Discussion: Legal loli is the best loli

Discussion: Legal loli is the best loli.

Positives:
>Still flat and innocent.
>Saying "I like small tits." won't get you jumped.
>No Hanson spam.
>No jailtime.
>Still loli.

Negatives:
>Your would-be cellmate "Big-Bubba" gets lonely.

Why the fuck not switch to legal loli?

Other urls found in this thread:

scholarship.law.duke.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1060&context=dltr
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

drawings have no age anyway, insisting that there's a difference cause some faggot said "this looks 8" instead of "this looks 108" i just stupid.

True enough, but that shit's arrestable in the UK at least. I think maybe some states too?

because pedos still wouldn't want that

Because loli that acts like a child are better, and who the fuck cares about the age of a fucking drawings, except normies.

The police? People that aren't pedos?

300 year olds that magically stopped growing is a cop out. I'm pretty sure everyone knows that.

That's why I like Dosgaea lolis. Thiccest bunny is over 800 years old. That's legal, right?

it may be in some places in the world, but it doesn't mean it's a good law. as far as I remember, there was a law in some state that outlaws deers having sex on a road, or something like that.

anyway, there is literally 0 verified arguments that back law like this. the only thing it is introduced is cause "please somebody think of the children".

law based on emotions is shit.

also, scholarship.law.duke.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1060&context=dltr

Pretty hard to argue that it isn't

>Because loli that acts like a child are better
i would have to disagree with you. in fact, i hate mental immaturity. loli is small women for me.

i prefer the 1500+ yo demon.

Agreed man. Even Tsundere is a deal closer for me.

Deal Breaker. It's been a long day

yes, that one

Etna's tight ass

She makes a great point

Etna is cute

age is arbitrarily applied to characters and has no meaning nor place in the debate. You could argue that Shinobu is actually hundreds of years old but opponents will just say "she looks like she's eight." The argument was never about age, it is about body type. The anti-loli are against the body design of characters, age is just used for the sake of the argument. In works without a stated age, they use drawn physical features to determine age (height and bust size, namely). The argument against loli is inherently flawed because they are trying to use concepts such as age, which cannot apply to fictional characters, to ban a style of drawing because it disgusts them. Ultimately, those who use real world concepts like "age" and apply them to anime/manga will fall victim to their own argument because MANY popular big-busted female characters in your average ecchi harem are 16-17, which is still below minimum age. But notice they do not have a problem sexualizing those characters. That is because it was never about age, it is about body type.

Anyone got that graph of loli legality by state handy? Seems relevant here

this one? i think i might be pretty outdated though

Laws were updated in 2015 or 16 I think?

That's the one! Thanks user. Didn't know it was outdated, I wonder if there's a new version

what about the global version?

Is there one for Europe?

Thanks for dumping.

meh itsa bunch of shit posts

That bitch looks like my ex gf:/

that doesnt look like your hand user?

kek

that's pretty good attention to detail

here's one more

get a life

close to quads nigger you cant do anything right

damn

>literally taking hours of his time everyday after coming back from his slave work to shitpost in a loli thread
a y y y

>>that vagina/butthole placement
summin aint right

Loli is a more widespread term in the hentai/ecchi community than 'petite'. That's like the only reason I fap to 'lolis'

The thought of actually molesting a child is disturbing, I'd rather kill myself than do that. It's sad to see that most lolis that I see on tumblr nowadays are toddlers. I just prefer petites over chubbies, that's all! I never want to rape a kid

ikr

so you're just low-test then