Nigger here, try to roast me for us being predominantly stronger and more susceptible to receiving sex than you...

Nigger here, try to roast me for us being predominantly stronger and more susceptible to receiving sex than you. Please be original faggots.

inb4

>>you smell
>>criminal
>>unevolved
>>dumb
>>violent
>>race haven't achieved anything
>>ugly
>>poor

Come on betas and basement dwellers that are too scared to associate with any other race, bonus points if you make me cry.

Typical Sup Forums racist theme song youtube.com/watch?v=NiGoGIvKGqo

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/codeswitch/2013/11/30/247530095/are-you-interested-dating-odds-favor-white-men-asian-women
youtube.com/watch?v=p69XxYjfx-k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>roast me
>but you can't actually use anything that's true to roast me

Not only are you being retarded but you're being super insecure too. Why don't you go see a therapist or something? You can't go around like that forever. It's a hollow existence

>>>you smell
>>>criminal
>>>unevolved
>>>dumb
>>>violent
>>>race haven't achieved anything
>>>ugly
>>>poor

okay you roasted yourself

gg

Nah, we're good mate.
Everyone has certain things they're good at and some that they're not. Theres no need to rub peoples faces in what they arent and then it wont happen back.
Hope you had a good day today, take it easy friend.

>he usses two '>' to make greentext
What a fag lolz

More prone to getting laid?
I know this is bait but here. Have some statistics.
npr.org/sections/codeswitch/2013/11/30/247530095/are-you-interested-dating-odds-favor-white-men-asian-women

Post time stamp of big nigger nose to prove you're black. If you dont youre just a fat white neckbeard trying to rustle jimmies

Sorry that whites don't realize that it's only been 60 years since we gave blacks "equal rights" and only 4 days since we shot an unarmed black person.

Wait that isn't a roast

Literally everything you listed is true. Niggers are loud, obnoxious and annoying and they should all be shot. Normal black people however are cool.

>inb4 Beta white male, pic related

>Roast me

youtube.com/watch?v=p69XxYjfx-k

die beta male.
ps. you smell, you criminal, you unevolved, you dumb, you violent.

Roast you?

You're not actually black. But you spend too much time obsessive over black men.

I have a sense you don't meet new people very often.

*obsessing

>susceptible to receiving sex
clever

>more susceptible to receiving sex than you
Being someone's bottom doesn't count Andalla.

We literally bred you, cunt.
Slaves were selected to be bred for strength and beta white women want some dicking because everyone is weak now, so they come to you.
Plus, most of your race is ugly, poor, dumb, and criminals.

i dont have a problem with nigger ! welcome my nigga !

Nigger come to Sup Forums for roasting because too afraid of Sup Forums

Roast you? How much blacker do you want to get?

Sup Forums is repetitive

German detected

You think that maybe when people repeat things and have good sources to back them up that they're true?

My quality of life will always be better no matter your achievements.

The fact you'll always have to live with all those things. Your one life will be as a nigger.

edgy

u smell

>>Your one life will be as a nigger.
Damn that was almost as hard to swallow as my thick black cock you cumskin

One post by this ID

>predominantly stronger

In secondary most people I got in fights were nigs. Defeated most of them without working out a day in my life.

And I'm not even a fat dude, I'm like average lighter build.

>Take your daily shit
>Realize that your skin is browner than the shit
no wonder all of you niggers are so angry

Nippon said it better

No need to "roast" you for your race, I'll just "roast" you for being a newfag and using "inb4" in your own OP.

ye he did

You are dumb unevolved ape. Rome 2000 years ago was more advanced than modern day Africa.

*You're

thinking we care about all dem wyte wimminz you get - you know, the landwhale, ass/back shelf for you to rest your dong along types. yeah more susceptible to receiving secs

he included sex by rape

Be original kid

Oh no. I made one obvious typo.

Your presence inconveniences me.
When I see you I have to walk around you. I have to be more vigilant. I can't relax around niggers like you, because I don't want you near me.
Whenever I see you walk towards me, on the footpath, on public transport, whatever, I pray that you don't come near me, or that you don't sit next to me.
Your sheer presence unnerves everyone in the room, not because of what you could do, but because you're simply an undesirable version of us. None of us want to be like you. And nor do you.
Not even for any of the reasons you listed. You could:
>smell great
>never have committed a sin, let alone a crime
>be the smartest person in the country
>be completely harmless
>have personally enhanced mankind's understanding of the world
>be the voted the world's most attractive man
>own several countries

We don't want to be around you simply because you're black. That's it. And you're never going to escape that.
I don't need to roast you. The fact that you are who you are is enough.

Also >>more susceptible to receiving sex
being raped doesn't count

Disclaimer: not actually racist at all, I don't actually believe any of the above, just flexing.
OP asked for a roast so I tried to deliver

>having to provide a disclaimer at the bottom
>implying anyone gives a shit if youre racist here
fuck off

lel beta confirmed

meh, I felt like saying it

i mean unless you are a nigger a black man is ok in my book

Yeah, thats pretty much all you'll be doing when you're behind bars.

as said becoming a nigger has qualification.
Among them are stealing niggin around with guns stealing ,generally those

Nigs can go ahead and take the fat herpes cunts, don't need em boy. Maybe if reincarnation is real you might get to come back as a human after you're shot by 30 or die of AIDS by 40, or a heart attack by 50.

Nah, couldn't be. Stop being (insert buzzword of the week) seriously. It's (#current year)

Yeah, but you're still a nigger.

>Muh dik

Amazing comeback

Your*

Someone's salty

It's actually you're you spastic, your idiocy is apparent.

why dismiss valid arguments lmao

at least you make good tree decorations

Look at yours. That's the punchline

Since you already roasted yourself, I guess i'll try and take a stab at it. The only profession in which blacks are more sought after than whites is sports. But the thing is is that you are nothing but entertainment to the white man. We literally buy you and own you for 1-4 years and then completely forget about you which ends you up in broken ghettos voting democrat.

/thread

Lol yeah, roast me, but don't say anything inb4 obvious or true

>what a nigger fag

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░▄▀█░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░▄▀░▄▀░▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░▄▀░▄▀░▄▀░░░▀▄░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░█▀▄░░░░▀█░▄▀░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░
░░░▄▀▄░▀▄░▀▄░░░░▀░░░░▄█▄░░░░▀▄░░░
░▄▀░░░▀▄░▀▄░▀▄░░░░░▄▀░█░▀▄░░░░▀▄░
░█▀▄░░░░▀▄░█▀░░░░░░░▀█░▀▄░▀▄░▄▀█░
░▀▄░▀▄░░░░▀░░░░▄█▄░░░░▀▄░▀▄░█░▄▀░
░░░▀▄░▀▄░░░░░▄▀░█░▀▄░░░░▀▄░▀█▀░░░
░░░░░▀▄░▀▄░▄▀░▄▀░█▀░░░░▄▀█░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀▄░█░▄▀░▄▀░░░░▄▀░▄▀░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀█▀░▄▀░░░░▄▀░▄▀░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀▄░▄▀░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░█░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░▄▄█████████▄▄
░░░░▄▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
░░▄██████░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
░▐██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
░███████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▐████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▐██████▌░░░░░▄▀▀▀▀▀▄░▀░▄▄▌
░█▀▀███▀░░░░░░▄▀█▀░░░▐▄▄▄▌
▐░▌▀▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀░░░▌▀░▌
░▌▐░░▌░░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░░▐░▐
░▐░▀▄▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▌░▄▄░▐░▌
░░▀█░▄▀░░░░░░░░░▐░▐▄▄▄▄▀▐
░░░▌▀░▐░░░░░░░░▄▀░░▀▀▀▀░▌
░░░▐░░░░░░░░░▌░░░▄▀▀▀▀▄▐
░░░▌░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░░▄▄░░▌
░░█▀▄░░░▐░▐░░░░░░░░░░░█
░█░█░▀▀▄░▌░█░░░▀▀▄▄▄▄▀
█░░░▀▄░░▀▀▄▄█░░░░░▄▀
░░░░░░▀▄░░░░▀▀▄▄▄▀▐
█░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░▐░▌▐
░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░▌░▐▌▐
░░█░░░░░░░░░█░▐░▄▄▌░█▀▄
░░░█░░░░░░░░░█▌▐░▄▐░░▀▄▀▀▄▄
░░░░█░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░▐░░░▀▄░░░▀▀▄▄
░░░░░▀▄░▄▀█░░░░░█░░▌░░░░▀▄░░░░░█

Wrong, mexicans are stronger, were like fucking ants, and we kick ass, just look at the great sport of boxing, oh and our bitches are hotter than nigger females

>using double meme arrows because you are an ignorant roody-poo

thicc latino ass...

i welcome our mexican brothers, as long as they can get their shit together about treating their ladies better.

Oh yeah i never liked that about mexicans, but some mexican states have that as a culture where women know they must cook and clean, its actually really great. I love my mexican women, promise to feed and clothe their children and theyll do anything

>you smell
>criminal
>unevolved
>dumb
>violent
>race haven't achieved anything
>ugly
>poor
thats pretty much all facets used to describe a person except you probably taste bad and this is also bait

Here's the thing, nigger. You black skinned coons are a fad for white women who want something exotic. They imagine your strong monkey arms swinging from tree to tree like the jungle bunny you are, and it's a temporary turn on. They wouldn't marry you and bear your half nigger chillren because they know inside that you're incapable of living a productive life. They know you are lazy and give in to base desires like sex and violence very easily. You are a distraction, like goldfish or a bouncy ball. You already listed all the things that are wrong with your stinky, aids and herpes infected race. Nothing else to see here.

You're a fagget. Roasted.

How's yo dad doing? oh wait....

I think you already roasted yourself mate. Our job is done.