Im so ugly guys

Im so ugly guys.
I thought it didnt matter but I was naive.
After meeting and befriending pretty people their life is so different man. They get approached by women. They have sex on a regular basis. compliments all the time. People smile at them. they literally get free shit too.

What is the point of life if youre ugly.
I dont want to fuck uglies
I dont want people to lie to me about my appearance

bump

tell me about your shit life

make it a feels thread

A lot of your problems stem from your belief systems,your depressionz, lack of sunlight, and most importantly how healthy you are...if you're serious about meeting beautiful women start doing yoga every day run and do muscle building exercises in six months you'll be a much happier personz move to somewhere with a lot of ladies... problem solved.

I hope this thread gets closed now that you have an answer. Mods?
Also, this better not be some faggot ass feels thread. Get on your two feet be a man, most importantly be a leader!

fuck off

this is all bullshit
people are visually based and appearance is VERY important
no matter how fucking nice you are or confident its about how you look
burn victims are proof of this

This.

OP post pic we dont lie

Not exactly, you can find a woman who will settle down with you. Just don't expect a 18yo 10/10 unless you are rich faggot

people are shit, doesn't matter what you look like you will realize this sooner or later.
focus on trying to please yourself rather than others, if you need something you take it you don't need someone to give you " free shit ".

What's your body type
Skinny
Fat
Normal
Muscles

Let me tell ya that even though I'm a hot man beast I still get depression and feel ugly. I learned the best way to be attractive is not your appearance, but having good mental health and appearing outgoing and truthful.

Don't feel bad ugly-user, there is plenty of women out there even if you don't fix your depression.

post pics

yeah but I cant please myself because Im ugly as fuck which throws most opportunities out the window or makes them infinitely harder to achieve, some things are straight up impossible for ugly people.
literally irrelevant, pretty face is what matters as long as youre not fat or a skeleton
sure nice muscles help but its not a main attraction

But you make pretty people look even pretier, thats your purpose in life user. They get more sex because of how ugly the alternative is

You don't want to fuck uglies? that is exactly how people feel when they look at you dumass

if youre ugly why not murder some bitch?
FUN TUFF BRO

all biology is organized around equilibrium. the energy spent in one place can't be spent in another. i recommend stop wasting your time resources ruminating on shitty thoughts about being a victim of life. spend your time more wisely then your friends.

I'f u really have the willpower and drive, workout and learn aesthetics. Most stacked dudes look good regardless of facial looks + a shit ton of confidence and self respect. Trust me /bro , get big n get bitches. Also I'd try some dianabol + HGH if u want a quick start. (Jk, kinda)

yeah people totally fuck body building facial burn victims because of their hot body

I mean to an extent it improves looks. Building your body cuts fat off your face and neck better showing definition like check bones and jawlines.

you still alive though.
and btw from 10 million sperm you win it. not because you ugly or rich. just becouse you the best of 10 million.

I have a pretty attractive face ive been told a lot, but im a 5'6 manlet so that really doesnt matter much. It all usually equals out op,play on your strengths.

what if my face is just ugly because of its shape?
Nothing can change that

Life is unfair, which we all know

I just cannot phantom why someone would choose to bring me into this world.
My mom is hideous too. Yet she made the conscious decision to bring me here.
I rather wouldve heard I was accident, at least I could understand that.

If you win a race against 5 milion paraplegics does that make you a good runner?
no it doesnt, it just means the competition is shit.

meh just delete the thread, I was just looking for people to acknowledge the truth. Perhaps share our misery.
but you all just try to change my mind, which is, very nice of you. Youre anonymous and have no reason to be nice.

Have a good day.

>
this competition much more popular then football, so its not a shit at all

Yes OP, you are very right, looks matters to an incredible extend, not even talking about the obvious advantages of compliments and easy sex, beautiful people are generally considered as more intelligent, more honest and more kind than their ugly counterparts.

But, OP, this is also where lays a vicious problem, let me tell you, as a 9/10, when you receive yet another compliments for some achievement, this compliment is put in doubt, because you know that people are influenced by your look. Now obviously, you won't show it because charisma and authority must be preserved, but, so you know, life is hard for everyone of us, beautiful or cripplingly ugly

if you were reborn today, and you could choose between being a 10/10 or a 1/10, what would you pick

If I could be born again ,before anything I would choose to be in perfect health, more intelligent, better at using language, be raised in a family that value more study and knowledge, and many other things which are order of magnitude more important than good look.

stop giving a fuck. live for yourself, beeing ugly is only a minor limitation to your life. find happiness in things that do not require good looks. like art, sports or some bs like gaming.

oh and please post a pic of your ugliness.
(confronting ones shortcomings by making fun of them helps taking out the pressure, thats how i deal with my crippling depression)

Grow a beard and moustache and become a sunglasses wearing faggot.

I cant grow a beard
Im in my late twenties and its still just patches in my face
but thats is the least of my worries

nah im not going to post my face, Ive posted in on /soc/ a few times though
I do but I wanted other things in life.
all my life I wanted certain things I just cant achieve.

why worrie about things that you cannot change ? accept it and move on with things that are whithin your reach. soc circlejerk doesnt count, post your goddamned face here where people dont give a fuck about it.

I worry because I dont really think the game of life is worth the investment

If my life were a business the market wouldve plummeted long ago, for good reason

You can always get them hammered if all you're concerned with is sex. If you want actual love by an attractive woman, you're gonna have to wait until their standards lower when they get older and you're the only one with a career, house, car, clean and no kids.

I feel you nigga

I'm ugly, have always been. sometime in middleschool i got a girlfriend, and she was really cute and popular. Then we went to highschool together, and after some time went on, we agreed to break up, nice and cleanly...

I realized that all the friends and popularity i gained throughout our relationship, was definitely due to her being so lovely. And when we broke up, everybody just left me alone, i was not interesting anymore to them... and that killed my selfesteem completely

I'm smart and funny i guess, girls like me now, but in the friendway, i could never get any girls at parties. And i realized, that if girls can't see past the looks of people, then i shouldn't chase them, that thought has made me kind of asexual the last few years, and to my experience with it, the girls quite like it

I don't blame you for not readin this, i wouldn't either

>Tl;dr my sorry experiences with ugliness

yeah that is true, but those who never chase never catch anything.

Unless youre being chased.

Still this is the way Im trying to deal with it too.
But every so often you catch up on an old girl you liked and all the pain just comes soaring back

I guess you're right, but it doesn't hurt me that much anymore...

I actually met her and her boyfriend last year, i was walking on my way home drunk, and it was like 10 miles, and she drove by me, and asked if i wanted a lift, i was like sure, i really had to take a shit, so i wasn't gonna pass up the offer... i'm usually cool with stuff, but i really couldn't stomach her boyfriend, for no good reason, i guess i'm just a cunt lol