Druuna.

thank me later.

Faggot

This would be more interesting if this was elderly May tbqh

b a s e d

Perfectly shaped breasts.

fanfiction where

THE MILKS GONE BAD

Nigger AND a faggot? All you need now is religion and you'll turn into the shit singularity.

coal burner with dormer-tier depressing tits.

>Krager
of course the chloe nigger would look at the age of a woman first before anything.

kys

she has the face and body of a coke whore

wtf i hate living now

>You're not brave. Men are brave.
What did she mean by this?

what are you gay?

>she was 43 when they filmed this

women have no excuse

>back when uncle ben got laid off aunt may had to help bring in some money so she gave ivan vanko a lap dance when he was in the states for iron man 2

REMINDER TO REPORT FOR ILLEGAL CONTENT TO ATTRACT MODS FASTER

>you will never become orphaned and sent to live with your milf aunt
>you will never see her strut across the apt in a thong and help her get the can of beans from the top shelf
why live

fag

most women dont have the genes for it. and remember, they mature faster. your twin sister looked like a full grown woman at 15 while you were still an awkward dweeb and she will look like a melted candle at 50 while you still look 30

So why don't you look like Brad Pitt?

what's your problem?

Thanks buzzfeed

god fucking damn it

>mfw i know some fraternal twins and the girl was a 11/10 at 18 and now at 28 shes looking kinda haggard but still good
>the brother went from a lame kid looking guy to a fairly handsome guy because he still looks the same but less boyish

When will reddit learn?

>people age

Fucking hold the presses! This is news to me

where can I find these coke whores?

I've always wondered what it would be like to just be the sound standing there watching some famous actress doing an erotic scene butt naked over and over again.

I should have gone into the film business.

When reddit stops spamming nudity on a blue-board

What, are you at work?

are you retarded? obtuse? the point was women age worse and at different rates to men

sorry youre ugly and haggard and couldnt lock down a husband by the time you got past 24, thats your fault, not mine

>Americans are offended by nipples

Nah I just like reddit getting btfo with bans

any club in your city

>amerifats

go shoot up a school white boy

im sure thats an insult. are you somehow upset that you will look younger much longer than a female of equal age?

its just how it works out. its the drawback for maturing faster. yeah you get to slut it up with older men and have boyfriends with stable jobs and money, but youre gonna look like shit after your 20s unless you get lucky and all the guys you ignored will be going after younger girls and will in turn ignore you

I GIVE THIS POST TWO THUMBS DOWN

Age worse do they? Wheres your scientific proof.
Show me all those studies that prove it.

This site isn't for you cuckboi

>she has a better ass than people 30 years younger than her

Wow you really put no effort into that

>site dedicated to cuckolding isn't for cuckolds

Okay.

>are you somehow upset that you will look younger much longer than a female of equal age?

No but someone women feel its an excuse to get fat in their 40s when men can still look good in their 50s, 60s

you wanna see how men all wanna fuck 18 year olds and how women all wanna fuck older rich guys? theres plenty of data

kill your self before then though cause youre garbage

So you're talking out your ass. Gotcha, thanks reddit.

Seriously, this looks like my girlfriend plus a drop of Tina Fey DNA.

i want you to get cancer right now

are you actually for real? i hope you are just trolling because no one can be as stupid as you and no one could possibly be offended by this fact. women age worse than men. thats a fact of life and it happens because they mature faster

Your gf is a old hag?

HAH! Gayyyyyy!

ASS NIGGA

I want you to suck my cock because that's all a pretty boi like you is good for.

>offended
Hey if you can't back up your statements with evidence supporting your claims, that's your problem.
All I wanted were some reports I could spam in other threads to trigger sjws in the future.

>Wheres your scientific proof.

women literally have an expiration date with menopause

Implying I'm not over 30 lol.

Yeah they don't.
Menopause doesn't stop life.

>gays not welcome on a website made by a homosexual cuckold

>tfw still remember that SP btfo

good times

>to trigger sjws
this isnt even something you could trigger them with. yeah women mature faster. yeah thats gonna rile them up real good. if you want to piss them off then tell them the TRUTH that women HAD longer lifespans not because women just naturally lived longer, but because men throughout history in every country did all the work so they ended up having shorter lives than the pampered women. now that they work more though theyre shortening their lives just as much

>You will never nut over and over again in a post menopausal Marisa Tomei

Woman detected

>sjws use common sense

It triggers them because they're too dense to understand anything.
How do you fight retards? You don't lecture them on history, you trigger them with brief, click-bait styled facts then watch them tear themselves apart.

>that hip-span

Built for cumming in.

>doesn't trim

Literally scum.

Grandpa pls leave

i bet tom went to the bathroom afterwards and started sniffing his hands and jerking off

>ywn ever be Tom Hardy

>ywn have anal sex with another man then proceed to lick the shit off his dick

Tell me again how gays aren't welcome on Sup Forums user

thats the guy from prometheus logan green marshall?

>implying anyone here payed attention to that abortion of a film

What did she mean by this?

She's a washed up, one-time A-lister that needed the money to buy a razor. Both times.

STILL CUTE
LIKE A CHIPMUNK

would be hot if it wasnt for her terrible ass

Well I guess Homecumming will be good after all.

>implying age is a factor to that

Ahahahaha I get it, that's hilarious

>implying you aren't an overweight neckbeard
lol

what movie are we talkin bout?

Boku no piku

umm excuse me i'm an overweight full beard