Come, on, you fucking faggots! Let it all out, show me your rage...

Come, on, you fucking faggots! Let it all out, show me your rage, you yell and curse and unload that fucking rage here! Swear them if they did you wrong, blast them, fuck them!
Show me your warcry, it's good for you!
Fuck!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/I0gXomy5Dxw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck you Carrie, you fucking piece of shit whore ass nigger.
I hope they burn you down for the fucking witch you are

Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

Fuck that, user, you show me your fucking war face, fuuuuuuuck!!!!

FUCK ASS COCK SHIT FUCKKIJD YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS WHAT HAVE I DONE WITH MY LIFE?

Dude wouldnt let me in to the lane I wanted. I flipped him off and he followed me to Walmart. I have my gf and kid in the car so the second I park I jump out poo the trunk and grab a 5/16" think scrap steel rod I keep for this occasion. I'm 6'3 270 muscle fat. He started his car and drove off. I was heated until we got Taco Bell.

Now that sounds like your regular Saturday in the states
shieeet

golly gee, I'm mad

I'm a little upset
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It was a Thursday and he was a New American shit head. None of them can drive yet the state helps them purchase nice vehicles so they can fuck up the flow of traffic.

Damn, man, that sucks! What ungrateful little shits... I had to work my ass for months so I can take my driver license in Europe.

reeeee

what she do?

I get fridays off.
I guess I could use maybe a dollar or two more an hour at work. But I already make 36 an hour ...
Life's pretty good. Guess I wish I could drink more beer without regretting it. O well.

Sup Forums lately
youtu.be/I0gXomy5Dxw

malkovitch you son of a bitch ill kill ya for stealing my company away from me

What the saint fuck Sup Forums where is your fucking rage you pussies?

I do say that rather rude gentleman at the counter was right unpleasant this morning.

*BREATHES IN* REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WHY THE FUCK IS Sup Forums SUPPOSED TO BE RANDOM WHEN ALL IT IS, IS FUCKING DICK R8 THREADS, AND WAIFU CLAIMING, AND NUDES THERE IS NO FUNNY SHIT ON HERE STEP IT THE FUCK UP GUYS

HOOOLY SHIT YOU FUCKING FUCK FAGGOT
HOW FUCKING RIGHT YOU ARE
WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE TO MY Sup Forums????
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i love you all

Don't ruin my rage, man. But... but... I was supposed to be angry.
Wtf have you done to me?

Grr

I WISH I WAS A CUTE LITTLE SIX YEARS OLD GIRL ABUSED BY HIS FATHER AHHHHHHHHH

LOUDER
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Fucking millennials! Stop taking my 80s music and remaking it with rap in it! How would you like it if i took your music and fucking yodeled through the middle of it you autistic retards! Then sat there all proud of myself like i did you a service. Pieces if shit go fuck up your own music ffs!

My gf killed herself. It was a sunday afternoon, she left no note, she left no answers. She just slit her wrists and I had to find her like that, pale, sitting against the kitchen counter, in a puddle of blood. I loved the shit out of her.
thank you, you fucking bitch, thank you for fucking up my brain and running away like this. If reincarnation exists, I hope you reincarnate into a fucking cockroach

This guy knows what it's all about

DONT FUCKING BLAME IT ONE ME YOU LITTLE COCKNUGGET ITS MOST OF YOU FAGS WHO FUCKING POST THE SAME 3 FUCKING THREADS

I DIDN'T BLAME IT ON YOU YOU LITTLE FUCK. I WAS SPEAKING IN GENERAL. FUCK. I FEEL YOUR PAIN!!!!!!!!!!
WHERE THE FUCK IS MY OLD Sup Forums user?

Here here my good man.
Also did you take pics?

I GO ON HERE AND ITS ALL THE SAME SHIT I HAVE NO FRIENDS ALREADY Sup Forums IS THE ONLY FUCKING I HAVE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

OH SHIT
WELL I FOR ONE LOVE YOU user, YOU FUCKING ROCK FOR BEING HERE FOR SO LONG! FUCK THESE FAGGOTS!
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

HARDER, YOU PUSSY! THEY TOOK OUR Sup Forums
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE