Today I learned that Im 5'1 guy and that my parents have been lying to me about my height all my life...

Today I learned that Im 5'1 guy and that my parents have been lying to me about my height all my life. They kept telling me I was 5 foot 10... No wonder women keep fucking avoiding me. Feel like killing myself, do I even have a chance at getting laid at this point? Spent the last 2 years losing weight and chicks just dodge me, fucking makes me feel depressed.... What do I do now...?

Wear some pretty high-heels

Im serious. What do I do?

>5´1
>5´10

Stop being a fucking pussy about it, or kill yourself already.

I'm serious too. You can't do jack shit. Either resolve yourself to being alone for the rest of your life, or get over it and move on.

You should probably just become a trap
You'd be an inch shorter than my ex, I could throw you around like a fucktoy

Find a woman with a fetish for short guys,i've seen some mexicunts that are short like you with tall woman.

how the fuck do you "learn" this? you just lived with the 5'10" assumption for the past few years?

Femanon here. The shortest I'll date is maybe 5 foot 6 if he's hot. You should go gay.

Not like I have a choice exactly... Woman fucking avoid you just because of your height... Something you can't fucking change yet they whine whenever you mention them being overweight. Bunch of cunts.

>chicks just dodge me
>chicks can't see me

fixed that for you.

Join little people of America and find another midget bitch.

OP why the fuck does it matter what height a guy is? It changes nothing about him, its such a trivial thing that we cant change but you bitches go crazy when we mention weight and being fat, something you can change. Pisses me right off.

>why does it matter what someone brings to the table genetically
>why do looks matter
>"when we mention weight"
>fatfuck detected

How the fuck are you just learning this?
5'1?????

Didn't you notice something was amiss by all the people that seemed relative giants when they were around you?

I mean to us normal fags they look normal, but beside you they'd be fucking titans.

>Today I learned that Im 5'1

I'm 130lbs. Fat? Wut.

Oh my dayum'
Oh god.my sides are in orbit
Fucking savage

>5'1"
>130 lbs
>thought he's 5'10"
how old are u m8?

Trips of truth!

>5'1
>5'10
Work on recognizing units of length for starters. Are you sure you're not being avoided because you're retarded?

I'm about 130 and I'm 6'4". You must be a fatass.

LMAO nigga you a skeleton I'm 190lbs 6'4

What to do aside, didn't you get a bit suspicious while shopping for clothes at kids section your whole life?

Don't feel too bad OP. The tallest girl I ever knew (she was like 6'10") would only be with guys under 5'4". There are lots of opportunities for shorter guys that are in shape.

i'm 6'2" and ca 165 lbs, i'm pretty thin.
are you a skeleton?

Was she a pro midget tosser?

Seriously. 6' 1" here, and 165...

Move to a Mexican neighborhood. You'll be a giant there.

I don't really care about a girls height. I don't understand men who do, it means jack shit.

2spoopy2me

You're on the short side, huh?

Yea? I don't get why everyone thinks its a problem.

>tfw perfect 6'0" height

>borderline manlet = gay furry
what?

Tfw gifted with broad shoulders, short waist and ez gains in the gym.

Dont worry OP, its all fine, you can get surely get a chick with a nice personality