What is the best television series ever created and why is it True Detective?

What is the best television series ever created and why is it True Detective?

Because season 2 sucked....oh wait

If you're talking about season 2, then I agree.

Yeah nah, it hasn't been that long that everyone who shat on S2 has gone and it's safe for you minorities to come out.

1 > 2
Always and forever.

t. reddit pleb

As far as I remember, Sup Forums for the most part hated S2 and the generals, while reddit was actually the site that loved it more than 1.

"You got your father's hands"

damn..........................

HOLY TRINITY:

- The Sopranos
- Mad Men
- The Wire

GOD-TIER:

- Seinfeld
- Curb
- Blackadder
- OFAH
- Star Trek: TNG
- Dragonball (not the Z)
- NYPD Blue
- The Shield
- Northern Exposure
- The Outer Limits (90s edition)
- Twin Peaks
- Oz
- The Thick of It
- The Office (US)
- Deadwood

Anyone who claims to like S2 over S1 is a self-deluded contrarian asshat

S2's final episodes were alright, but most of it suffered from switching directors for every episode, while S1 had Fukunaga behind everything

For Sup Forums this sounds about right.
Remove TNG though, Sup Forums seems to like DS9 better.

literally no one prefers 2 except for a few extremely vocal hipsters.

Only reason Fargo wouldn't be anywhere on your list is if you hadn't watched it. Do that, at least season 2.

DUDE UNSATISFYING ENDINGS LMAO

bravo pizzaman

TD season 1 was pretty good, and is one of my favorites, but The Wire is the best tv show ever made.

Ive avoided watching The Wire because of all the black people.

Yeah, I need to check that ASAP.

The Wire has few niggers you actually feel sympy for, you can see they're clearly little bit more evolved than other kangz, but they just can't escape the Niggerville. Slim Charles is fucking based.

>Dragonball

I wish it was legal to execute anyone that wanks over this show past the age of 13, without fail every single one of them have been some sort of subhuman or human garbage.

I hate how 7 year olds are allowed internet access these days. You are to young to be on the computer unsupervised honey.

>those rose tinted goggles

You are now remembering episode one and how nothing happened and it was all setup.

You are now remembering how the amazing one take escape was completely unrelated to the main plot.

You are now remembering the last three episodes and how shitty they were.

You just remembered that it ended with Rust finding God

I hate how it's so obvious the liberal who made it wrote the dialogue for the nigs. If they'd hired an actual kang to write it maybe they all wouldn't have tried to sound like smartasses in every scene.

What is your point? That stupid, unqualified nigs should write dialogue for other nigs?

god that undercover episode was so fucking good

Terrible show

Sorry it didn't end in some giant gunfight with two guys vs the Illuminati.

The final three episodes were the best. Thick with catharsis.

the office gets redundant

Seasons 8 & 9 are shaky, but let's not overlook the madness of 2-7, that's like 6 seasons of pure swank.

but that's literally how it ended, and it sucked

>star trek
>dragon ball
>oz
J-JUST