Hey Sup Forums this weekend I'll be dropping LSD for the first time with some friends...

Hey Sup Forums this weekend I'll be dropping LSD for the first time with some friends, and am compiling a playlist for us, anything you'd care to recommend?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LuYNidNgQic
soundcloud.com/tough-love/autobahn-unhinged-1
youtu.be/FlrggIpBXwk
youtube.com/user/562Steezy/featured
youtube.com/watch?v=1SDa_Jqmuiw&t=6s
youtube.com/watch?v=QzkK3ZtI9SU
youtube.com/watch?v=-u55M4Eucps
youtube.com/watch?v=53N99Nim6WE
youtube.com/watch?v=LSlM0IOXt6o
youtube.com/watch?v=Cpcye9GhCRc
youtube.com/watch?v=Zwuq0vPpgoM
youtube.com/watch?v=GTFaOxLlJCA
youtube.com/watch?v=HejsUs-IND8
youtube.com/watch?v=ldRhniqAI6s
youtube.com/watch?v=VO8qCRVj8dI
open.spotify.com/user/12158073594/playlist/2EF8xj9S46Jes3HeaRh78T
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pop 1 and Pop 4 by GAS are essential tripcore imo.

Yeah put on Om by John Coltrane, they'll love it. Really spiritual and exciting music, great on LSD.

Oh, and Daily Routine by AnCo

Haven't had time to listen to his latest, is it good?

I think it's pretty bland desu. A lot of the sound layering feels really tacked on as opposed to the organic, breathing feel of Pop or Königsforst. Maybe that's the point. Some of the shorter tracks are good but NP 2 and 10 are tedious as hell.

this this this

The Unseen by Quasimoto, Angel's Egg by Gong

Radiohead - In Rainbows
BT - This Binary Universe
Edan - Beauty and the Beat
Sufjan Stevens - Carrie and Lowell
Sufjan Stevens - Age of Adz
Bjork - Homogenic
The Knife - Shaking the Habitual
Atoms for Peace - Amok
Van Morrison - Astral Weeks
Robert Wyatt - Rock Bottom

add this OP :)
youtube.com/watch?v=LuYNidNgQic
Anything by talk talk is magical

Opal collection and Night by Maston if you want good bedroom pop

protip, you will forget the playlist and just play whatever you want when the time comes.

That God damn keyboard sends tingles down throughout your body while tripping. It's fucking awesome.

Carrie and Lowell? I'll be experiencing ego death, I don't wanna deal with REAL death

Yes! I've already go "Life is What You Make It" lined up

>sotrue.jpg

Storm by Godspeed would be good come up or comedown music. The last 9 or so minutes might get a little too intense during the peak.

You won't experience death. You will experience rebirth

That is the beauty of the album (you will understand on Psych's:)

Will do thank you :)

Experienced tripper here
Sinjin Hawke - Don't lose yourself to this. Or the whole album
Travis Scott - The Ends
Meek Mill - Blue Notes
A Place To Bury Strangers - Anthing from Exploding Head is good
Almost any Deftones. My favorites are Tempest, Be Quiet and Drive, and Rosemary
Anything from Tool
At the Drive In - One Armed Scissor
Bones if you wanna get real dark
Havent tripped to it yet but I bet that new Brockhampton would be good
bsdu - Night Bumps (I think thats the album name)
AUTOBAHN - Unhinged. Have no clue how I found this track. It's fucking nuts. soundcloud.com/tough-love/autobahn-unhinged-1
Noah Wood$ - Stoners Welcome
And finally Grateful Dead

That should get you started

youtu.be/FlrggIpBXwk

A quick note to add, almost any music is good it just depends on the mood. If you're tripping with friends you probably wanna stick to mostly upbeat, mellow tracks so the room is vibin, and a couple wild tracks to throw it off. Darker, deeper music is good when going solo. Music can completely set the tone of a trip

Fishmans - Kuchu Camp

why do people like to play something they're not familiar with when they're tripping balls?
why not just play what you love and notice the differences?

Oldies:
Grateful Dead - Live Dead
Jimi Hendrix - Electric Ladyland
Jefferson Airplane - White Rabbit (just a fun song during the come-up)
Allman Brothers Band - Columbia MD '79 or Stonybrook (70, 71)
Pink Floyd - anything, really, although I recommend Piper or Meddle, maybe Saucerful of Secrets
Led Zeppelin - The Song Remains the Same
King Crimson - 21 Century Schizoid Man
those are just some old ones. Gotta rep the first psychedelic era! Honestly, though, best possible advice is fuck the playlist, have as much variety as possible to choose from, GO WITH THE FLOW, do what feels right, keep the vibes good and have a fun time! Lucy keeps you wide awake for 12-18 hours, so you might have trouble sleeping near the end. The visuals don't completely stop until you sleep. Don't panic! Have fun! Avoid weed unless you wanna trip harder and weirder. More acid = more fun, my favorite dose is 4 tabs.

listen to whatever you want user, LSD will make you hear some trippy shit anyway

That's the best advice. Go with the flow and just vibe. Except you should smoke weed, it gets REAL wild. One tab and a fat bong rip will be overwhelming crazy, if you're into that

I've got that covered, but I'd like a little from column A and a little from column B

animal collective! summertime clothes is great. that whole album. have a good trip

I listened to Bluish by AnCo while watching the sunset the first time I tripped and I almost cried.

all of first utterence

My Morning Jacket's Z
Black Moth Super Rainbow's Dandelion Gum
anything by Kikagayu Moyo

Anything from youtube.com/user/562Steezy/featured

B O N E S
O
N
E
S

>Pop 4

so fucking good

>its a Steezy plays the same lo-fi piano beat over and over episode

gets pretty repetitive desu

Neither OP nor high but Thanks for this. I've never heard Talk Talk. This made me want to improve as a human.

youtube.com/watch?v=1SDa_Jqmuiw&t=6s

made my last trip amazing

This song can/will change your life if played during y'alls peak. Enjoy!
youtube.com/watch?v=QzkK3ZtI9SU

Pretty much any music will work, like others have said. But happy/lush vibes are best for a group -- think stuff like Sgt. Pepper/MMT, Washed Out's 'Paracosm', or Daft Punk's 'RAM'. Beach Boys and other sunny/comfy shit, too!

because of your image
youtube.com/watch?v=-u55M4Eucps

any Nujabes is always welcome

hi guys im do drugs i am VERY cool and i cannot think for Myself, please tell me what to like because i am faggot

Lol

who pissed in your cornflakes

Listening to music on acid is only good at low doses. If you've taken 3 or 4+ tabs and are really fucking out there, most music becomes an unpleasant distraction. Taking .5 or 1 tab at a rave however, is a pro move. Low doses of LSD are the best drug for dancing (much better than MDMA).

On one of my early DMT sessions my friend had some quiet, low key music on (think it was Boards of Canada) and even that little bit of aural stimulus was an annoying intrusion on the trip. You want complete silence for DMT.

This masterpiece.

Put "Echoes" on repeat.

youtube.com/watch?v=53N99Nim6WE

Basinski's Disintegration Loops are great for early on in the comedown, around hour 6 or so

I disagree the one time I took 5 tabs the only thing that kind of calmed down was ambient music. Tho honestly I dont remember that trip well I blacked out kind of when I hit the peak.

DMT is another story, if you can even hear music

DMT seems like something that you'd be completely immersed in and unaware of the immediate surroundings.

Listen to Boards of Canada's MHTRTC and Animal Collective's folk stuff, especially Prospect Hummer.

If you breakthrough. A mild DMT trip is more like a really intense acid trip. If you breakthrough, any sound will be a feint background noise at most

no worries at all man, that's exactly how i felt when i first heard it. please check out some other talk talk music, fantastic band

On the DMT experience in question, I fully broke through for a brief period (into a weird interdimensional office building inhabited by workers too busy to pay me much attention...) during which time I lost awareness of the music. Before (and after) the breakthrough, I was distinctly aware of wanting the music shut off, but didn't want to disrupt or end the DMT trance by moving or speaking to my friends or removing my blindfold.

I've worn earplugs and a blindfold for my last few DMT sessions and they really assist in breaking through.

why so much dark music? what about bad trips?

Whitehouse - mummy and daddy

listening to turnover was pretty cool on lsd. also any shoegaze

these threads are always so fucking stupid. just listen to your favorite albums, lad.

youtube.com/watch?v=LSlM0IOXt6o
youtube.com/watch?v=Cpcye9GhCRc

>Experienced tripper here
>Anything from Tool
>Almost any Deftones.

Nigga fucking kill yourself. Where do you like to trip at the bus station? On the sidwalk downtown? Howling at the gas pump at the 7-11 in crack town?

The fuck is wrong with you....

meant to tag OP!

Morcheeba - Big Calm
St. Germain - Tourist
Percy Faith & his orchesta - Shangri-la

You are a shitty whispy soul patch in human form.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zwuq0vPpgoM
youtube.com/watch?v=GTFaOxLlJCA
youtube.com/watch?v=HejsUs-IND8
and Avant-garde jazz

albums:
microtonal banana by king gizzard
generations by de lux
psychic by darkside ( highly reccommend)
all tycho albums are a must my friend
all goofball demarco albums ( would recommend this old dog would be good for tripping)
both pink shiny ultrablast albums
Nothing - guilty of everything
miami horror - illumination
Creed - human clay (listen if you wanna humor yourself then suddenly become scott stapp for the rest of the trip)
cocteu twins - heaven or las vegas
air- moon safari (or greatest hits)
pixies- doolittle or bossnova (if you handle this while tripping)
speaking in tongues by talking heads
last 3 beach house albums

singles:
anything com truise
im out to get you by robin trower
wild nothing - to know you
underworld: my go to's
born slippy, dark train, two months off, i exhale, ova nova, slow burn, pearls girl, jumbo, shudder/kingsnake
a sprinkle of saint pepsi jams

it is

So I've made an acid-dropping playlist as well and its done wonders while under the influence, and although I won't list all the songs I'll list the artists that are on it

Boards of Canada
Oneohtrix Point Never
LSD & The Search For God
Arca
Tame Impala
Unknown Mortal Orchestra
Bicep
Animal Collective
Washed Out
My Bloody Valentine
Panda Bear
Spiritualised
Aphex Twin
Pink Floyd
The Besnard Lakes
The Avalanches
Slowdive
Burial
Massive Attack
Blank Banshee
Actress
Clarence Clarity
If These Trees Could Talk
The Olivia Tremor Control
The Flaming Lips

also I'd recommend all essential post-rock

Listen to this and just have a real sensual cry with your bros
no homo

Best album for LSD. You can't prove me wrong until you've tried it.

Haha some of the best places to trip. My favorite is late night under a bridge or overpass

for some reason I take this as a compliment

Massive Attack
Flying Lotus
Madlib

perfect music for going on a psychotic episode, taking some young virgin's virtue, cutting her throat and then burying her body in the steaming woodlands

you shit heads think you are tripping. turning on the radio and dialing around is the most fun.

Anything with a deep and rich bass.

The way this album flows suits acid very well.

also, some of you need to realize how badly lsd erodes your attention span. 100% you won't be able to pay attention to the music for more than 30 seconds, its just there to help control your mood and set the atmosphere.

Grim - Folk Music

Dark music =/= bad trips

What a shitty premise for an album, never liked freak folk

this

Frank Zappa and/or the Mothers of Invention are a must. Love the way they played with mono.

If you're into hip hop and haven't heard this, definitely watch this:
youtube.com/watch?v=ldRhniqAI6s

You'll know what to listen to. If you put something on and anyone protests, move on quickly to something else. Don't get bogged down on a whole album like The Wall that's just depressing ass shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=VO8qCRVj8dI

Here you go.

OP has nujabes on his trip list. Not even worth giving him solid albums to trip to, he's just gonna let his youtube next-track all night.

You'd prob like teebs desu

If you're on spotify..
open.spotify.com/user/12158073594/playlist/2EF8xj9S46Jes3HeaRh78T

definitely listen to Zero 7's song 'In The Waiting Line', mellow and crispy af.

galang by mia got me ear-to-ear smiling like nothing else once on acid