Why are you guys so upset about the Women-Only Wonder Woman screenings in Texas...

Why are you guys so upset about the Women-Only Wonder Woman screenings in Texas? I thought western men loved empowering their women??

Are er upset?
Personally i dont give a fuck.

not upset. its fucking stupid though. idiots on both sides. the fem hypocrites who would have a stroke if it was a male only event, and the mra dumbasses pissing about it, they'd know women have double standards if they ever got laid. pussies. its going to suck anyways, why would anyone pay to see any superhero movie anymore anyways, they all suck hard.

Mostly this.

>not upset
>being this upset
pick one homo

Because.
Sure it's something we can just ignore and not complain about, but this is Sup Forums and we need to assert our innate superiority even if this doesn't matter.

You're a fucking retard.

Actually I'm surprised any of us care what you bitches do.

It sets a precedence that businesses can get away with gender discrimination aka male discrimination and be lauded for it.
Next up will be female only hours at Starbucks between 12-1 5-7 pm

It is sexist, but its not a big deal. I doubt any guys really actually care about whats going on, the people who deny that its sexist are the ones actually pissing everyone off.

To the sjw retards, discriminating against someone is worse than heresy, especially when it's because of gender. But this is ok to them. Why? Because it's not one of their protected groups. The problem is protected groups.

>implying that would stimulate profits in this day and age

Finally some common sense in this thread. This situation is no different from that female-only taxi service that feminists were trying to start up a few years ago.

Face it, women are repulsed by men who are less than a 9/10 (which happens to be the vast majority of men), and men tend to want pussy from any woman who's a 3/10 or higher (which happens to be the vast majority of women). It's just a recipe for disaster.

so im guessing no one is upset or cares and op is just fishing for outrage to justify some crappy non-news article that they published?

>actually believing this retarded shit

First I've heard of it

The film I mean, not plans to segregate. People do that all the time

This is fine, just don't get upset when there are male only events held.

Oh wait, you go bat shit and launch lawsuits.

I cant imagine living a life where this sort of shit even gets on my radar of things I feel any sort of emotion towards.

Life isn't one big sexual power dynamic and most people give up this whole sitcom line of thinking where men and woman can't be friends in their early 20's when they leave a school environment and stop watching as much media.

Who said anything about profits?
Entire cases in law are won and lost based on precedence. But I guess common sense isn't one of your strong suits.

A precedent is a previous case.

Precedence is importance.

Isn't unjustifiable discrimination in business illegal, or am I just a typical oblivious blue pill faggot?

anyone who gives a fuck about this is welcome to go, because they clearly are equipped to attend.

>mfw they host tough guy cinema

1) announce female-only for a superhero movie, a genre whose audience is predominantly male 13-30
2) generate some fake outrage to prime the pump, real outrage follows on twitter, facebook, youtube, etc.
3) cash in on free press
4) if the movie is shitty, call all critics sexists
5) cash in on SJW rage

(see Ghostbusters 2016)

>It sets a precedence

>Entire cases in law are won and lost based on precedence

Precedent, not 'precedence'

As in, LEGAL precedent. not, 'oh, it once happened that one time somewhere, so now that's the way it is.'

I'm not upset by it. I firmly believe a private business should be allowed to serve, or exclude, anyone they want.

But I am annoyed by the massive number of hypocritical women cheering about this, who would absolutely lose their shit if a theater hosted "men only" movies.

though it is blatantly discriminatory, it wouldn't really be illegal discrimination, private businesses can refuse service to anyone for any reason, for the most part. they just can't discriminate when hiring (even though most do all the time anyways).

>women (and people who identify as women)
What the hell? Why not just go there and say you identify as a women, even if you're a bearded fatass? Call them transphobic if they prohibits your entrance, call the cops, the army!

>Implying a company size of starfucks would do anything if there is no profit involved

>forcing a room full of women to watch a movie with a character designed by a man to channel his fetishes for lesbians and bdsm, not seeing anything to be mad about tbh

That's what I'd do. Use the stupidity of the left wing retards against them. Easy.

They aren't being forced, they are going of their own free will, however some are being manipulated by the appeal to virtue and girl power, AND, they are paying for it!

Just a neckbeard thing.

>found the male feminist

could be just an egalitarian thing. or an anti-discrimination thing...

can't I just say I am actually a women and sue them for being bigots if they won't let me in?

>anti-discrimination thing

Yea, keep fighting the good, fight.

>can't I just say I am actually a women and sue them for being bigots if they won't let me in?

No. you can't.

>can't I just say I am actually a women and sue them for being bigots if they won't let me in?

Sure, why don't you just sue your local gynecologist next, because they refuse to treat you?

Sure she could, says right there
(and People Who Identify As Women)

Retarded logic. There's a major difference between a retarded theatre run by feminists and a gynecologist.

They theatre is run by brainwashed leftists. If you told them you're a woman, they'd happily eat that shit up because they strongly believe in that "gender ≠ sex" bullshit.

>samefagging this hard
>trying this hard

lmao @ self-hating neckbeard larping as alpha.

>Show up.
>Identify as female.
>Manspread in theater.

Call oppression if they don't let you in.

Hey, that theatre is near me. I'll show up with my gf and claim to be a lesbian woman. The women there will almost certainly give me strange looks because of my lumberjack beard, but they're just oppressing me.

Then go ahead and do it! Some lawyer will be more then happy to take your money. Whether you reach anything in court is written on another page.

this

A+++++++++++

then again, as a man, they'll just be like 'stfu faggot' and you'll have to choose to carry on wailing in front of the theater or just give up the act

Discrimination is systematic and fundamental. Good luck proving that based on two showings of a single movie which your group is excluded from.

>Call oppression if they don't let you in.

Then go ahead and do it. Remember to bring your MAGA hat.

Because if it were the other way around u would have an army of pissed off femnazi's blocking off the theater and going nut's.
I honestly don't give a shit about a women only screening just the fact that if it were the other way around it would be a mess.

That would make any orthodontist rich.

christ.

if equality doesn't go both ways, it's invalid, and should be fought tooth and nail. this is the path to true feminism.

People go to movies?
Looks like steamy poo to me. Beside the theaters here are full of rude ass niggers who won't keep their mouths shut the whole time. The owners let it go on because they are afraid of being labled racists if they say anything.

meh, it's a marketing ploy

>court some easy controversy
>dominate airwaves
>free word of mouth advertizing
If there is enough demand for a womens only screening then good for them. They could do a mens only screening if they wanted but it's hardly going to be as successful marketing campaign as going for the aforementioned reeeeeeeeeeeee controversy money.

I mean, what are irate MRA's gonna do, not see the movie? Fuck 'em. If they can't watch a movie cos of a cynical marketing campaign then they can't watch the movie.

At the end of the day only the easily offended are gonna be bitching about this, and easily offended people bitch about everything.

Cos they are bitches, you see

Which ironically enough allows them entry to the women's only screening... huh...

Maybe they are cleverer than I thought

And they say the brits have bad teeth