Trump has ties with Russia....so what's the big deal.

8 years in prison!

Kek faggot lord

"Investigators believe Kushner has significant information relevant to their inquiry, officials said. That does not mean they suspect him of a crime or intend to charge him."

He's not an independent prosecutor. He's an independent counsel. There is a difference

>mfw democrat think tanks brainstormed what made outliers like Trump popular
>mfw they end up at conspiracy theories and flagrant "us vs them" sentiments
>mfw they try to turn the tables by inventing stories about Trump
>mfw they forget to continue brainstorming to recognize that Trump's personality and not his wild stories were memorable to people
>mfw the left is so busy fueling conspiracy theories that they abandon their strengths in progressive philosophies and intellectual pursuits
>mfw Trump becomes even more of the "underdog" and gains popularity
>mfw even if Trump continues to do stupid shit, it will never be bad enough to make people care because they are constantly hearing stories about him being a nazi communist sexist
puppet nuclear reactor who's going to exterminate non-whites
>mfw his supporters, mostly from rural areas, will keep him in office even if it's just for the entertainment value

Sorry, wrong again; still no evidence. Why not look to real news outlets next time?

The big deal is everyone is saying they haven't.

I agree, so tf what if we're just TALKING to Russians? That's good; we should have a relationship with another world power.

But what the fuck is everyone lying about saying they haven't?

How are you guys this stupid?

He was only a citizen before.

There is no connection.

They said Trump wouldn't make it to the runoff, said there isn't anyone that likes him or will vote for him, said he would never be the president, said he could never beat Hillary....

Now all the news networks that colluded with Hillary to get her the answers to every single debate ahead of time, look like the assholes they are. So now, to try and delegitimize Trump they're pulling at straws.

Hillary is a murderer and would likely have been put to death by now if she wasn't part of the 'ruling class'. However, beyond the obvious red flags like the kids she's had killed, intimidating witnesses and victims of her husband's rape, selling American intel that put us all at risk, violating the Espionage Act, and never achieving anything in her life except holding government titles - aside from all of that big, obvious stuff, she's not leader quality, she has no positive traits, she's not intellectual, and as study after study continues to reveal, she is extremely unlikeabke to men and women alike (but especially to men).

That is why she lost. Because she sucked.

Hillary is irrelevant. Campaign is over she is no longer a scape goat or a red herring. The choice now is not between trump and Hillary, it's between trump and pence.

>Now all the news networks that colluded with Hillary to get her the answers to every single debate ahead of time
It was one debate, and it was a democratic debate not a debate against trump. Hillary a shit but you're also just making shit up on the fly

Wut?