Be at local Walmart

> Be at local Walmart
> See this
> Extreme cringe engaged

Are these autistic fucks SO desperate for these handheld cringe machines that they have to steal them instead of paying $5?

What in the ever fucking fuck

You must live somewhere with a lot of niggers. The only thing behind cases at my local Walmart are Guns, Meds, Video Games, and fish/meat.

FeelsWhiteMan.

>hate capitalism so much
>cringe when you see a product made for children that parents will by because kids ask for the stupidest shit

lol selling a 5c product for $5. whoever made these things is a genius. and your tears only make it better.

>parents will by
>will by
>by

Which state?

not the user you replied to but my walmart is the same. Southern Texas here

>has never seen a typo before

i bought two of these for my two older boys yesterday (both age 7) and to be honest I am kind of on board with it. $5 for some shit they are obsessed about. Better than $7 five nights at freddies autist mystery pack or fucking $20 nerf guns.

>made for children
Do some research next time kid, I've own one of these since 2014 to help with my ADHD, it's sad seeing a medical device being made and sold for entertainment value

why? If anything you should be grateful that it isn't being contained as a medical deviced and upcharged 400%.

> Extreme cringe engaged

no doubt op

and my MEDICAL marijuana is being used by teenagers so they can GET HIGH!

the atrocities! what is the world coming to????

>> Be at local Walmart

that in itself is cringe right there you poor bargain hunting faggot

ikr??? I only shop at le Kroger and Target. Fucking plebs and their shit tier walmart and dollar stores

DO YOU HATE CAPITALISM TOO??!!?1

Who doesn't hate capitalism and reactionaries

I went to a Walmart last weekend and these inbred fucks hide their autist spinners in the fucking jewelry department. Why?

Everyone who understands economics

The cases are fucking stupid. They cost like a hundred bucks a piece. I had friends that stole tons of $20 video games by slipping them under the garden center fence and busting open the security case with a hammer.

To be fair though, they said they were a bitch to get open.

lol i have one of these my gf bought me. they don't even fit in a buggy it's so much shit.

10/10 post user.

you can have a sustainable economic structure without capitalism (or at least the corrupt capitalism that is running rampant in America)

wait wait wait...

meat and fish are behind cases at your walmart?

You must be living somewhere with a lot of niggers too.

Have you never been in a Wal-Mart before?

It's the store that puts security tags on a pair of $10 headphones, but leaves the $100 graphing calculators available for the taking.

Congratulations! You live in a retarded nation!

>Hipsters say the darndest thing

I work at walmart, we had to put the eentire stock of spinner behind the service desk. Just stack of boxes back there because of autistic assholes.

not a thief any more but I will share my method that has allowed me to steal $1000s from Walmart.

>Get big bag of dog food (has to be the one with the zipper thing)
>Empty out half of it in hardware section buckets or some shit
>fill the big ass bag full of shit you want to steal
>Pay for a few items normally, keep it down to two or three bags

Next part works better if you have a partner (especially your gf or wife and kid(s))
>make sure dog food is at bottom of cart
>Go out garden section
>Let the alarm go off
>show door greeter receipt and play dumb
>if they start getting nosy pick up the bags and start taking them back to register
>tell partner to head to the car to put up kids
>leave the dog food at bottom of cart while you "check" back in at the register

profit. Used to steal razer headsets, beats, go pros and all kinds of other shit with this method. Helped a ton because my wife was on board

>be me
>be a nigger
>go to walmart
>because it's a place for niggers of all races

it's time to become adults and learn to shop, you cuck children

time to get a new girlfriend user

My store just has all of them in their PDQ's near the cigarette checkout. They break easy so whoever works there has to occasionally rummage through the hundreds on the display to remove them. They're not worth the $5 really.

faggot, it's not like I shop at walmart exclusively. I live right across the street from one and you best bet that if I need a quick item I will go there instead of riding my high horse to some fancy pants fag store

>wife wheeling out the store with an empty cart, sans the dog food bag.

nothing suspicious about that

At least we still have free speech euro cuck

>defending yourself on an anonymous image board on the internet

super important to not look like a retard on the internet

it's not retarded, you fucking retard. they put high-risk items in cases, not just high-value items. they do it because niggers are retarded and steal popular items that are easier to sell because people will readily buy them. "smarter" thieves (emphasis on the quotation marks) will steal high-value items and sell them on ebay, like my brother used to do. in general, however, thieves are stupid and steal popular items, leading the store to protect the "stupid" items.

it's the same reason that the cosmetics aisle is almost always monitored with a camera, to the point where the store will blatantly point out its cameras to deter you from stealing. girls steal make-up often and it's a huge loss to the store, despite the fact that they might not be the most expensive items in the store.

>how do i loss prevention how do i economics hurr durr you live in a retarded nation
>expecting niggers to steal graphing calculators to do advanced nigganomics

Well I'm sorry that I live in a small town. It's either pay double at a mom and pop grocery store or go to niggermart.

I also got my haircut there while I waited on my oil change. U mad bro?

you wheel out with a cart with multiple bags and the dog food. You take advantage of the awkward situation by confusing the greeter with multiple options. 9 times out 10 they don't care enough to wrangle both parties

these are acceptable reasons to go to wal-mart. i live in a big city with multiple grocery stores nearby, none of which include walmart, so i haven't been to walmart in ages.

i just like to troll people on fourchan and show my mommy later

Clearly you don't.

>place for niggers
>barely see a nigger
>the only grocery store within a 10 mile radius
You are the cuck faggot.

World's most annoying and popular placebo.

To be fair, on American minimum wage, $5 is what, 3 weeks salary?

for the refrigeration you idiot

I love going to walmart. I find the place fascinating.

>nigganomics

Did you get hit on the head as a kid?

All economic structures get fucked up by scale.

Listen here you fuckhead.

Spinners are nothing to joke about. You do realise that they literally save thousands of lives?

I'd love to see you joke when i come find you with my bladed T2000 and slice your throat. Not laughing now are you. It's okay, the fidget master is wise and has the capacity to forgive, just don't cross me again.

You have been warned.

The haircut on the guy I'm visualizing typing this is fucking out of this world. And has a Yu-gi-oh! card stuck in it somewhere.

kek is real my freind

heh, never thought you'd show your face here again kid.

Take your pleb-tier spinners back to the local roller rink where you belong... FAGGOT.

Fidget cube master here, don't make me put you in your place.... AGAIN...... If your fidget spinner doesn't have 6 sides then don't even bother attempting to get on my level.

nothing personnel kid

I want to know how you can see what his hair looks like beneath his fedora..

And how exactly does this prove that Wal-Mart isn't in the Land of the Retards?

All you've done is restated my point, which is that Wal-Mart is shit and its customers are shit.

you've never shopped there?

They're a small item that is easily shopliftable by anyone. So yeah, walmart is just protecting it's bottom line.