Operation Reniggers apparently was succesfull...

Operation Reniggers apparently was succesfull, since the captchas went from retarded and annoying to more retarded and annoying.

My question thus is: what evil purpose does the fucking car & roadsign captcha serve? And how do we counteract?

Kek

Probably meant for computer recognition of photos. There's leniency in what needs to be selected so I don't select all cars or shirts or whatever, just most of it.

They're using them for road tests!!

I tried to select one or two only when it needs more than one test to verify, but when its only one usually just picking three is enough

ok guys, so how do we fuck with them this time?

i only get that stupid shit where you have to click pictures

Abuse their sound captcha.

yes, matey, we all do. That's what I'm talking about

I also noticed, that for some reason clicking just anything on a pic won't do the trick, but clicking only street signs, when it tells you to choose cars, will

Million dollar question. How CAN we fuck with pictures?
I don't think sound captchas appear on the images...

Are you dense, you can choose between sound and image captchas. And sound captchas are tamperable.

nigger, am i doing it right?

I choose either car or roadsign
Regardless of request

Then how do we tamper with said voice captchas, dingus?

I made a script that randomly selects 4 squares on every captcha.

It passes. Half the time. So what the fuck are these captchas supposed to prove?

I don't know.
Is your script integrable into the browser? can I make it solve those fucking pictures for me?

newsflash to poorfags, BUY THE CAPTCHA PASS YOU FUCKING JEWS, ITS COSTS LIKE 20 FUCKING DOLLARS AND IT LAST ALL YEAR YOU FUCKING JEWS, NEVER CAPTCHA AGAIN
FUCKING JEWS

Out of all the things you can spend 20 dollars on

>this pic
I'm dying.
Have any moar similar ones?

checked, why so poor user? $20 to save you from hours of crap, stay poor tho, the world needs mindless worker ants

man, in my country I can live a week comfortably or survive a month for that cash. I'm buying no passes in exchange for having to starve a month faster at some point

since you are so poor maybe consider suicide? What shithole country are you in anyways user?

poland. And no amount of poority is going to eradicate me from the face of earth. Trust me, I can live on nothing if need be. I only couldn't shitpost in such a case, which would be a shame

you can live off $20 for a month? I think I can live off $20 for one meal

well, in murrica the prices are different.
Here I would be able to buy enough grains, carrots, onions and potatoes to live easily and pretty healthy (I get the vitamins from freeganism. In fact, if I wasn't too lazy to do it once every 3-5days, I wouldn't need any cash at all). And if we talk actual survival, vitamins aren't needed during periods as short as a month.

>freeganism
jesus christ these sub human things exist

well good for you the world needs mindless worker ants with zero ambition. Where do you see yourself in 5, 10, 15, even 20 years?

inb4 CEO of a fortune 500 company kek

Top kek

US college fag here, my gf and I got it down to $10 of food a week when shit got really bad. Effectively $5 a week per person so it's doable for a month on $20. just really sucks.

what exactly is subhuman about not wasting the good food some evil fuckers throw away for no reason?

Also, I am not a worker ant, If I don't get the job at my university I'm going for right now, I'll just travel around the world, trying not to contribute to the world's economy

god dam get a second job live like a human being, what do you low lifes eat on $5/week, I eat $20 of sushi for lunch most days

im just being mean user, ignore me, god bless, I just think people who eat others people garbage is sub human but thats just me

I'm not mad today, no probs. And I know exactly what you mean. I thought the same way, until I've seen with my own eyes how does it actually work. You don't just pick things up from some disgusting, household trash can. You take kilograms, if not hundreds of kilograms, of hermetically packed food. You clean the outside and on the inside everything is just as if you have actually bought it. The vegetables need a bit more cleaning, but 70-80% of them are just fine. You throw away the ones going bad.
After an hour you have a table full of veggies undistinguishable from the bought ones

O

Literally no fucking jobs in an 80 mile radius you dumbfuck, also student debt and tuition payments. Oh I guess I'll just magic up a job so someone can pay me so I can piss money away at a sushi shop.

That you are put to work building a gigantic database of knowledge about pictures is well-known. In these "pick some from 9 pictures", some are known to be, say, addresses, some are known not, and some the system is not sure of, this is the part you are doing crowdsourced work for.

Picking the difference between the known ones is where the verification of you as a human is done; telling them whether the unknown pictures are or are not the desired classification is the crowdsourced work.

There is no mystery going on here.

o h

Taxation is theft

Enjoy your worms

I have aids

yeah, that's pretty obvious for me. The actual question is: what does this database serve for?
And is there any way to tall, which pictures are the ones they need us for?

Enjoy your parasites

enjoy your enjoyment

sounds like loser talk to me, where the fuck do you live Bumfuck Eqypt? err maybe move away from the stix? I was homeless, sold weed to get some cash then grew it for years after that,

on my road to riches and diamond rings real niggers do real things, yousa bitch nigger kek, but hey you got a gf at least yoou get pussy, ho gross is she tho?

>get a second job live like a human being

you said you wrere university student how the fuck do you go to a university and live 80 miles away from anything, ???? dumbfuck err also poor fag stay mad imma get a double crunch roll today kek

lazy nigger detected kekstay poor

there's no evil purpose, they're just using us to help build their object identification software, for self driving cars, augmented reality and what not.

Mostly self driving cars right now since 90% it's cars, and sign identification.

Google uses the input of everyone to figure out street signs, cars, house numbers and words that the system is not able to recognize.

All the words you(used) to see where snapshots of a book with a word that the system could not read.

Same with the photos, they are pictures from google maps and the data is used to improve visual recognition

>missed the entire point

so how many jobs do you have? 12?

sounds pretty evil to me

lazy nigger detected kekstay poor

how are you still poor if you are willing to work?

>I was kicked out of my parents house at 20, >sold weed for 6 years after that then grew it for 6 more,
>got arrested,
>got a job delivering pizza,

was so good at hustling that pizza me and my manager set up a food delivery service,

>was successful,
>went to two more towns to set up 2 more food delivery services,
>am now 43,
>grow weed legally in Oregon (it comes full circle)

eat sushi whenever the fuck I want usually 3-4 days a week (they got a good lunch special)

>still gets angry because mom came in the basement.

btw is google the only captcha provider?