My sister is 19 and goes to college and got pregnant. I'm so fucking pissed at her dumb ass...

My sister is 19 and goes to college and got pregnant. I'm so fucking pissed at her dumb ass... come in here and just talk to me cuz I'm fucking pissed.... I have been on this website for about 4 months just lurking and saving images from YLYL posts.

pregnant by u ?

No.

Will the baby be white?

You're pissed? How the hell does this affect you? Sounds like you're jealous you aren't the father, faggot

Do you even know who the father is ?

buzz of racist

there's literally nothing wrong with being a minority

Shotgun wedding when? Unless the baby isn't white then abort that shit

please euthanize

My sister is white. I'm not the father, niggers

No. They are the plight of the modern world so yes there is. I bet she is a liberal minority that can't even figure out what a condom is.

It's ok to be Asian or light skinned. These people are honorary whites.

Your sister might be white but I bet she loves some black cock down her throat. Have fun watching a fatherless mulatto grow up

kek why do you care OP?

Have fun being an uncle and a father to your sister kid, Donald trump loving faggot

She's young and in college. There's no room in the fucking household for a baby. She's gonna fuck herself and be homeless

WHY ARE YOU MAD THEN FAGGOT?

Nice strawman :^)

This.

Do you have pictures of your sister's pussy?

Not your problem edgelord. Worry about your own fucking life, loser. Get back to your spinner and your autism steamroller. You're clearly having an episode.

dubs confirm

Dubs already confirmed earlier. See

Sorry b/ro. I fucked your sister.

Shit was CASH!

>Pic related

How does it feel knowing that you're going to have to help her raise a half-nigger?

>There's no room in the fucking household for a baby
Not even gonna try to be edgy here, but she should have thought about the consequence of not using any sort of birth control.
>She's gonna fuck herself and be homeless
Probably not, but do not let her push this burden on you. OP you get to live your own life, don't let others drag you down because they were too stupid on their own.

Sorry bruh
Check the file name