Sup Sup Forums let's create a gang

Sup Sup Forums let's create a gang

post that ends with 63 decides gang name

post that ends with 35 decides gang logo

posts that end with 1,3, 5, 9 I wil add whatever they say to a poster and post it around the city.

Let's begin!

Nigger

so close

well shit boys, say hello to the "so close" gang

Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis The Wise? I thought not. It’s not a story the Jedi would tell you. It’s a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life… He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying. The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful… the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. Ironic. He could save others from death, but not himself.

I'll add it

also dubs

So close's logo is this

I want this to be our logo now.

added

Hitler did nothing wrong

added

Autism

added

I want to cum inside your anus and then lick it back out with my toungue, storing it my mouth for a minute, as I mix it with my saliva. Afterwhich, I want to spit it into your vagina.

Jones created the Xenomorphs.

Here's my idea for a logo

If the number ain't on the clock, then they're old enough for the cock.

added

Here's how it looks so far Sup Forumsros

> added
> added
> ADDED

kek

im batman

penispenispenis

gang name: niggers

logo: cum

Nigger Killer Squad

added

roll

Our logo

nice dubs

Name: Horse Felching Cockmasters
Logo attached.

ROLLe

logo?

I find them hilarious. Mine is:
forgive english, i am Russia.

i come to study Mechanical Engineering at American university. i am here little time and i am very hard stress. i am gay also and this very difficult for me, i am very religion person. i never act to be gay with other men before. but after i am in america 6 weeks i am my friend together he is gay also. He was show me American video game and then we are kiss.

We sex together. I never before now am tell my mother about gay because i am very shame. As i **** this American boy it is very good to me but also i am feel so guilty. I feel extreme guilty as I begin orgasm. I feel so guilty that I pick up my telephone and call Mother in Russia. I awaken her. It too late for stopping so I am cumming sex. I am very upset and guilty and crying, so I yell her, "I AM CUM FROM SEX" (in Russia). She say what? I say "I AM CUM FROM SEX" and she say you boy, do not marry American girl, and I say "NO I AM CUM FROM SEX WITH MAN, I AM IN ASS, I CUM IN ASS" and my mother very angry me. She not get scared though.

I hang up phone and am very embarrass. My friend also he is very embarrass. I am guilt and feel very stupid. I wonder, why do I gay with man? But I continue because when it spurt it feel very good in American ass.

added

I find them hilarious. Mine is:
forgive english, i am Russia.

i come to study Mechanical Engineering at American university. i am here little time and i am very hard stress. i am gay also and this very difficult for me, i am very religion person. i never act to be gay with other men before. but after i am in america 6 weeks i am my friend together he is gay also. He was show me American video game and then we are kiss.

We sex together. I never before now am tell my mother about gay because i am very shame. As i **** this American boy it is very good to me but also i am feel so guilty. I feel extreme guilty as I begin orgasm. I feel so guilty that I pick up my telephone and call Mother in Russia. I awaken her. It too late for stopping so I am cumming sex. I am very upset and guilty and crying, so I yell her, "I AM CUM FROM SEX" (in Russia). She say what? I say "I AM CUM FROM SEX" and she say you boy, do not marry American girl, and I say "NO I AM CUM FROM SEX WITH MAN, I AM IN ASS, I CUM IN ASS" and my mother very angry me. She not get scared though.

I hang up phone and am very embarrass. My friend also he is very embarrass. I am guilt and feel very stupid. I wonder, why do I gay with man? But I continue because when it spurt it feel very good in American ass. Oh Yeah Big Ol Poo Poo

added

You are going to lick my big ol vape and then you will have some cheese in your sack kid suck my dump

show us the progress /B (that's our gang callout from now on)

okay, give me a sec

also added

nigger faggot

so close ok

niggers

wait, what do we do now?

YOU DID IT AGAIN DAMN IT OMFG XD

holy shit I guess so close is the logo

you nigger you ruined our gang

btw easy on the shitpost, lets make it believable enough for ppl on the street to read (if this post ends with 1 3 5 or 9 dont add it pls) also re roll for logo

Added

added :>)

Reroll

so close gang coming soon

fuck this ill start my own gang called the cripp-niggs

added

rolling for logo

add "follow us on instagram, facebook and twitter!"

+ update pls this thread confuses autists like me

added

Logo ? So close

#Dicksoutforharambe

"Also gang shirt idea"

Monpt's Gang

I want this to be the logo so much

"I have an illuminati tattoo on my penis"

added

Grandma said don't masturbate in my panties

logo roll

rolling again

Logo roll

people aren't born black, it's a choice.

also logo idea

So close logo, roll 2

Logo roll

Your boobs are bigger than hot air balloon

Heil God Empress Jenna

Nazis for Diversity and Tolerance

Heil Goddess Clara

Contact 911 for more details

rolling for a new logo

Jenna is a slave 2 black cock

Logo GET

Clara Lobes to eat BBC

Trying a different one.

new rule: Starting from now, for every post that ends in 51 I will add a pic of Suda on the poster

One more time.

Jenna Coleman is Simon's sex slave

All Heil Clara

Reroll

Pd du cul
As gang name

Sup Forums has been blacked

Reroll

Roll dir this

Again

Fidget spinners are autistic

Fuck Sup Forums